Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW. So she exercises three times a day, eats a whole bag of granola, eats a whole banana bread / cookies, eats three bowls of pasta, etc. That isn't normal. What she eats in a day is what my husband eats. She has a huge eating disorder.
shes fucked up in regards to eating. Every other word was snacking, and how much she snacks all day. As Rightthere said if you are busy your life does not revolve around food like this.
I think she exercises so much because she eats so much and is bored and has nothing to do but snack. None of it was that healthy either. Like banging on about low sugar protein bars and smashing a load of white pasta and bread!! Just eat some chicken and salad if you want a high protein meal.

What is it with these idiots needing to constantly get new stuff? What is the point of the amazon wishlist? Aside from scamming people via a secret aff link? She is massively filling a void isn't she. Why gift someone a load of tat and then hope that someone gets you bog roll and dishwasher tablets? Why not just buy what you need when you do your weekly shop. Is this a generational thing or are these girls just fucked in the head. Why does spreading kindness have to mean buying things?
Well said. Couldn’t agree more. Kindness Isn’t buying tit little items from a multinational chain that has been exposed for treating its staff badly and paying duck all tax. Don’t get me wrong I use amazon sometimes but not like this, it’s immoral to make deliveries for small items and such a waste of resource. She’s just grandstanding that’s she’s sooo kind because she’s bought someone a book and hoping to get a pack of loo roll bought in return.

Reactions: 2
What is it with these idiots needing to constantly get new stuff? What is the point of the amazon wishlist? Aside from scamming people via a secret aff link? She is massively filling a void isn't she. Why gift someone a load of tat and then hope that someone gets you bog roll and dishwasher tablets? Why not just buy what you need when you do your weekly shop. Is this a generational thing or are these girls just fucked in the head. Why does spreading kindness have to mean buying things?
Tbh I don't think she gives a tit about the bog roll and dishwasher tablets but if you click on one of her items then buy a new laptop next week she's sitting pretty with the commission from your £500+ purchase. More people need to know that the commission is for later purchases too because she is taking the piss now.

Reactions: 1
We have suspected for ages that she has disordered eating but it has become even more apparent in lockdown as she has no other content to talk about. It probably gives her something to feel in control of too.

I just read this from another influencer: "As of today, Amazon’s affiliate rates have been slashed to its lowest levels yet — 1-3% of all purchases, down from 3-8%." Lol, good.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s literally got nothing else to do! Honestly though with the eating and the baking...I know people who love baking but I’ve never in my life seen anyone bake and eat whole cakes daily. It’s really odd. She says it’s like eating a bowl of porridge. What the hell does she put in her porridge?! I’m actually watching her more now as I find her odd behaviour fascinating! I wish I had kept a tally on how many times she’s mentioned and linked coffee machines!

I dont really have an issue with the skim affiliate link, if someone introduced me to a good moisturiser or hoodie I'll happily click a link and make them a few quid, but what she is doing with the amazon thing isn't right. it's basically profiting from coronvirus in a really faux, sly and shady way whilst making out that she is so caring etc

Reactions: 3
As far as I am concerned she should not be putting fitness videos on Youtube. She is not even a qualified PT and has the worst form.

I watched one of Em's videos for the first time today. I made it half way through her recent 'what I eat in a day' video and switched off.

2 workouts before lunch. 4 chocolate cookies for breakfast. A crisp sandwich for lunch. Talking at 100 miles per hour - are you alright, hun?

Also, the whole 'nutrition/work out' vlog style is such a saturated market now AND she does it so poorly (no qualifications/no real knowledge in what she is talking about/terrible terrible advice); I am amazed that she is still managing to stay afloat.

I watched one of Em's videos for the first time today. I made it half way through her recent 'what I eat in a day' video and switched off.

2 workouts before lunch. 4 chocolate cookies for breakfast. A crisp sandwich for lunch. Talking at 100 miles per hour - are you alright, hun?

Also, the whole 'nutrition/work out' vlog style is such a saturated market now AND she does it so poorly (no qualifications/no real knowledge in what she is talking about/terrible terrible advice); I am amazed that she is still managing to stay afloat.
Well said. It’s really unusual for people to have the time to do two workouts in the morning. What a terrible message to give an audience when it’s likely most people have to go to work or college and don’t get to do that. Her routine could negatively affect young women who think that’s what they should be doing to stay trim.

