Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tree_

VIP Member
Now she's saying she will rent out her London home and have her forever one in Yorkshire. Shut it twunt you don't own a fucking property. Ya mess

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
I would but she blocked me ages ago when, as an actual follower, I replied to an insta story where she asked what we'd like to see less of. I replied less affliate links of clothes all the time and she blocked within 2 mins.
She blocked one of my fake accounts because I said I didn’t want her making a recipe book or something like that...she is so thin skinned its quite hilarious. Why share such a boring life online if you don’t want people to have an opinion or view?

• Haha

bubbletea123

VIP Member
What a dolt. I think Em is the only person going on about what a great country America is right now. Lol. She is mad and so tonedeaf. She actually thinks she would qualify for a worker visa which is hilarious. If she does get a visa to go over, you can guarantee it will be a visitor one which allows you to live there 6 months of the year or so but you're not allowed to work so if she does, she will be doing it illegally. I often thought she stayed in Canada illegally. She originally went over on a student visa but then dropped out of the Canadian uni program, however stayed in Canada for a long time...

Attachments

Lechat

VIP Member
I’m actually enjoying hate watching her through this! We can play Em bingo. How many times a day will she mention her trainers blog post and active wear? Apparently all her teenage followers are now wanting to spend their cash on coffee machines. And leather jackets and Burberry scarfs! Keep up the comedy Em.
the fact she’s flogging that scarf is embarrassing. It’s 20 degrees in the north west, no one needs a woolly scarf! She’s truly lost not being able to shill polyester as usual.
can guarantee the trainers will be linked at least three times today. Can’t imagine who is messaging her about coffee machines either. More
Lies!

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Why does she do this? Who cares if she ate toast? Or cake? Why is she so boastful about eating carbs and crap? So many questions!

• Haha

Tree_

VIP Member
Sorry but I think these messages are fake.

“carbs” “insane” “wow” “can’t wait to eat all the treats” “eat in one sitting” are words and phrases that em uses all the time.
So obvious she’s planting these fake reviews

View attachment 141518

View attachment 141517
She absolutely does that, you're right. I've suspected this for ages. Never had soooo many messages about trainers guys so I'll share the link for the 1000th time

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
So her job basically consists of scouring the internet looking for items that have been discounted to then share them on her socials as an affiliate link. Wow - dream career, Em!

DoolinEnnis

She’s contradicting herself. Surely doing any old ad for money would be the opposite of a promotion where you work with exclusive brands at a premium rate?? The woman is 26 and has no clue what a promotion looks like! Sad.
Cos she’s a #Boss Babe with her own consultancy company, who needs promotion when she can be the CEO of Fanta orange Instagram filters

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I don’t get her at all. Obviously she’s bored which is why she is playing dress up in her bedroom all day but why does she think anyone wants to buy new dresses when we’ve been told to stay home. And loads of people aren’t working? And why does she do that ridiculous pose when showing her clothes where she pushes her arse out and sucks her tummy in!

Lechat

VIP Member
Did she really just sandwich a post about George Floyd in between two ads?? Sorry that’s not ok to drop this mans death in casually because she’s no doubt seen other influencers posting about it. At least give his campaign some respect by leaving some space around the post before advertising something. She sickens me.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I don’t really know this person apart from her constant comments on other people’s instas, but I saw the outdoor sofa post with Habitat and thought I’d look it up as I’m looking to buy something similar.. it costs £1,200 😞 I can’t believe people get this stuff for free, and I was umming and ahhhing about spending less than £300 🙄

Also saw that she tagged emshel home on that pic, there are no posts yet? The last thing we need is another home design genius on insta zzzzz why do they think we care

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
I thought someone was exaggerating on here when they said she has takeout every night. After watching her stories for the last week or so, it literally is EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. just how!!
Apparently it’s moderation :rolleyes: She really needs a dictionary maybe someone could kindly gift her one so she can look up the words cleaning, moderation and healthy in there.

It’s clear she has no content so is just uploading her bingeing and disordered eating habits to fill up stories and get engagement but is just making herself look like a fucking idiot with an eating disorder.

skippyskip

What a hypocrite.
She is retweeting this. I don't know (or care) what the backstory to this spat is but Em is applauding Gigi Hadid referring to someone's "irrelevant ugly ass" online.
Em, whatever happened to "being kind" and not saying horrible things about people online??

skippyskip

What a dolt. Imagine saying they're gonna leave a key outside. Influencers have had their houses broken into before because they've posted they're on vacation. She is so dumb.
Well at least Em has outsmarted us all and none of us know where she actually lives!
Chelsea? Kensington? Notting Hill? The Natural History Museum? Buckingham Palace?

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Bangs on about wanting to help small businesses but will happily take freebies. Bitch just pay them AND promote. That would help them more! God she is such a lowlife.

skippyskip

Here’s one of them.. also check out number 4 on her house hunting in London guide. She’s disgusting.
I remember this. All the neighbourhoods mentioned in the tweet are perfectly decent. Funnily enough I have lived my whole life in one of these so-called 'sketchy' areas that Em was too afraid to visit. I'd almost be offended but then I remember that these are the mindless comments of an incredibly ignorant person.

I also remember when there was a fatal stabbing of a teenage boy in West Kensington Em's main concern was that it happened near a 'good area'

• Wow