Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tree_

VIP Member
It's escapism for me. Into fits of laughter at how shit her ads are and how much of a twunt she is. So fanks hunnay.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

skippyskip

More lies from this idiot. Her cleaning services were gifted for free, so how is helping the cleaner get back to work exactly?? Em wasn’t even paying the cleaner 🙄🙄🙄

she just wants her freebie cleans back as her flat is so disgusting so someone else has to clean her filth.

also funny how she’s happy to go for a walk to enable the cleaner to come round when she makes out London is too busy for her to leave the grubby flat. More contradictory nonsense

View attachment 161118
Cleaners were allowed back to work a whole month ago. Why does this moron not know anything about what restrictions have been lifted? She's so incredibly ignorant, "oh my god are we allowed to do that now? Are we allowed to go there now?" How about you read the news to keep up with the "rules" Em? The whole world will be back to normal and Em 'n' Matt will be hunkering down in their grotty "Kensington" bunker rationing the beef jerky.

Also happy for a cleaner to come into vulnerable Matt's home....where's the logic in that? Also I love the mention of tipping the cleaner,I would imagine most people just pay their #ungifted ones surely?

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
She is gross. This worldwide situation has really shown her true colours. So much waste and over consumption when right outside her door there are people who need to use food banks. Hygiene poverty all around but this bitch doesn't give a crap that there are about 25 bottles of shampoo and conditioner in her SPARE bathroom. It is just so awful. I wash my hair 2/3 times a week and it will take me maybe 3 months to get through a 250ml bottle of shampoo and conditioner. Why can't she donate all her excess? The companies sending out all this stuff should be ashamed. Plus look how she treats it. Loads of free stuff just covered in dust and scum. She puts no value on any of it. I wonder if she will ever see how vile it all truly is. All that stuff just waiting to pollute the planet.
Good summary. I actually detest her for being so disgusting and wasteful. There’s no way she needs all those toiletries. Tell the brands not to send them unless you’re actually going to use them, but she will never do that as she’s a grabby beggar who will take free mcdonalds, egg sandwiches and food boxes meant for vulnerable people.
I buy a 1tr bottle of shampoo in the jan sales and it lasts me most of the year! I would be so disgusted with myself to hoard all those plastics and then just chuck them in the bin when I want a clear out. Same for all the fast fashion she hauls. It’s either sent back (so fuel and packaging used to send it back and we know some brands send their returns straight to landfill) or hoarded in her wardrobe to be worn twice and chucked away.
she’s a horrible human. That 2nd bedroom just full of hoarded junk too. why not trying buying stuff that you will keep and use for a long time, bet that concept has never crossed her tiny brain.

ash180

Came here to say she’s broken lockdown rules travelled to Leeds only to see I wasn’t the only one to spot! And the nerve of it she’s even tagged the surprise picture as Kensington 🤨

KYLIE

VIP Member
I cant deal with her tagging different areas of London to look wealthier LOL!!!!!

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I have often wondered who her gran is that got murdered... I don't mean that in a crass way but she mentions it so often, I am curious. It is hard to know what to believe with Emma though she exaggerates and lies so often.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I'd say that she will struggle after all of this. I mean the one thing that everyone (myself included) will learn from this is that new material items just aren't important. I'm happy working out in my old workout clothes. Who cares? As long as I am healthy and have my family and enough to get by then that is it. So her reason for being starts to disappear. As will she. Hopefully. Plus the baking content is just DULL. I mean most people are struggling by trying to get food for two weeks at a time let alone getting a load of extras for 'healthy baking'.

I stand by the fact that she is messed up though and should definitely get some professional help when this is over.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
The same girl who when house hunting in London, on numerous occasions, described areas where immigrants had settled as “sketchy” is now trying to educate people on racism. The fucking nerve of it. SHE is the epitome of white privilege. Have a day off Em! I’m sure there’ll be receipts of this on twitter (unless she’s deleted.)

