Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
God it’s awful. Why is she sitting on a counter with pancakes and heal cream next to her? How are those too things related? She’s so bad at her job it’s unreal. The brand should ask for their money back.

• Sick
Reactions: 4

I saw her crying on Twitter she wasn’t entitled to any government support because someone mentioned they’re not getting any income at all during lockdown (tweets now deleted, shock) yet she gets take away every single night! Buys expensive pastries from bakeries, weird she takes her vulnerable boyfriend as well, and it’s not like she’s scraping the barrel in terms of money, her rich family that she claims are working class (clearly not) can help her, and look at the profit on companies house, and I bet she doesn’t disclose everything to hmrc, clearly her E Book was a way to claim back all the ingredients of tax!

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
It seems that along with the binge eating Tesco value Em has a binge reading of Tattle going on. She’s always bringing up what she reads on here indirectly. Still banging on about dirty ovens...move on Em we have.

She’s such a thin skinned pathetic arsehole. If you read this Em which you’re likely too just make an account and join us, you know you want to.

Attachments

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Finding it laughable she is advertising Gatwick Express, when it’s very clear she rarely uses public transport in London!! Why are you paying this tit to advertise for you Gatwick Express?!

Also the standard Southern trains service is cheaper and takes literally a few more mins, but remember Em Shelly Shel only advertises things she loves and would use anyway and that she knows are good for her audience.

such a liar!!

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
That’s because she’s a social climbing dickhead. Likes to pretend she’s better than she is. You know what will give the impression of being wealthy is not shilling cheap tacky shit, not wearing cheap tacky shit and not constantly claiming buying bread is bankrupting you. Dumb fuck.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Back to trainers, coffee machines and loungewear sets again today! Genuine question but does anyone other than influencers wear these matching loungewear sets?! And if they do, why on earth would you need so many! She really has no shame does she. Pushing fast fashion at a time like this. Disgusting.

Lechat

VIP Member
It makes me sick these influencers think they can carry on shilling because it supports retail. Who do they think they are?? They take commission off retailers, customers money is the actually money keeping these retailers going unlike leech influencers who pay for NOTHING.

Also where is the support for Debenhams from the likes of Em Shel and Ruby Holley? It’s on its knees but don’t see either of them promoting it?? Or is that because they only promote what lines their own pockets?? Yes I think so. Absolute bloody hypocrites. Sick of these fucking influencers acting like they are helping when all they care about is their affiliate links!! Sick of the lot of them.

8E785648-5C05-415F-A705-7E9A301B76D9.jpeg

Lechat

VIP Member
She’s an idiot.

Also its too upsetting to talk about my grandmother being murdered but I’ll tweet about it and draw attention to it. How old are you Tesco value Em?? 13 years old pull that attention seeking crap on Facebook not grown ass women.
such a bizarre thing to throw into a conversation like that and then say I don’t talk about it?!

DoolinEnnis

So from her latest video:
- I am devastated that the imaginary move to an imaginary house fell through (this sounds familiar 🕵️‍♀️ And convenient 👀 )
- she filmed her visit back to Leeds in March to see her mum/grandparents so unclear how they haven’t visited the north?
- Dog live in flats across the world, you take them outside so it’s nonsense that it would just make sense to leave a dog in Leeds, it lives with your mum therefore it’s your mums.
- there will definitely be more ad affiliates - but this dog bowl/ dog bed etc content coming soon

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I see that her repeatedly tagging pasta evangelists also worked. Scumbag. She should donate that to a food bank. She is the most disgusting piece of shit. And yes the amazon thing will mean she makes money when people buy from amazon. Vile skank.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I’ve never done it before but I am going to report her to the ASA for this. Profiting at a time like this and not disclosing it. Dressing it up as something else. Sick.
I am going to as well. I saw people replied to her saying they had bought her some stuff...more fool them. She should be embarrassed getting someone else to pay for her groceries when she could do it herself.

she’s cooking that pasta she got for free. I thought she said she was going to donate it? she’s truly vile and desperate for free anything at this point isn’t she.
She is actually disgusting.

