Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
View attachment 144039
She has not! She only started posting stuff when she saw others doing it!
exactly!! She keeps posting things from other people like what to watch on Netflix and black beauty brands to support. Well let’s see you spend your own money on supporting those brands because all I see is a white woman that only takes in freebies and only supports black businesses when it’s fashionable to do so!!

Reactions: 4

Lechat

VIP Member
You are all welcome.
She is continuing to hijack Caroline Flacks death for her agenda about online criticism. Does she not realise how wrong and insensitive this is?
To equate the issues Caroline Flack was facing with a few people critiquing Em for her constant ads, grubby flat and lies?
she needs her head looking at.

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
1.22 minutes into her lastest vlog and she has mentioned the dyson airwrap 3 times! Shameless.

Sorry for the Em Sheldon spam but I can't sleep so am passing the time on YouTube...

I think under normal (non-lockdown) conditions certain influencers, like Em Sheldon, would be able to hide behind the gifted holidays, events, 'working' in starbucks bullshit. Now that is missing, we get to see the real them and it sure is a dysfunctional, brain dead mess in most cases.

What does Em do of any meaning? Just like Emily Canham, she seems to have zero personality or hobbies beyond the latest instagram trend or whatever she is being paid to promote in that moment. Even the constant baking and working-out doesn't seem to be a true reflection of who she is, just another thing for the gram.

Also, stuffing clothes and shoes into bags or a wardrobe does not constitute a spring clean in my opinion. The only bit of cleaning she actually did was hoover the kitchen floor. Her flat is an absolute shit tip, the floor in the 'guest bathroom' 🤢

Last edited:

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Un-fucking-believable
BTW, she has made it an affiliate link (skimlinks) so anyone that clicks it, if they buy from Amazon, she will get money. Make sure you clear your cookies if you clicked through. It didn't show as an aff link refferal on my computer but just did on my phone. Absolute cunt. Asking people to buy you stuff and also making money off them buying you it or even just viewing it. She is the worst.

Lechat

VIP Member
Sorry but I think these messages are fake.

“carbs” “insane” “wow” “can’t wait to eat all the treats” “eat in one sitting” are words and phrases that em uses all the time.
So obvious she’s planting these fake reviews

64C69680-4B4D-4977-8285-71A71C8DE8E4.jpeg

F2A1F2EC-377F-4D25-92C7-732E6BFEE2DC.jpeg

skippyskip

She is a dolt.

People aren't stockpiling 'cause they're crazy, they are doing it in case they have to self isolate for 2 weeks with 0 warning. Imagine she had to isolate for two weeks, she would go mad as she would have no content.
People are scared and panicking. Whether you think stockpiling is silly or justified Em is seriously out of order poking fun at these people. Even if this is meant to be tongue in cheek it is highly inappropriate. People are dying.

Also goes to show her privileged lazy bubble if she thinks everyone is in a position to order takeaway instead of cooking at home.

Em's "kindness" really extends no further than liking other people instagram posts and leaving sycophantic comments

Tree_

VIP Member
she honestly believes she’s doing vulnerable people a favour by getting a food box gifted to her?? Strange logic Em hun.

now shes banging on that she would have been at Coachella. Absolute lies! post a picture of you tickets Em if we’re wrong !!
Who the fuck would take that mess to Coachella? No one

Lechat

VIP Member
She will literally stoop so low to hide that she sent her shitty e book out for free but wants other people to pay a tenner! Fuck off!!

also bragging on Twitter she walked past Matt on a client call a face mask. So embarrassing for him having that slobby oranage wotsit making him look unprofessional

cheesybeans

Umm... is there anything this doll ISN'T selling??? 15% off photo and filter packs, wtf? Why would I want to pay to make myself look orange and void my surroundings of any colour? Why are people selling lightroom presets anyway??? Have I missed something??

1588695961405.png

Lechat

VIP Member
everyday she tweets something that proves she’s a liar and a moron. In the past she says she’s a huge sports fan and Liverpool fc is her team. Yet she’s re tweeted Harry maguire who plays for Utd. I’m a Liverpool fan and there’s no way I would re tweet or even follow Utd players! Sorry but there is a massive rivalry there and lfc fans do not re
tweet Utd players! I know it’s a minor point but shoes how much she lies about everything. Nothing is authentic with her at all. She will literally make up any shit then trips up on the lies down the line! Moron!

• Haha

Tree_

VIP Member
She's so scabby. All those murky glasses in the sink. I have a 4 year old, a baby and a dog, no dishwasher and I never have murky fucking shit in my sink. Oh and bitch having a nasty oven aint artistic.

• Heart

diddler

Her Zara haul has just been recommended on YT. She starts it with “get cosy and let’s get on with the haul”. It’s nearly May and unusually warm outside, whys she (and influencers in general actually) so obsessed with the word “cosy”?!

Lechat

VIP Member
Basically point 3 of her list says I’m done with BLM posting back to affiliate links for me as I need to fund my chocolate and takeaway deliveries.
She’s barely posted anything about BLM that she wrote herself. She just re posted other people’s stuff but she’s thick as fuck and has no authentic voice. No hobbies no passions (other that stuffing her job and shilling) and never reads anything unless it’s on insta and Twitter.

I pity her vapid existence.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
With all their jobs cancelled and it being incredibly stupid and insensitive to post aff links, there is literally nothing for them to post. They finally have no point. People can’t get basics like food. People can’t go out. No one needs to buy anything other than essential items. Em is propping herself up with q and as that allow her to tag brands and keep their attention. That will soon get boring. Plus she is asking herself most of the questions.

Lechat

VIP Member
It’s actually laughable she thinks a nylon dress from Nasty Gal is sustainable!! What about the sweat shop it was made in Em?? What about the environmental resources used to make the item, package it, ship it round the world so you could wear it once for the gram and then flog it on depop.

I find her so infuriating at the moment. I wish she fuck off to the far side of fuck. Nasty, cheap influencer.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Ugh, she makes me despair. Look at the bottom of her socks when she is doing the tuck jumps. Filthy 🤮
Also why is she so attention seeking about the fact that she is waiting for hospital results. Can she literally not keep anything to herself?