Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I'm disgusted at this and have screenshotted the whole lot. Especially the end one where she says that she isn't obliged to talk about it (yeah right) but she recommends that people book in. What the fuck. How can you recommend something expensive like a private osteopath for a 'body check'? Her life is fucking sad. Gifted blowdry, gifted gym class, gifted dinner, gifted everything. Does she actually generate any sales? What is the point of it all? What is the point of her sad little existence?!

Reactions: 4

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She never wears Zara clothes. She does Zara hauls because they’re popular on YouTube and get her more views. She then links the Zara items and ALWAYS puts ‘similar here’ followed by an affiliate link to a different website and sends all the Sara stuff back. She should stick to baking because calling herself a fashion blogger when no fashion brands associate with her and she has zero style is an absolute reach. I’ve never seen a blogger link to Nike trainers over 100 times in the space of a month. I’m sure the other influencers must talk about how awful she is at her job.

I noticed she constantly mentions his diabetes too and not in a good way. He has a lot of sugar and takeout for someone with diabetes...i can imagine that isn't very good for him?
As a type 1 diabetic myself (like he is I think) - diabetics can still eat whatever they want as long as they count the carbs and take the correct insulin dose for it! However it’s very hard to manage your levels when eating takeaways as the ingredients/portions can differ so much so it’s very difficult to dose correctly. I still have takeaways every week or two myself but certainly wouldn’t every night as it would be near impossible to keep my glucose levels level. I also normally stick to chain restaurants myself as they have the nutritional info available - unlikely the Asian places they seem to get their stuff from do!
Also another diabetic criticism is her boasting about bringing him chocolate when low (I’ve not seen this myself just in the thread) - chocolates actually not that good for a low treatment as the sugar doesn’t kick in as quickly as sweets/fruit juice etc.
Not posted in this thread before as watched one of her videos about 4 years ago and couldn’t finish it as didn’t find her at all likeable. Not seen a video from her since but have seen her commenting on every single Instagram photo thats been uploaded by anyone :rolleyes:

righthererightnow

VIP Member
I guess people's whos jobs are posting photos of themselves on instragam feel they need to be 'productive' because their jobs don't contribute anything to society. If you have a real job, with collegues, stress, managers, deadlines, negative feed back, puclic critisism that a has to be dealt with professionally, then you need to switch off after work and not be 'productive'

Sorry double post but 'influencers' are just modern day sales assistants, pushing products on us we don't need. I work in environmental policy and trust me I need to switch off, brains are not developed enough to handle productivity every waking hour

ach0902

Chatty Member
And she has ZERO stories of the dog running around her flat so the dog certainly doesn't live with her

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I just read this from another influencer: "As of today, Amazon’s affiliate rates have been slashed to its lowest levels yet — 1-3% of all purchases, down from 3-8%." Lol, good.

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Ha. Em you never make ANYTHING chic. Still enjoying the stupid hairstyle though so continue with that. It gives me a giggle! Seriously, the state of that massive orange face :cool:

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
What is it with that walking in front of the camera, head over the shoulder and twirling around pose that is so popular with these z-listers? It is cringe af 🤢

Rondoodle

VIP Member
The hypocrisy is actually astounding isn't it. Happy to educate people about BLM but doesn't want to live around these 'sketchy' people. Cos they'll rob her ya know. Vile.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I find their relationship so odd. He seems so disinterested in her and they have a weird brother sister vibe. Plus she has this way of making him seem really demanding and odd. Matt wanted cookies/pancakes/cake for breakfast so I put my pinny on and hopped into the kitchen like a good girl type thing. If my husband constantly demanded sweet crap (while being diabetic) i'd tell him where to go!!!
Also the amount of time she seems to have to bake and work out would indicate that she doesn't really have much on. I know she would call it 'work' because its content but heads up Em, its really dull.

bubbletea123

VIP Member

What a stupid fucking bitch. As someone who lives where it gets to -40, frostbite is no joke. It can even occur as high as -15. It is an awful thing for someone to get.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I hope she continues to post this tone deaf shit and keeps shilling her links as it will turn more and more people off her. I mean who the hell wants a link to 'cute ski gear' or a 'dress that is perfect for spring but selling out'. With all of her events cancelled she literally has nothing. No content.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Maybe she purges ?
There must be something going on like that! The amount of calories in takeaways, chocolate, cakes - I just can’t see how she wouldn’t gain weight with that diet even with a great work out routine. People always say it’s 80/20 diet and exercise, you could do loads of exercise but if you’re not eating right you won’t get the desired results ?