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
I watched one of Em's videos for the first time today. I made it half way through her recent 'what I eat in a day' video and switched off.

2 workouts before lunch. 4 chocolate cookies for breakfast. A crisp sandwich for lunch. Talking at 100 miles per hour - are you alright, hun?

Also, the whole 'nutrition/work out' vlog style is such a saturated market now AND she does it so poorly (no qualifications/no real knowledge in what she is talking about/terrible terrible advice); I am amazed that she is still managing to stay afloat.

Why is she so dumb?? No covid cases in Scotland reported yesterday.
Total UK deaths are ok the way down. London has the lowest R rate. Concern is the the northwest at the moment. But overall we are beating this virus.

Em is young and loves in London. Why is she hiding in the grubby flat acting like covid will catch her outside her front door?? When London is statistically the safest place in the UK right now?? Is Mama Shel proud of raising a moron. I honestly need to know why Em is so fucking stupid.

View attachment 148924
She's too busy stuffing her face with free food and manically working out

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
To be fair Em has been compared to Donatella Versace on this thread because they are both so orange. It’s not about politics at all?? Just a comparison of the orangeyness to other well known people in the public eye who are orange. And Em is bloody orange in her photos let’s be honest.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She’s been shaming people on twitter for weeks for daring to leave their house in London, but is now pretending to support the protests. She is so tone deaf! She really hasn’t a clue. No doubt she’s slagging the protesters off behind closed doors.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She is absolutely tweeting as much as she can about this for exposure. This girl would never do a good deed privately. She is so transparent.

Lechat

VIP Member
She is so grubby! Its like a car crash I can't stop watching. I'm only aware of her because she relentlessly comments on other peoples posts but she is now like a one woman comedy show!

She has definite problem with hoarding. I haven't watched anything other than her instastories until today when I watched a vlog and the amount of stuff she has just makes me feel ill. No wonder everything is grubby and disgusting. No one could possibly use that much stuff in a lifetime. Her piles of crap everywhere. Oh god. She is also so manic. Her life makes me really bloody sad.
totally agree! That vlog really showed how much shit she has, assume a lot of of it freebies as well. She has no respect for anything, like when she was clearing out shoes and shoving them in bags. Everything must be disposable to her. Her environmental impact must be massive with all the Uber deliveries of pringles, takeaways every couple of days and parcels of freebies. All that packing just going straight in the bin because she’s too lazy to go to the shop and too tight to turn down freebies.

It’s also how unprofessional she is. Like not having a proper office and keeping her flat nice. Most influencers spend a lot of time at home and invest in making their home nice (also provides content). Hers comes over like a grubby student flat. The fact she pays rent for a 2 bed and fills one room with junk shows she has no sense.

Free.Egg.Sandwich. 🤣😩 I love it how she always asks surprised when this free food turns up like she hasn’t already messaged them her address.
I feel like she wouldn’t turn down a free pack of chewing gum at this point! 🤣 I wonder if she rings food places and begs for a freebie.

• Haha

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
View attachment 101269

This story cracked me up... Shia LaBeouf is fairly well known no?
She’s an idiot.

Also its too upsetting to talk about my grandmother being murdered but I’ll tweet about it and draw attention to it. How old are you Tesco value Em?? 13 years old pull that attention seeking crap on Facebook not grown ass women.

Attachments

Lechat

VIP Member
Yeah good point the real hypocrisy of telling someone else there are other issues in the world when all she does it shill clothes and her dumb e book. Maybe dont throw stones at glass houses Em.

Bunny94

She said she couldn’t get food boxes. That’s a lie. She means she didn’t get sent any for free.
You're so right! I think the story of her living with vulnerable people and unable to shop is the perfect discourse to push in order to get free food! They go to the bakery, they go to the petrol station, they go on long walks. They could easily go to a small supermarket. I live in London and there are so many corner shops that sell everything you could find in a supermarket. She won't go because she wants to sound vulnerable and get more freebies. Tut

• Heart