Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
Fucking selfish cunt. Mocking coronavirus when people are dying. The NHS will NOT cope with it. She worries so much about her Grandad...perhaps she shouldn't be travelling, etc. You may not be at risk, Em, but your grandparents are!!! Imagine thinking that is ok to post as content. Idiot.
many millions of people have use public transport to get to work and are worried about catching Covid 19. But they have no choice. This moron thinks it’s a laugh to make tik toks about it for ‘content’. Says it all. If her family gets it she might change her tune.

She forgot to put in she's a professional scab and pays for nothing.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Couldn’t agree more!

Reactions: 4

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
the other thing to note is that this is the standard of her content these days. Utterly dire - eating on a train and making other passengers move. Way to go Em, how amazing of you. Be kind and all that shizz.

she has nothing to post about so she’s trying to be funny but she comes over as such an arsehole.
No no, she is an arsehole that’s why she comes across as an arsehole.

Anyone who tries to ruin people’s lives by getting them sacked from their jobs and doxxes them on the internet is a first class arsehole. She’s not a nice person, this sweet kind persona she tries to put out there is absolute bullshit. Her true colours show when she bullies people online because they said she had shitty hair and looks too orange.

Bet this dirty cow is buzzing you’re able to allow cleaners in now. Lazy shit, screams stay home, she has all this time, doesn’t clean, orders take out every night, and will get someone else to clean it

• Haha
I just came on here to say about the BLOODY BURBERRY SCARF. She’s linked it 5 times this week - has she not looked outside to see the gorgeous sunshine?? At least play to your audience, I cannot believe any of her followers are asking her for a scarf link in summer 🙅‍♀️

Lechat

VIP Member
Oooh can't wait to see if she posts or not. Em, you better reschedule your affiliate link tweets ;)
me too! She’s tied herself in a right knot because she will want to post to shill yet all her other peers are not posting ans she always copies, What a bind... I guess that’s the problem when you don’t post authentically about racism.

Lechat

VIP Member
Going on about her oven!! It’s not clean because you’ve never cleaned it em hun. That’s pretty obvious. If you have show us the bottle of oven cleaner!!

I just read her blog post about her stupid e book.

Her recipes are healthier because they have no oil white sugar or butter apparently. Is she qualified to make statement like this? Last time I checked a bit of olive oil wasn’t bad for you?
61F3015A-82D6-4D1D-B9ED-CBC5CD46ED84.jpeg

Then she uses this photo:
DC180DF3-F084-4EA7-8D83-0C430A151DDE.jpeg
French toast is healthy?? Looks like syrup on it too. What a joke.

then finally:
7568C12B-41D5-44D9-AA32-2BFCD2457BB3.jpeg

Um last time I check we are in lockdown and you aren’t allowed guests to your home? What is the point of writing this??

Yet another wrongly pitched piece of shoddy work from the grubby beggar in her dirty hovel.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
It looked way too small though! Should have sized up babe. Skintight polyester is not a good look.
It was so tight and she was breathing in so much you could see her ribs. The breathing in until you turn blue and sticking your arse out because you haven’t got one is definitely not a great modelling pose. Theres a reason you don’t see models or anyone with a modicum of self respect pull that pose. It makes you look like a dickhead.

Lechat

VIP Member
This annoys me. Sorry but she’s had the privilege of staying in her grubby flat but is quite happy for other people to go out and risk getting the virus to deliver her bars of chocolate and loaves of bread, not to mention all the free food deliveries and cheap nylon dresses.

she actually disgusts me because she doesn’t even recognise her own privilege and goes on about “other people shouldnt judge” ...yet here she is judging others who have gone out herself. Fucking moron.

AC7EBAD0-CBF9-43AD-8AFD-732A12E7A0F4.jpeg

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I think its because she just grabs at everything. If its free she will have it. If someone is offering her a partnership she will take it. She was/is a beauty and lifestyle blogger. I know she tries to shoehorn food in there too but I think that is so she can get free stuff. Lol at her saying she wants to support restaurants/tip her cleaner/support food delivery services. By support what she means is take gifted things from them.

Lechat

VIP Member
Yet she repeatedly posted affiliate ad links to some ££££ White Company egg cups. She won't pay for them herself, and will instead use the eggbox - must be her wild creative side coming out as usual!

Matt got the masters in engineering then Em was begging for a job in finance for him.
It’s honestly a cheek she thinks we are jealous of her when she begs for EGG CUPS AND A BBQ 😂 Em hun we buy our own you grubby mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Lechat

VIP Member
God she’s mental and yes definitely reading here for sure. She’s really bothered that we notice all her lies and truth twisting.

handy way to get out explaining her lies by saying you didn’t ask nicely 😂😂 what a fucking tool. She has no explanation. She met up with her family to meet that dog somewhere so just be honest about it!! Oh and the fact it’s not your dog either!

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She goes out to buy one fucking loaf of bread at a time! Who the hell eats a tray of brownies for breakfast! I think she is trolling but carry on love as you are making yourself look utterly ridiculous.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Of course she’s defending the airlines despite Richard Branson taking a battering all over social media. She must think he personally invited her on his boat the other week. 😂 She’s been banging on about how the airlines have staff to pay so people should lay off them... Virgin have just asked their staff to take 8 weeks unpaid leave! Of course she’s deleted the tik tok of her with the face mask mocking Corona now too! So predictable.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Why is she lying? She met her mums dog and it wasn’t at her flat because they were outside

View attachment 158664
Can someone call this bitch out on Twitter? She blocked me. I hope she gets caught in her own web of lies. She is despicable.

So she is pretending on Insta that the dog is hers but she's admitting on Twitter it is her mum's. It is like she has multiple personalities. She is barking mad - excuse the pun.

• Haha

KYLIE

VIP Member
I dont really have an issue with the skim affiliate link, if someone introduced me to a good moisturiser or hoodie I'll happily click a link and make them a few quid, but what she is doing with the amazon thing isn't right. it's basically profiting from coronvirus in a really faux, sly and shady way whilst making out that she is so caring etc

skippyskip

Em really can't get over the dirty oven/messy flat comments 😂😂😂
Stop looking up bullshit inspirational quotes and just clean, ya moron!
Typical Em, totally missing the point as usual!

Does she really consider herself to be "artsy and creative"? Creating what exactly? Give me a break

Lechat

VIP Member
The poor dog looks so sad from being mauled by all those people 😭

1F6438E7-7195-4F3A-8FB2-223C90CB28FB.jpeg

Also pretending she’s with the dog this morning

5DBF5276-6F80-4810-85F0-82FAD5A3F455.jpeg

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She needs to take a step back from what she's doing and really evaluate her brand. Because right now to me her brand is cheap, orange and sloppy. Even the sponsors she is taking. Beef jerky and an unknown foot cream is just sad isn't it. She is pushing too hard with the baking thing. Yes she released a baking book but that doesn't mean she needs 85 stories of her stuffing cake every day. Its just not normal and no one can relate. Aside from just being a weird way of eating, no real person in their 20s with a job has time to bake every single day. Same with the endless takeaways. Yes its free food for her but how long is that going to last? Her engagement is all other bloggers and the same ones at that who just want exposure. Even when she seemingly gets a code with Kiehls (a decent brand for a change) she can't even do that right and spell it out properly in her stories. She just wants you to swipe up. Em why don't you just listen to what is said here? Your career is not going to last at this rate.