Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same old tedious morning thoughts, I want to travel but not yet and I should have been on all these made up trips. Life is short, so I’m going to have another dig at the people on Tattle Life. Even though I think they’re jealous of me (we’re not Tesco value Em) I’m going to keep reading what they say and having digs at them or addressing the very valid points they make indirectly on stories. Must also include something about eating...

Could there be a more vacuous imbecile around?!?

Reactions: 4
The way she keeps talking about COVID is embarrassing and so immature. The constant emphasis on how socially distant her walks are, shading anyone who’s not still holed up in a flat. The economy is reopening, how much longer is she gonna continue with this tit?! It’s easy for her to sit there and critique when she has no reason to leave her grubby abode because she has no friends and no real job.

Reactions: 5
Why is she asking this? she’s been able to drive to her mummy’s for weeks. What a thick dense cow she is. Saying her office is there too in another tweet....absolute lol. You mean your bedroom in mummy’s house where you get your free clothes delivered. She wants to go back to shoot content there as she’s run out in London as there’s nothing to her dreary awful life than baking and manic workouts.

E25131D4-2143-42C0-A0A9-477273799BF0.jpeg

Reactions: 5
The girl is a complete shambles. For someone who hates on about being kind she sure does love putting people down to make herself appear a better person. Maybe she should take her own advice.

Reactions: 2
How many times is she going to share that Gucci t-shirt??
And again!! Is she actually for real?? How much does she get from affiliate links? Is she hoping that by constantly sharing it someone will actually buy it and she'll get her few quid 🙄

Reactions: 1
She is so damn basic on Twitter. Why doesn’t she just find out the rules herself? She makes herself look so idiotic. And her morning thoughts 🙄 They are the same old tit every day.

Reactions: 6
She is so damn basic on Twitter. Why doesn’t she just find out the rules herself? She makes herself look so idiotic. And her morning thoughts 🙄 They are the same old tit every day.
Because she is doing it to up her engagement = more ads

She’s losing followers most days. I’m sure she expected to gain a lot when getting a puppy. Bet she’s kicking herself. 😂

Sorry but whilst there were crowds in London I’m sure a lot of pubs across the country weren’t that busy. They are meant to limit who goes in, so there can be social distancing. Pubs cant control who was standing on the street in soho In London FGS.

Em is such a scaremongering twit, tweeting about rammed pubs to justify her travelling to Yorkshire. Just blood go and see your mummy. No one gives a duck, you have 116k followers and most people hate watch you! It would honestly make me laugh if she got Covid the first time she went out, would be karma for being a judgemental twit.

E7456004-2C42-4B74-8934-FB6CE7356474.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she can go into a Starbucks I’m pretty sure she knows she can go and visit her godawful enabling family. Honestly if I was in any way related to her I would disown her as her attention seeking antics are embarrassing.

And if she’s doing all this for engagement = ads. That explains why she’s been advertising heel cream and cinnamon! 😂😂

If she can go into a Starbucks I’m pretty sure she knows she can go and visit her godawful enabling family. Honestly if I was in any way related to her I would disown her as her attention seeking antics are embarrassing.

And if she’s doing all this for engagement = ads. That explains why she’s been advertising heel cream and cinnamon! 😂😂
She is honestly such a bleep.

MoRnInG ThOuGHts from Em Shelly Shel.

1. I need a freebie hair cut and colour but no ones emailed me one yet, so I’ll pretend I’m embracing my roots because I don’t want to fork out for my own appointment.

2. London is the land of opportunity lol. But I don’t make use of any of it. oh no, better for me to stay in my grubby flat and workout like a maniac rather than go out because iTs ToO BuSY for this little yorkshire gal. Did I mention YoRKshIRe at all?! Oh yeah I wanna move to Oz. No wait its New York again. I clearly don’t read the news, because if I did I’d know visas have been suspended. Not that I’ve never get one anyway tee hee, so I’ll just pretend I’ve got grand plans.

3. I’m going to do workouts and my makeup! Big day. I mean this is what ordinary people do right? Get up at 9am, and do a workout and bake brownies for breakfast. i don’t know why ordinary people complain about their jobs. Surely nurses and teachers can get a circuit in before their shifts and classes? They are just lazy unlike me. I’m going to be answering emails after my productive start to the day. Omg, sooo busy I’ll be up to 11pm finding polyester outfits to link on my stories so I can get 50p affiliate commission and of course, beg local takeaways for our dinner tonight. I hope they send extra prawn crackers because I love to eat loadssss. Carbs are the best! I’m a boss babe. Except I can’t drive to mummy’s In Yorkshire on my own. I need my fella to drive me. Speaking of which he’s just asked for pancakes for breakfast so I’ll go and make them like the female empowered boss babe I am! #sooobusy

E7B024DE-63A8-4572-B685-FAA25B0CAB34.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This might be too complex for basic Em Shelly Shell but for businesses to thrive you need to pay for goods and services. Freebies don’t help them, so pay for that cleaning, pay for all the free food and pay for all the other free stuff you beg for.

You know #bossbabes are the ones who can afford their lifestyles not beg for them. Also Em Shelly Shell you don’t have your own place - you rent with your boyfriend and pre CV-19 you also had your brother as a lodger. That’s pretty much what students in London do...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
hahaha she’s addressing our criticism yet again. Sooo embarrassing she’s coming to tattle to improve her tit Instagram.

