Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she hasn’t. She has waited a week to say anything. She’s only reposted a few things that other influencers have without any thought going into any of it. She doesn’t care because it doesn’t apply to her.
yep she’s just ticking a box isn’t she.

I would actually respect her more for saying “I don’t know enough but I’m going to learn” rather than just idly repost other people’s words. She’s posted ads non stop whilst reposting things about George Floyd and racism so why stop today?? Just because everyone else has muted themselves, it’s clear she’s following the bandwagon, no authenticity at all.

It made me laugh that she re posted a story about books to read. I’ve never seen Em admit to reading books so why pretend??

yep she’s just ticking a box isn’t she.

I would actually respect her more for saying “I don’t know enough but I’m going to learn” rather than just idly repost other people’s words. She’s posted ads non stop whilst reposting things about George Floyd and racism so why stop today?? Just because everyone else has muted themselves, it’s clear she’s following the bandwagon, no authenticity at all.

It made me laugh that she re posted a story about books to read. I’ve never seen Em admit to reading books so why pretend??

Exactly! I’m not gonna read any of these to educate myself but I’m gonna recommend that you should. 🙃 She is absolutely clueless. It’s no surprise she hasn’t gained followers for a long time.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Exactly! I’m not gonna read any of these to educate myself but I’m gonna recommend that you should. 🙃 She is absolutely clueless. It’s no surprise she hasn’t gained followers for a long time.
yep!! And now she’s re posting someone on twitter who is saying don’t add a blacksqaure to Instagram. Funny how Em is looking to justify that she hasn’t done that! But won’t use her own words
To justify it?? It’s because she doesn’t want to ruin her feed.

come on Em we see you. Stop re posting and explain why you are not joining your peers in posting a black square.

Looks like Em is pretty much the ONLY uk influencer not doing a specific post for Black Out Tuesday. Well well well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Well done Em. Glad we influenced you to be a better person 😘😘😘

Don't worry. She has done it now! God I wish she would mute herself forever.
god me too. We’d not be missing anything by never hearing from her today. I bet she’s crying into her healthy brownies that she can do flower arranging with Molton brown

I don't get it. She says she's muted for black out Tuesday yet she is still posting stuff, albeit BLM content. Does it just mean she won't post any regular content?

she can’t stay off social media. FOMO.

youve got the likes of Caroline Hirons and Ruby Holley speaking out and still posting and I think Em wants to join in. Except they tend to post about issues much more regularly and have the balls to write their own posts. So Em just looks like a bandwagon fool re posting what every one else said. She hasn’t an original bone in her body. She has no thoughts and opinions of her own. We can see she’s been rude towards certain places in London, which had an undertone about the people who live there. We know she’s not authentic. in a months time let’s discuss what Em is doing differently. I bet it’s nothing.

View attachment 144039
She has not! She only started posting stuff when she saw others doing it!
exactly!! She keeps posting things from other people like what to watch on Netflix and black beauty brands to support. Well let’s see you spend your own money on supporting those brands because all I see is a white woman that only takes in freebies and only supports black businesses when it’s fashionable to do so!!

Reactions: 4
Let’s see what she posts today. will she throw herself back in to advertising nylon dresses and her ebook? She must be missing the pennies from not being able to shill affiliate links yesterday

Ah it’s been fun seeing when she will break and start with the links again. Apparently it’s tomorrow. She has staff who need to feed their families so needs to crack on with advertising foot cream and spices and aff linking plastic clothing. As you respond to everything here Em, can you let us know who these ‘staff’ are please? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah it’s been fun seeing when she will break and start with the links again. Apparently it’s tomorrow. She has staff who need to feed their families so needs to crack on with advertising foot cream and spices and aff linking plastic clothing. As you respond to everything here Em, can you let us know who these ‘staff’ are please? 🤣
Her mum, brother and boyfriend. Lol. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I absolutely howled when I read her story. I guess if all the Sheldons eat as much as Em does, they do need the affiliate links ASAP to pay for it all. Someone’s got to pay for that £13 focaccia 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Posting stories about eating toast before bed and how she had three pieces cause she knows people will wonder if she had more than one. Shut up, you vapid imbecile. Her content is just absolute tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why does she do this? Who cares if she ate toast? Or cake? Why is she so boastful about eating carbs and crap? So many questions!

• Haha
Why does she do this? Who cares if she ate toast? Or cake? Why is she so boastful about eating carbs and crap? So many questions!
Because she's so insecure she constantly seeks validation from others... "omg Em, you're SO toned and fit. How do you eat so many carbs and stay that way?"

Em: "just balance guys. Eat one loaf of bread a day and 5 takeaways a week, and 3 workouts a day and you can look just like me!!!"

What an exhausting way to live.

• Haha
Point number 2 🙄 this is why social media activism has been called 'slacktivism' - we often live in echo chambers. Im so happy to have a hugely diverse group of friends who happily engage in debate, challenge and educate eachother about world topics regularly. Can you ever imagine this girl in an intelligent debate when shes so insecure she deletes tweets on the regular

Attachments

I can’t really imagine her engaging in an intelligent anything because she is as dumb as a rock. I wonder how she will react to her mate Josie being dragged (rightfully) at the moment! Stand by her mate or run a mile because of fear of association.

Basically point 3 of her list says I’m done with BLM posting back to affiliate links for me as I need to fund my chocolate and takeaway deliveries.
She’s barely posted anything about BLM that she wrote herself. She just re posted other people’s stuff but she’s thick as duck and has no authentic voice. No hobbies no passions (other that stuffing her job and shilling) and never reads anything unless it’s on insta and Twitter.

I pity her vapid existence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.