Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is 100000 times worse during lockdown that normal, her content is becoming unbearable

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s having bread delivered to her house. why can’t she walk to a nearby shop?!

anyone else noticed she doesn’t seem to have a car anymore? Wonder if the freebie mini got taken back

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s having bread delivered to her house. why can’t she walk to a nearby shop?!

anyone else noticed she doesn’t seem to have a car anymore? Wonder if the freebie mini got taken back
I don't think she drives in London as it's too expensive with the congestion charges.

Did she really just sandwich a post about George Floyd in between two ads?? Sorry that’s not ok to drop this mans death in casually because she’s no doubt seen other influencers posting about it. At least give his campaign some respect by leaving some space around the post before advertising something. She sickens me.

Reactions: 4
Did she really just sandwich a post about George Floyd in between two ads?? Sorry that’s not ok to drop this mans death in casually because she’s no doubt seen other influencers posting about it. At least give his campaign some respect by leaving some space around the post before advertising something. She sickens me.
She clearly only did it because other UK influencers are actually speaking about this topic for once. I mean at least she is raising awareness too but it is crass to put the ads up so soon.

It was sandwiched between period shorts and her godawful recipe book. She doesn’t care, she is just jumping on a bandwagon and quite frankly anti-racisim campaigns do need attention seeking arseholes watering down the message. She didn’t even say anything just posted a link to someone else’s post. Inauthentic, bandwagon jumping, attention seeking imbecile. Cannot stand people like her.

• Heart
It was sandwiched between period shorts and her godawful recipe book. She doesn’t care, she is just jumping on a bandwagon and quite frankly anti-racisim campaigns do need attention seeking arseholes watering down the message. She didn’t even say anything just posted a link to someone else’s post. Inauthentic, bandwagon jumping, attention seeking imbecile. Cannot stand people like her.
you hit the nail. Inauthentic. she just reposted that story to look like she cared, didn’t even add anything.
She doesn’t give a toss because she just wanted to follow the bandwagon. And like a lot of influencers they just follow the crowd because they have no opinions of their own.
Probably hasn’t even read the full story about George Lloyd nor looked into detailed articles about the wider situation. I’ve never seen her mention that she reads books fgs. I guess she’s too busy ordering chocolate bars to the grubby flat and taking mirror selfies with her latest nylon dress.

Reactions: 2
Another gifted takeaway for dinner tonight. Does this witch pay for anything? She could not survive if it wasn't for gifted items

Reactions: 3
Sorry but I think these messages are fake.

“carbs” “insane” “wow” “can’t wait to eat all the treats” “eat in one sitting” are words and phrases that em uses all the time.
So obvious she’s planting these fake reviews

64C69680-4B4D-4977-8285-71A71C8DE8E4.jpeg

F2A1F2EC-377F-4D25-92C7-732E6BFEE2DC.jpeg

Sorry but I think these messages are fake.

“carbs” “insane” “wow” “can’t wait to eat all the treats” “eat in one sitting” are words and phrases that em uses all the time.
So obvious she’s planting these fake reviews

View attachment 141518

View attachment 141517
She absolutely does that, you're right. I've suspected this for ages. Never had soooo many messages about trainers guys so I'll share the link for the 1000th time

This annoys me. Sorry but she’s had the privilege of staying in her grubby flat but is quite happy for other people to go out and risk getting the virus to deliver her bars of chocolate and loaves of bread, not to mention all the free food deliveries and cheap nylon dresses.

she actually disgusts me because she doesn’t even recognise her own privilege and goes on about “other people shouldnt judge” ...yet here she is judging others who have gone out herself. bleeping moron.

AC7EBAD0-CBF9-43AD-8AFD-732A12E7A0F4.jpeg

This annoys me. Sorry but she’s had the privilege of staying in her grubby flat but is quite happy for other people to go out and risk getting the virus to deliver her bars of chocolate and loaves of bread, not to mention all the free food deliveries and cheap nylon dresses.

she actually disgusts me because she doesn’t even recognise her own privilege and goes on about “other people shouldnt judge” ...yet here she is judging others who have gone out herself. bleeping moron.

View attachment 142089
She is the epitome of privilege.