17173D54-C718-405A-973A-008D70830850.jpeg

Hilarious that she always goes on about working until 11pm every night (very irresponsible advice Em) but then shows us her binge watching gossip girl most nights🙃 also... Another hashtag that only she uses 😂

Im not being mean, but considering shes been doing this for 8+ years surely she knows she is failing? 110k insta followers really isnt a lot for someone whos posts SO MUCH and an average of 3k views on her YouTube videos - why would you even bother? Imo, when 'influencers' hit their mid 20s and above they often struggle for content as theres a revolving door of younger, more relatable, and cheaper girls to take the attention of their young audience. Shes not getting married, having children or buying a housr any time soon so how is she in anyway relatable to people her own age?

Attachments

It’s amazing that she thinks watching gossip girl counts as work 🤣

let be honest, she rolls out of bed at 9am posts some shite morning thoughts on insta, workouts / baking / slobbing round the house until the evening. Then receives freebie takeaway, before watching gossip girl. Obviously documenting some of this counts as ‘work’.
it’s amazing to me that she gets any paid work with her small audience and engagement rate of 1.6%. She’s not evolved or improved any aspect of her instagram or blog. I literally cringe reading anything she writes as there’s no substance and she overuses words like insane and amazing. Her YouTube videos are crap just hauls or talking about designer sandals she doesn’t own 😂 I think theres very much a shelf life for influencers in their twenties as so many younger ones with better content keep popping up.

I laugh that she’s taken advice from here when she’s been in this ’career’ 8 years plus. Surely she should have a better clue than us! but sorry going for a walk doesn’t prove you are exploring London or are more interesting! It won’t save your channel Em as we know there is nothing behind the scenes, no genuine interests or passion to do better. She’s just lucky she had a blog at the right time when the industry took off, if she started out now she’d be nothing and not be able to go full time with it.

To be honest I don’t think she’d even have a thread on here without all the stupid lies and tales she tells because she’s so unremarkable in every aspect. But because she tells lies so frequently and her life is so chaotic and content so shoddy we’ve managed three threads on this absolute loon!

It’s amazing that she thinks watching gossip girl counts as work 🤣

let be honest, she rolls out of bed at 9am posts some shite morning thoughts on insta, workouts / baking / slobbing round the house until the evening. Then receives freebie takeaway, before watching gossip girl. Obviously documenting some of this counts as ‘work’.
it’s amazing to me that she gets any paid work with her small audience and engagement rate of 1.6%. She’s not evolved or improved any aspect of her instagram or blog. I literally cringe reading anything she writes as there’s no substance and she overuses words like insane and amazing. Her YouTube videos are crap just hauls or talking about designer sandals she doesn’t own 😂 I think theres very much a shelf life for influencers in their twenties as so many younger ones with better content keep popping up.

I laugh that she’s taken advice from here when she’s been in this ’career’ 8 years plus. Surely she should have a better clue than us! but sorry going for a walk doesn’t prove you are exploring London or are more interesting! It won’t save your channel Em as we know there is nothing behind the scenes, no genuine interests or passion to do better. She’s just lucky she had a blog at the right time when the industry took off, if she started out now she’d be nothing and not be able to go full time with it.

To be honest I don’t think she’d even have a thread on here without all the stupid lies and tales she tells because she’s so unremarkable in every aspect. But because she tells lies so frequently and her life is so chaotic and content so shoddy we’ve managed three threads on this absolute loon!
I agree! She is such a plain Jane and the only reason I noticed her myself was due to her incessant ass licking comments on every influencers photos.

Reactions: 10
I agree! She is such a plain Jane and the only reason I noticed her myself was due to her incessant ass licking comments on every influencers photos.
And her playing the victim every time the whole bullying topic comes up. I realised I despised the basic orange witch when she started trying to get people fired from their jobs. Don’t have time for anyone who behaves so badly and they deserve the same treatment so now I will report her anytime I see her break the rules.

MoRnInG ThOuGHts from Em Shelly Shel.

1. I need a freebie hair cut and colour but no ones emailed me one yet, so I’ll pretend I’m embracing my roots because I don’t want to fork out for my own appointment.

2. London is the land of opportunity lol. But I don’t make use of any of it. oh no, better for me to stay in my grubby flat and workout like a maniac rather than go out because iTs ToO BuSY for this little yorkshire gal. Did I mention YoRKshIRe at all?! Oh yeah I wanna move to Oz. No wait its New York again. I clearly don’t read the news, because if I did I’d know visas have been suspended. Not that I’ve never get one anyway tee hee, so I’ll just pretend I’ve got grand plans.

3. I’m going to do workouts and my makeup! Big day. I mean this is what ordinary people do right? Get up at 9am, and do a workout and bake brownies for breakfast. i don’t know why ordinary people complain about their jobs. Surely nurses and teachers can get a circuit in before their shifts and classes? They are just lazy unlike me. I’m going to be answering emails after my productive start to the day. Omg, sooo busy I’ll be up to 11pm finding polyester outfits to link on my stories so I can get 50p affiliate commission and of course, beg local takeaways for our dinner tonight. I hope they send extra prawn crackers because I love to eat loadssss. Carbs are the best! I’m a boss babe. Except I can’t drive to mummy’s In Yorkshire on my own. I need my fella to drive me. Speaking of which he’s just asked for pancakes for breakfast so I’ll go and make them like the female empowered boss babe I am! #sooobusy

View attachment 173511
hahahaha spot on summary of the daily drivel.
She will now enjoy London as people feel the same about London as she does about America, come again?
Get real Em, how exactly are you going to move to New York one day; what exact criteria do you fit to get a visa? The only feasible way I can think of if is somehow she could tag along as Matt's spouse should he get a job/transfer there.
Given how much she moans about how busy and expensive London is she would get a total shock living in Manhattan. Apartments there are notoriously small and extremely pricey. I assume she would only consider Manhattan as undoubtedly the other 4 NYC boroughs are far too 'sketchy' for our precious Em.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.