Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha Chloe Rose is doing a Greek bbq tonight with salads, dips etc. Cooking it themselves and hand making salad. looks really nice.

It puts em to shame with her crappy little pots of Greek food being delivered from Uber or just eat.

Everything about her is slobbish. On her EmShelly Shel account she was showing some trainers that she put in the wash and ruined (trainers that had a woven base so Clearly not suitable for a washing machine) and chucking them in a bin bag. I bet they produce mountains of rubbish and waste. She doesn’t seem to recycle anything.

Reactions: 2
Haha Chloe Rose is doing a Greek bbq tonight with salads, dips etc. Cooking it themselves and hand making salad. looks really nice.

It puts em to shame with her crappy little pots of Greek food being delivered from Uber or just eat.

Everything about her is slobbish. On her EmShelly Shel account she was showing some trainers that she put in the wash and ruined (trainers that had a woven base so Clearly not suitable for a washing machine) and chucking them in a bin bag. I bet they produce mountains of rubbish and waste. She doesn’t seem to recycle anything.
It isn't hard to make nice souvlaki, greek potatoes, etc on the bbq, and hummus and tzatiki. Em is just too lazy and cheap. Could she have donated those trainers even though they were "ruined"?

So she can walk to a bakery but can't go to the grocery store?

Grow up.

190EEACC-6B5F-4653-A841-BFE1B7EA45F3.jpeg

Even better is the biggest cringe tag at the bottom. I need my free hair cut and colour pleaseee

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahahahha it’s the worst when she comments from all her accounts. Carbs of dreams “I can see some focaccia stuck in that straw hair you mucky cow”

I wonder if her instagram is as dead as her Twitter. All her shilling links and bollocks articles get zero interaction. The dress she’s had SO many questions about? Zero comments and 6 likes. It’s almost like she’s making it all up!!! Open up the DM’s instagram!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahahha it’s the worst when she comments from all her accounts. Carbs of dreams “I can see some focaccia stuck in that straw hair you mucky cow”

I wonder if her instagram is as dead as her Twitter. All her shilling links and bollocks articles get zero interaction. The dress she’s had SO many questions about? Zero comments and 6 likes. It’s almost like she’s making it all up!!! Open up the DM’s instagram!!!
Well her engagement is like 1.36% on IG so she is not doing well. 6% is considered good and she is no where near that. She apparently is signed to an agency but they aren't doing a v good job. I reckon they told her to create a million accounts so she can combine their engagement.

Well her engagement is like 1.36% on IG so she is not doing well. 6% is considered good and she is no where near that. She apparently is signed to an agency but they aren't doing a v good job. I reckon they told her to create a million accounts so she can combine their engagement.
Deffo. And that’s why she replies to pretty much every comment = it makes things look doubly busy.

Reactions: 4
Poor Em is desperate for a gifted meal or stay isn’t she. You always know when she is as she starts trotting out the whole ‘tell me if you’ve been somewhere I recommended’ shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Poor Em is desperate for a gifted meal or stay isn’t she. You always know when she is as she starts trotting out the whole ‘tell me if you’ve been somewhere I recommended’ shite 😂
So obvious, LOL.

She ordered more Greek for dinner... can this lazy twit cook nothing?

• Haha

Just checked out this Chloe girl. Professional looking photography, immaculate appearance, out and about doing things, tidy home, lives with their own dog, is capable of making a Greek salad.....

Reactions: 1
Just checked out this Chloe girl. Professional looking photography, immaculate appearance, out and about doing things, tidy home, lives with their own dog, is capable of making a Greek salad.....
so much more professional! I mean she’s still an influencer so I’ve seen the odd non disclosure etc but generally her stories are less stuffed full of affiliate links and ridiculous things like Em. Im sure she will overtake em in followers by year end. Plenty of other influencers have passed Ems follower count in the past year or so too, whereas she hasn’t grown at all!

Em is shook there’s a heatwave in the U.K. today. ummm it’s been mentioned on the weather forecasts ALL week. Why is she so dumb?

Last edited:
Absolutely! If she had an email for a gifted trip next week, she’d be straight on that plane!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.