Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think that this mad woman just messages herself from her other account to ask for links?! And what the duck is with the mirror in the garden and the contorted arse out pose in that dress that looked bloody flammable. Good comedy Em! Also who the duck is using lockdown to shop for bath mats? Why does she focus in on the most random tit?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone think that this mad woman just messages herself from her other account to ask for links?! And what the duck is with the mirror in the garden and the contorted arse out pose in that dress that looked bloody flammable. Good comedy Em! Also who the duck is using lockdown to shop for bath mats? Why does she focus in on the most random tit?
Yes, I think you are right about asking herself questions. The more she says "SO MANY OF YOU MESSAGED ME ABOUT..." the more obvious it becomes that she is making it up.

Reactions: 1
I think this too because often the questions are so obvious and specific about what ever she’s trying to shill that day. It’s just so transparent.
that dress looked so cheap and thin. Not good at all. And of course she had to brag she’s a size 6. Why even feel the need to mention that?

Reactions: 2
It looked way too small though! Should have sized up babe. Skintight polyester is not a good look.

Reactions: 3
It looked way too small though! Should have sized up babe. Skintight polyester is not a good look.
It was so tight and she was breathing in so much you could see her ribs. The breathing in until you turn blue and sticking your arse out because you haven’t got one is definitely not a great modelling pose. Theres a reason you don’t see models or anyone with a modicum of self respect pull that pose. It makes you look like a head.

Reactions: 4
It was so tight and she was breathing in so much you could see her ribs. The breathing in until you turn blue and sticking your arse out because you haven’t got one is definitely not a great modelling pose. Theres a reason you don’t see models or anyone with a modicum of self respect pull that pose. It makes you look like a head.
Funny that she sticks her ass out like that when we've all seen the real thing in the Daily Fail. Nothing wrong with a flat bum but she is pretending to have something she doesn't.

Attachments

• Sick
Imagine flogging a bleeping bath mat. Lol. Is that what her life has become??
Come on, she’s flogged cereal that makes you :poop: and cinnamon before. She’s already sunk to the lowest depths possible.

Funny that she sticks her ass out like that when we've all seen the real thing in the Daily Fail. Nothing wrong with a flat bum but she is pretending to have something she doesn't.
Those pictures make me feel sick. Every time. Nothing classy about this cheap skank is there.

She’s definitely got penchant for tight clothes, that swimsuit makes me wince...looks like it’s cutting her in two 🤣

I saw her in person and she did not look small enough to be a size 6.
She is quite thick, I mean in a muscular way. I do not think she looks a size 6 and there is nothing wrong with that but she squeezes into clothes. She obviously has body image issues.

Babe, if you wore that to Coachella you’d sweat like a pig and then the nylon would set on fire!
AD8C5EAE-9AD8-43BD-B84D-1763EA4617C0.jpeg

She is the one influencer i really do find insufferable. “My healthy flapjack” “my healthy brownies” “my healthy cookies” shut upppppp

Reactions: 6
So sick of influencers posting stuff like this just because their cleaner is no longer coming. Welcome to the real world, Em.

So sick of influencers posting stuff like this just because their cleaner is no longer coming. Welcome to the real world, Em.
Does anyone believe this disgusting slob cleans?!? The state of that oven and what her flat normally looks like when she is gifted free cleaning is disgusting. I don’t believe that she knows what cleaning is.

Yesterday she posted a video from the yard and in the background the sofa in the lounge was piled high with tit and it was shoved between the sofa and the glass of the windows to that yard. Looked a right state.
Now she’s got a free outdoor sofa, that’ll be in a state in a matter of weeks. Don’t know what habitat think anyone will buy outdoor furniture based on that woman shilling it

Also this looks like cat litter 😂

140B1745-E118-4341-BBA0-74EC2AACFCF4.jpeg

Yesterday she posted a video from the yard and in the background the sofa in the lounge was piled high with tit and it was shoved between the sofa and the glass of the windows to that yard. Looked a right state.
Now she’s got a free outdoor sofa, that’ll be in a state in a matter of weeks. Don’t know what habitat think anyone will buy outdoor furniture based on that woman shilling it

Also this looks like cat litter 😂

View attachment 117102
She also doesn’t live in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea she just pretends she does to look more luxe

It’s funny all her posts are “my HEALTHY recipe to eat after my 10th workout of the day” then I saw on her insta the other week they always have takeaways on Friday, Saturday and Sunday because “balance”. 3 takeaways a week isn’t balance, it’s ridiculously unhealthy

I don’t know how anyone can take her opinions seriously when everything she posts is an ad

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.