Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t really imagine her engaging in an intelligent anything because she is as dumb as a rock. I wonder how she will react to her mate Josie being dragged (rightfully) at the moment! Stand by her mate or run a mile because of fear of association.
What happened with Josie? I do not keep up with her.

Where to start. She posted a black square with text from two black writers from goop. No credit, just a tag. Then deleted it the next day probably because it wasn’t in keeping with her thread. Old racist tweets found and she has been called out by a blogger called Stephanie Yeboah. She has gaslighted and cried bullying equating it to racism! I don’t even contribute to her thread! Fell down a rabbit hole today 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Where to start. She posted a black square with text from two black writers from goop. No credit, just a tag. Then deleted it the next day probably because it wasn’t in keeping with her thread. Old racist tweets found and she has been called out by a blogger called Stephanie Yeboah. She has gaslighted and cried bullying equating it to racism! I don’t even contribute to her thread! Fell down a rabbit hole today 🤷🏽‍♀️
Where was she callled our?

What the duck is she on about today. Why can't she go for a run when she goes for a damn walk everyday? Isn't the risk of seeing people the exact same? Why isn't she shielding (ie. not going out at all) if Matt is high risk? This girl is a mess. Her thoughts are a mess. Why does she broadcast them and make herself look like a thick bimbo? Again so much why? I have to keep checking in on her. Its like an addiction to a shitshow!!!!

Reactions: 6
What the duck is she on about today. Why can't she go for a run when she goes for a damn walk everyday? Isn't the risk of seeing people the exact same? Why isn't she shielding (ie. not going out at all) if Matt is high risk? This girl is a mess. Her thoughts are a mess. Why does she broadcast them and make herself look like a thick bimbo? Again so much why? I have to keep checking in on her. Its like an addiction to a shitshow!!!!
Yeah she contradicts herself. She says Matt is high risk yet they both go out for walks to the bakery. If he was high risk, he would be shielding.

Reactions: 1
She’s full of tit and has nothing better to write for her crappy morning thoughts! It cannot be that busy outside in London plenty of other Londoners are getting on with things. Or just go first things or later I’m the today. Shes such a tool.

Reactions: 2
She’s full of tit and has nothing better to write for her crappy morning thoughts! It cannot be that busy outside in London plenty of other Londoners are getting on with things. Or just go first things or later I’m the today. Shes such a tool.
She is vile. Acting like Matt is high risk so they can't go grocery shopping so companies send her free food...yet they can go to bakeries and stuff their greedy faces with cakes. For someone that is a diabetic, his diet is tit and I think that is cause of Em's erratic eating disorder.

Reactions: 3
She is vile. Acting like Matt is high risk so they can't go grocery shopping so companies send her free food...yet they can go to bakeries and stuff their greedy faces with cakes. For someone that is a diabetic, his diet is tit and I think that is cause of Em's erratic eating disorder.
My thoughts exactly! Nothing makes sense with this girl. Can't go out for a run in case she "bumps into someone"? Err why don't you look where you're going? Yet have seen vlog footage of Matt himself entering the bakery ( very essential, yet they can't enter a normal shop to get some vegetables)
I really don't think she has enough brain cells to keep all this nonsense straight in her head, hence the constant contradictions.
It's fascinating, I can't look away.....

Same here. It’s like a car crash, can’t stop watching even though it’s so awful. Her content genuinely makes me cringe and I would love to know who thinks it’s good! So sloppy and uninspiring. And she has a person just seems so lazy and pointless. She doesn’t seem to have any purpose in her life.
The bullshit about protecting Matt is ridiculous. Also they are happy to have chocolate couriered to their flat which means multiple hands have touched the product. plus the fact he’s happy to go into a bakery 🙄🙄🙄

she’s now linked her California guide as says she can’t travel with her family. Has she not noticed that no one else will be travelling?!! So why the duck would they need a travel guide. So thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has Em unfollowed Josie/Fashion Mumblr yet? Em is now sharing black lives content like mad, yet is caught up in a huge scandal regarding racism.

Has Em unfollowed Josie/Fashion Mumblr yet? Em is now sharing black lives content like mad, yet is caught up in a huge scandal regarding racism.
she won’t unfollower her, she needs the likes of Josie to send her crap baking e book to! Just shows Em is all talk posting about anti racism yet still be friends with someone who has been a right bigot.

Em is losing followers still

A083C80A-FBCB-4D5A-AD69-510E4718D776.jpeg

Why is she so dumb?? No covid cases in Scotland reported yesterday.
Total UK deaths are ok the way down. London has the lowest R rate. Concern is the the northwest at the moment. But overall we are beating this virus.

Em is young and loves in London. Why is she hiding in the grubby flat acting like covid will catch her outside her front door?? When London is statistically the safest place in the UK right now?? Is Mama Shel proud of raising a moron. I honestly need to know why Em is so bleeping stupid.

B2CB99FD-3065-4AB7-B19F-781A789BCA11.jpeg

Why is she so dumb?? No covid cases in Scotland reported yesterday.
Total UK deaths are ok the way down. London has the lowest R rate. Concern is the the northwest at the moment. But overall we are beating this virus.

Em is young and loves in London. Why is she hiding in the grubby flat acting like covid will catch her outside her front door?? When London is statistically the safest place in the UK right now?? Is Mama Shel proud of raising a moron. I honestly need to know why Em is so bleeping stupid.

View attachment 148924
She's too busy stuffing her face with free food and manically working out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s been shaming people on twitter for weeks for daring to leave their house in London, but is now pretending to support the protests. She is so tone deaf! She really hasn’t a clue. No doubt she’s slagging the protesters off behind closed doors.

Reactions: 4
Ive only started watching this car crash this year - can anyone fill me in on the 'buying a house' situation? Was it all a lie?
She never bought a house. She apparently was in the process of doing so but it fell through. I think it was all bullshit. How could Em, afford to buy a house in London when Lydia Em and In The Frow can't?

She never bought a house. She apparently was in the process of doing so but it fell through. I think it was all bullshit. How could Em, afford to buy a house in London when Lydia Em and In The Frow can't?
My thoughts exactly! And what does her bf do for work? The clothes business surely can not be a full time thing

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.