I actually think after watching her video that her diet is bizarre and her approach to eating borders on dangerous. Obsession with no sugar yet eating cookies and bread and pasta all day. And snacks upon snacks. She would be the last person I would take advice from as it’s clear she hasn’t got a clue and definitely no qualifications to back it up. Scoffing cookies and banana bread for breakfast is not the same as a bowl of porridge! Does she think bananas dont have sugar in or something!
I’d love to know how she’s doing financially. I’m amazed she makes enough to live in London to be honest but brands need to see through the bullshit and what a lazy entitled unqualified beggar she is.

I’m surprised she didn’t put her grandmothers murder down or allude to her abusive death in things we don’t know about her as she is an attention seeking click baitey bleep. Everyone knows she rents a one bedroom flat 3 adults live in. She needs to stop with the lies.

I’m surprised she didn’t put her grandmothers murder down or allude to her abusive death in things we don’t know about her as she is an attention seeking click baitey bleep. Everyone knows she rents a one bedroom flat 3 adults live in. She needs to stop with the lies.

Em Sheldon

@emshelx

Replying to
@gracebeverley
I feel ya. I’m a total workaholic (not saying it’s good or healthy) but even on my walks/drives before corona I have to have an educational podcast on. I love learning/being productive. Need to learn to do nothing but get a kick and enjoyment out of say a good TedTalk x
2:45 pm · 22 Apr 2020·
Twitter for iPhone

Who believes this rubbish?
London homeowner
Productive workaholic (doing what?)
Do gooder

This girl is a totally delusional, shameless, attention seeking sycophant

Reactions: 5
I guess people's whos jobs are posting photos of themselves on instragam feel they need to be 'productive' because their jobs don't contribute anything to society. If you have a real job, with collegues, stress, managers, deadlines, negative feed back, puclic critisism that a has to be dealt with professionally, then you need to switch off after work and not be 'productive'

Sorry double post but 'influencers' are just modern day sales assistants, pushing products on us we don't need. I work in environmental policy and trust me I need to switch off, brains are not developed enough to handle productivity every waking hour

Based on her what I eat in a day video she did nothing productive. Not one single thing. Just eating working out and allegedly waiting for a Skype call.

I think she’s actually taking the piss with that statement that she loves learning and being productive. If that’s the case, why hasn’t your website improved? Why hasn’t your photographs got better without the use of stupid filters to correct all the colours? Why are your blog posts better written and more meaningful? She’s the laziest scrounger influencer out there!

Based on her what I eat in a day video she did nothing productive. Not one single thing. Just eating working out and allegedly waiting for a Skype call.

I think she’s actually taking the piss with that statement that she loves learning and being productive. If that’s the case, why hasn’t your website improved? Why hasn’t your photographs got better without the use of stupid filters to correct all the colours? Why are your blog posts better written and more meaningful? She’s the laziest scrounger influencer out there!
Why is your vlog editing so consistently shoddy?

Also if you love learning so much how come you never finished your PT course? Unqualified, yet still post unstructured workouts with terrible form

Last edited:
Why is your vlog editing so consistently shoddy?

Also if you love learning so much how come you never finished your PT course? Unqualified, yet still post unstructured workouts with terrible form
100% agree. She’s literally done nothing but hauls, pointless trips for content, give crap diet and fitness advice and flog cheap fast fashion for years. I really hope the influencer industry gets cleared out because she’s actually stealing at living at this point.

So she’s had another free box of food delivered. What’s the bet that she begged the company for another deliver??

cannot fathom why a healthy woman in her twenties cannot go to the supermarket to get food for her and her boyfriend (and maybe brother). like what’s stopping her apart from being a lazy useless beg??

884D456A-8C97-4DD9-93B5-BF0202C42EC5.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Wow. This is hideous. She really is desperate for content. This looks like something my grandparents would have.

So she’s had another free box of food delivered. What’s the bet that she begged the company for another deliver??

cannot fathom why a healthy woman in her twenties cannot go to the supermarket to get food for her and her boyfriend (and maybe brother). like what’s stopping her apart from being a lazy useless beg??

View attachment 115180
Gaaaah, so many people who can't get groceries because they're old / vulnerable and this bint is being sent hundreds of pounds worth of free food. It is infuriating.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.