Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think with the amount of money airlines will have lost - and continue to lose - during the pandemic and the appalling way many airlines have treated their staff (British Airways springs to mind) it would be a real kick in the teeth if they then starting gifting flights/holidays to these so-called influencers.

Reactions: 7
Those online aligners are being criticised as some people develop problems with their gums because the teeth get moved too quick. Results in pose teeth... 😱 so I think advertising this without highlighting the risks is actually quite wrong, there’s a reason why dentists are expensive.

As for flying, shes getting really bleeping annoying. Just go ! Except we know you will look a knob after all the fear mongering about how busy London is and how it’s safe not to go to a supermarket. Yet you and your vulnerable fella are going to sit on a plane just for insta photos. What a moron.

Reactions: 3
An ad for retainers from a shop she was thrilled to discover and apparently visited in March. duck off.
I’m a dentist and there’s so much campaigning from qualified dentists and orthodontists to get these products removed from the market. This remote prescribing doesn’t take into account any issues with gum health or any other oral conditions and as a result is incredibly dangerous. Influencers should not be advertising these in the same way as beef jerky.
I’ve spent 5+ years training to do something and ensuring my patients are fully aware of the risks and benefits of every procedure otherwise my career is at risk, yet these influencers can just advertise it to susceptible young adults with no repercussions?!

Reactions: 7
I’m a dentist and there’s so much campaigning from qualified dentists and orthodontists to get these products removed from the market. This remote prescribing doesn’t take into account any issues with gum health or any other oral conditions and as a result is incredibly dangerous. Influencers should not be advertising these in the same way as beef jerky.
I’ve spent 5+ years training to do something and ensuring my patients are fully aware of the risks and benefits of every procedure otherwise my career is at risk, yet these influencers can just advertise it to susceptible young adults with no repercussions?!
well said. No different to advertising nutritional supplements when you’re not qualified in nutrition or giving medical advice when youre not a doctor.

we all know Em is qualified in nothing and will advertise any old tit. I agree online teeth straightening should not be advertised by influencers as people need to see a dentist for this work.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Ugh why can’t she just shut the duck up about flying 😫

Genuine question but why does she never ever say which brand she is shilling in her stories? Is this what brands want? Just a thought this morning as Anna from The Anna Edit has a 20% of Kiehls code which I am going to use as I like one of their shampoo and conditioners. On her stories it is all clear which brand she is talking about. I’m fairly neutral on her but will use the code to save money. When Em had her code she never ever made it clear what she was talking about. Instead banging on about the best ever cleanser/mask/whatever and telling you to swipe. So offputting and hard to believe the brand would be happy with this shoddy work.

I think it’s been a few days since I’ve said this but she’s a bleep. It needs to be reiterated every few posts so here is my contribution to this thread: Em Sheldon is a bleep!

Reactions: 8
The fact that is asking when it is acceptable to travel implies that all these people she knows are doing something unacceptable! And why is she asking about breaking rules and talking about upsetting people?! How does she think everyone can travel if they are breaking rules?

Her lates post... 500 likes and 35 comments of which 14 are from Em and a further 2 are from her mother. Only 19 genuine comments. Shocking Level of engagement.

by going on about flying, she looks like such a twit. Who is she waiting for permission to fly from? The government is letting people fly subject to the ever changing quarantine rules and the country you want to fly to will set out the entry requirements. Shes Clearly after a gifted holiday or something. Wish she‘d blood go abroad and get stuck there and run out of wifi and mobile data.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is this girl bleeping mad? She doesn't have a puppy, her mum does. Emma should not be sharing "tips" on puppy training when she has not been looking after one full-time. That would be like someone posting a video saying "what it is like having a child" because they babysat once.

Is this girl bleeping mad? She doesn't have a puppy, her mum does. Emma should not be sharing "tips" on puppy training when she has not been looking after one full-time. That would be like someone posting a video saying "what it is like having a child" because they babysat once.

thought the same! Not even going to grace it with a watch since it’s not her dog and how could she possibly have any tips given she’s met the dog on two occasions. The whole thing is utterly bizarre, but very 2020 at the same time.

Does she have amnesia? Why is she always repeating herself?
Scraping an already very dried up old barrel

Also all her ads are her sat on her kitchen counter with whatever product she is flogging.
Or pre covid hotel freebie stays show Em with the product lounging next to her breakfast in bed...like with this retainers #ad, how is that relevant?

