Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's bored? She doesn't seem to have ANY work to do, not even future planning stuff/collabs. She isn't writing any blog posts of note apart from her bleeping trainers and coffee machines stuff. Nothing where she can't aff link about 20 things per post though.

Also not just specific to Em but this pandemic has really revealed that a lot of these girls have serious shopping addictions. They literally can't seem to stop can they even when it is ordering totally non essential stuff. The only things that I have bought since this all happened are food and essentials. I don't even want to buy anything else. And this dumb witch is ordering cushions.

Reactions: 6
Can someone tell her that there’s no point claiming to “randomly buy” something if you’re then going to put an AF link..... 🙄🙄

Jesus Christ she’s determined to make as much money as possible during this lockdown... selfish spoilt brat... let’s see how much money she donates to the NHS then.....

Reactions: 2
Can someone tell her that there’s no point claiming to “randomly buy” something if you’re then going to put an AF link..... 🙄🙄

Jesus Christ she’s determined to make as much money as possible during this lockdown... selfish spoilt brat... let’s see how much money she donates to the NHS then.....
She’s trying to make money but I don’t think anybody is stupid enough to spend money on what she’s shilling.

Rondoodle makes a valid point, she really has no work at this moment hence the constant linking to aff links. It shows how little regard brands have for her and I think she won’t get much work either after this all ends as she’s shown she has no original content or thoughts.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe she made an IG just for carbs.

I wonder is her brother still living with her in London?

Reactions: 1
Back to trainers, coffee machines and loungewear sets again today! Genuine question but does anyone other than influencers wear these matching loungewear sets?! And if they do, why on earth would you need so many! She really has no shame does she. Pushing fast fashion at a time like this. Disgusting.

Reactions: 4
More brownies made and scoffed in one sitting. It’s not normal!!

also I’d love to know where she’s getting flour from as there is none in the shops where I am and if you go online loads of people are saying the same. If it’s it’s in stock where she is, she must be buying loads of ingredients to bake all this stuff, taking it away from other people!! Yet again so greedy and selfish. Just eat normally like everyone else!

Reactions: 5
More brownies made and scoffed in one sitting. It’s not normal!!

also I’d love to know where she’s getting flour from as there is none in the shops where I am and if you go online loads of people are saying the same. If it’s it’s in stock where she is, she must be buying loads of ingredients to bake all this stuff, taking it away from other people!! Yet again so greedy and selfish. Just eat normally like everyone else!
Yep and she seems to be going out for food almost every day. She is an idiot.

I actually don't know whether to believe she eats all of it or if she's trolling us. She also says her boyfriend eats it all with her yet he has diabetes?

She goes out to buy one bleeping loaf of bread at a time! Who the hell eats a tray of brownies for breakfast! I think she is trolling but carry on love as you are making yourself look utterly ridiculous.

Yep and she seems to be going out for food almost every day. She is an idiot.

I actually don't know whether to believe she eats all of it or if she's trolling us. She also says her boyfriend eats it all with her yet he has diabetes?
I don’t think she can keep up or remember the lies she tells...

and anyone that ONLY goes on about making brownies/cakes/whatever crap and eat it all in one go EVERY day has a serious problem... this girl needs help she’s deranged...

I don’t think she can keep up or remember the lies she tells...

and anyone that ONLY goes on about making brownies/cakes/whatever crap and eat it all in one go EVERY day has a serious problem... this girl needs help she’s deranged...
Kenwood just gifted her an expensive mixer

She is very inconsistent.... says she cant go shopping cos there are vulnerable people in her house (so is her brother there?,) he's not popped up in her small flat any of her quarantine blogs...
The only place she says she can get food from safely is a local petrol station?
Also says she's getting bread deliveries to support local bakeries even though she cant afford to. Em, are we expected to believe you are getting yourself into debt to selflessly support local businesses? How noble. So doesn't have the money for that yet then says she gets takeaway Fri, Sat and Sun night...

She is very inconsistent.... says she cant go shopping cos there are vulnerable people in her house (so is her brother there?,) he's not popped up in her small flat any of her quarantine blogs...
Also says she's getting bread deliveries to support local bakeries even though she cant afford to. Em, are we expected to believe you are getting yourself into debt to selflessly support local businesses? How noble. So doesn't have the money for that yet then says she gets takeaway Fri, Sat and Sun night...
She is such a huge liar.

very good spots. So many inconsistencies and lies.If she’s in London there will be plenty of stores to get food from, not just a local petrol station! I personally don’t think her brother is there as he’s not been mentioned or popped up. If Matt has diabetes I’m sure he needs to be careful but they could go at less busy times to buy food.
All in all they must be getting food for all the baking, then she’s spending a tit ton on artisan loaves of bread and takeaways and scoffing the lot in a day... it’s just utterly bizarre and not normal.
She goes out to buy one bleeping loaf of bread at a time! Who the hell eats a tray of brownies for breakfast! I think she is trolling but carry on love as you are making yourself look utterly ridiculous.
Your last sentence is exactly how I feel!!! She might think she’s making ‘a point’ but she’s coming around like absolute tool. And the fact she’s loosing followers shows we’re not the only ones fed up of her lies and ridiculousness.

very good spots. So many inconsistencies and lies.If she’s in London there will be plenty of stores to get food from, not just a local petrol station! I personally don’t think her brother is there as he’s not been mentioned or popped up. If Matt has diabetes I’m sure he needs to be careful but they could go at less busy times to buy food.
All in all they must be getting food for all the baking, then she’s spending a tit ton on artisan loaves of bread and takeaways and scoffing the lot in a day... it’s just utterly bizarre and not normal.

Your last sentence is exactly how I feel!!! She might think she’s making ‘a point’ but she’s coming around like absolute tool. And the fact she’s loosing followers shows we’re not the only ones fed up of her lies and ridiculousness.
I guarantee soon she will be tweeting that she's always bloated and doesn't know why. If I ate as much flour products she then I would get bloated too.

Now she’s saying she can’t find a food delivery service for her mum on twitter and loads of people have replied and then all of a sudden she’s found one (that no one suggested). Maybe I’m cynically but feels suspicious. Also she could have just googled it as I’m sure there are loads near Leeds

Now she’s saying she can’t find a food delivery service for her mum on twitter and loads of people have replied and then all of a sudden she’s found one (that no one suggested). Maybe I’m cynically but feels suspicious. Also she could have just googled it as I’m sure there are loads near Leeds
She always posts things that she could Google. I think she does it to get her engagement up or hoping to get it gifted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.