Did anyone watch her what I eat in a week video? It felt like a direct response to us here. Hi Em!

Did anyone watch her what I eat in a week video? It felt like a direct response to us here. Hi Em!
yes I agree. She tries to address what we say here but skimming through the vlog just reinforces it for me. Her diet and messaging around food is a mess.
Takeaways all the time yet makes out she tries to pick the healthy options. Every other word in her vlog is healthy.
Sorry eating ‘healthy’ brownies for breakfast and snacking on them all day (her words) is a bit weird. Hardly ate any fruit or veg because she says she can’t get it.

Em you are in London hun. Instead of paying Uber 3.99 to bring you diary milk get a cab to a supermarket and buy some decent food.

She is totally out training her diet but it will catch up with her eventually. I don’t think she looks particularly toned myself. Yes she has abs but it’s clear she’s flexing like mad to show them off. Which is fine btw, but I wish she’d stop pretending you can have it all. If you want a super fit toned body you generally need to eat pretty good to get that. It’s not normal to have takeaways 5 nights a week and make out you can still be super healthy. Very mixed and dangerous messages given she is not qualified.
It’s also weird that she says they go out for long walks but can only get food from a petrol station. Surely there are other shops nearby?? Also she said she couldn’t get food boxes. That’s a lie. She means she didn’t get sent any for free.

Last edited:
She said she couldn’t get food boxes. That’s a lie. She means she didn’t get sent any for free.
You're so right! I think the story of her living with vulnerable people and unable to shop is the perfect discourse to push in order to get free food! They go to the bakery, they go to the petrol station, they go on long walks. They could easily go to a small supermarket. I live in London and there are so many corner shops that sell everything you could find in a supermarket. She won't go because she wants to sound vulnerable and get more freebies. Tut

• Heart
Here is she, jumping on the bandwagon. Suggesting things that 'we' should read to educate ourselves. Like she has EVER picked up a damn book or even acknowledged her white privilege, The way that she sandwiches these posts in between all her affiliate links/disordered eating bread and sugar posts shows that she truly does not give one tit about any of it. Her idea of supporting a black owned business would be to beg them for freebies. She is just a lowlife.

• Heart
Here is she, jumping on the bandwagon. Suggesting things that 'we' should read to educate ourselves. Like she has EVER picked up a damn book or even acknowledged her white privilege, The way that she sandwiches these posts in between all her affiliate links/disordered eating bread and sugar posts shows that she truly does not give one tit about any of it. Her idea of supporting a black owned business would be to beg them for freebies. She is just a lowlife.

typical white privileged tone deaf idiot. Is she speaking to white people when she’s says ‘we’ need to do something as I think black people would be insulted to be told they need to read up on the racism that affects them. she doesn’t have a clue, she needs to stop posting and educated HERSELF first.

I watched Rickey Thompson’s stories last night and he was scolding influencers for posting about BLM then just posting outfit pictures. Em literally posted about George Floyd with ads before and after. Can she not take a day off?? Listen to black people they are literally telling you to stop ticking the box like you’ve reposted someone else’s story and done your bit! again that is what Em has done. I don’t want to say she’s racist, because I actually think with her it’s ignorance but she’s is really coming off badly right now and she clearly does not follow black people or have black friends otherwise I think she would have paid attention to what not to do.

another case in point is tweeting about being half naked followed by a graphic retweet about George Floyds death. Just wow. What a joke. I agree she is a low life. A very uneducated low life.

D7550299-258F-4745-A901-3096B7159F23.jpeg

The same girl who when house hunting in London, on numerous occasions, described areas where immigrants had settled as “sketchy” is now trying to educate people on racism. The bleeping nerve of it. SHE is the epitome of white privilege. Have a day off Em! I’m sure there’ll be receipts of this on twitter (unless she’s deleted.)

The same girl who when house hunting in London, on numerous occasions, described areas where immigrants had settled as “sketchy” is now trying to educate people on racism. The bleeping nerve of it. SHE is the epitome of white privilege. Have a day off Em! I’m sure there’ll be receipts of this on twitter (unless she’s deleted.)
You can search her name and the phrase on Twitter and it'll show up. I am sure she will have deleted it though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.