I know right....She's not been there to do anything like the house training, any other training, getting its jabs, teething and dealing with puppy nipping etc etc
She's just done the "fun" stuff like playing and shrieking running around the garden
I doubt she even picks up the poo!

Once again something else she is totally unqualified to advise anyone on....!

Reactions: 2
Hey guys.
I’m posting a vlog on things you need to know about having triplets over on oohtalks!!!

(i don’t have triplets but my best friends neighbour does so...
same difference right 😬)

it so sickly sweet you might vomit.
And it’s possibly the longest I’ve gone without mentioning food 😐 ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey guys.
I’m posting a vlog on things you need to know about having triplets over on oohtalks!!!

(i don’t have triplets but my best friends neighbour does so...
same difference right 😬)

it so sickly sweet you might vomit.
And it’s possibly the longest I’ve gone without mentioning food 😐 ever.
The funny thing is, the video is just 7 minutes. Anyone properly talking about the challenges of a puppy would talk about it longer.

The funny thing is, the video is just 7 minutes. Anyone properly talking about the challenges of a puppy would talk about it longer.
love your puppy 🙄

“she’s just so loyal.....”
girl your mum has had her five minutes and she’s unable to leave the bleeping house. What makes her loyal? She hasn’t trashed the gaff or shagged rover in the guest bedroom 😐

Invest in puppy training - again it’s like me telling Sandra what nursery she should send her child to if I had no children.

get it loads of toys - actually not a good tip for a puppy 🤷‍♀️ he/she doesn’t need tons of squeaky toys, you can stimulate a puppy with a few toys and activities, giving it to many can actually be overwhelming 😐

I lost the will to live and blocked out the rest. I prefer her losing her tit over a cheese board and her lodger Matt. That sickly sweet puppy voice made me drive heave.

I wonder how many times she will tell us not to worry tonight as she’s gone out for dinner!

• Haha
love your puppy 🙄

“she’s just so loyal.....”
girl your mum has had her five minutes and she’s unable to leave the bleeping house. What makes her loyal? She hasn’t trashed the gaff or shagged rover in the guest bedroom 😐

Invest in puppy training - again it’s like me telling Sandra what nursery she should send her child to if I had no children.

get it loads of toys - actually not a good tip for a puppy 🤷‍♀️ he/she doesn’t need tons of squeaky toys, you can stimulate a puppy with a few toys and activities, giving it to many can actually be overwhelming 😐

I lost the will to live and blocked out the rest. I prefer her losing her tit over a cheese board and her lodger Matt. That sickly sweet puppy voice made me drive heave.
Why can't her mum leave the house?

You absolutely can leave the house when you have a puppy. We have a dog and when he was a puppy we set up a pen for when we went out. Where we put pee pads when we were gone or at night. Puppies NEED to be left alone otherwise they can get separation anxiety.

Also, training isn't necessary. We did not use a trainer. We read up and did it ourselves. You need to have the willpower to set boundaries and correct the dog. Which it seems neither Em or her mum is doing as the dog is jumping on people and biting their clothes etc.

I wonder how many times she will tell us not to worry tonight as she’s gone out for dinner!
Too many. No one cares. For someone so scared she sure got over her fear quickly and Matt quickly became no longer high risk.

Why can't her mum leave the house?

You absolutely can leave the house when you have a puppy. We have a dog and when he was a puppy we set up a pen for when we went out. Where we put pee pads when we were gone or at night. Puppies NEED to be left alone otherwise they can get separation anxiety.

Also, training isn't necessary. We did not use a trainer. We read up and did it ourselves. You need to have the willpower to set boundaries and correct the dog. Which it seems neither Em or her mum is doing as the dog is jumping on people and biting their clothes etc.

Too many. No one cares. For someone so scared she sure got over her fear quickly and Matt quickly became no longer high risk.
I meant the puppy can’t leave the house 😆 not really, until it’s had all its shots.

it’s loyal because it’s an inmate 😬
probably only likes em because she smells of bread half the time. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I meant the puppy can’t leave the house 😆 not really, until it’s had all its shots.

it’s loyal because it’s an inmate 😬
probably only likes em because she smells of bread half the time. 😐
I suspect Em smells of cheese and eggs for some odd reason. She always looks unwashed and a sweaty so I assume an eggy cheese smell covers that.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.