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Lol at the fact that Em has said that after lockdown she wants to visit and support all her favourite restaurants, gyms and salons. What you mean get free treatments, classes and meals like you usually do hon? How helpful for them!
And her chat about balance is just nonsense. She says she doesn't eat badly every day but then shows herself on Instagram eating shit every single day? Go figure. Not an issue for me but if you were young and impressionable it is such a mixed message. Also I love how everything is now 'healthier' and she apparently goes for the healthy options when she gets a takeaway. Go get a therapist love. You are actually fucked up.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I’ve never known a more cringe and beggy influencer in all my life. Isn’t she embarrassed by how she behaves? All the comments she leaves on people’s instagrams just makes her look SO desperate. Also her latest tik tok - think she just give up on there!

Reactions: 4

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Here we go, posted a hospital letter but still isn’t ready to talk about it. When she will she will raise awareness. The things she’ll do for attention.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Im actually thinking of emailing them and asking why they sent free food to a influencer when vulnerable people need that food. Especially one that is so scummy and beggy like EmShel.
I was thinking of contacting them too... even if it wasn't Em, I would be horrified that they are sending it to influencers. The best PR would be to send it to vulnerable people and families.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Oh no. That answer! She is so stupid. If you thought someone was intelligent why on earth would you want to talk to them about makeup and skincare?! She sounds like such an airhead.

Lechat

VIP Member
So someone replied and shared the stuff they have being buying for other people. Are these people seriously advocating to send other people a snack bar, tube of mascara, earrings?? My head hurts at the thought of all that packaging, the environmental cost of shipping such small items to people’s homes just for fucking content???
Em is seriously one of the most dumb and irresponsible influencers out there to promote this.

66AFE40D-ED2C-4A71-92BA-2B293D5EC9B5.jpeg

The Menace

Just me who thinks it’s a bit unhygienic to eat eggs out of the carton? Maybe I’m a bit of a germaphobe but wouldn’t trust that to be free from salmonella :sick: Also wtf is the need in adding in her bf having a masters like what has that got to do with anything??
View attachment 138577
I said she was like Del Boy. He kept mentioning Rodney's GCEs 🙊🙈
Oh on snapchat yesterday she said she was so lucky to live beside Tamara Ecclestone's house and had a pic of Sloane House. Eh that's her sister's house. Dose!!

• Haha

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Something is def not right with her eating and still being that size. Started noticing she doesn’t eat clean and have the odd treat (once a week), the snacks and takeaways seem to be every other night or every night - like last night !

so how does she maintain her figure if that’s what she’s eating constantly? You’d have to have a phenomenal metabolism to work that all off through exercise. Unless she starves herself in between these unhealthy meals?

Lechat

VIP Member
Personally I think she lied about buying a house to get advertisements with Home Sense. Because around the time she claimed she was buying a house she did ads with them. She also did an ad with a bank about saving.

I think it was lies because she would do anything to get ads, and if she really had the money she would would have bought a place by now. She lies about everything. she calls her current flat a house and pretends it’s hers when we know it’s rented. She lies about where she lives in London too. She rents a two bed flat of which she doesn’t even use one bedroom (was full of junk) and they just live in the kitchen / lounge. She’s horrendous with money and wastes it on having chocolate bars ubered because she too dumb and lazy to go to a shop.

Mortgage rates have been very low pre COVID and you could probably get a 85% LTV as a first time buyer (may not be the case post covid)

If you had enough deposit you’d be a fool not to buy and waste your money on rent even if the flat wasn’t perfect. There is no logic to any of her lies. She cannot be trusted and I think she would lie about buying a house again if it meant she got an advert deal with a brand. That’s how shady she is.

Lechat

VIP Member
For someone that travels a lot she seems so uncultured. I don't think I've ever seen her around any black influencers/friends.
no I haven’t either. She only seems hang around with other white influencers. Funny she’s living in the most diverse and cultural city in the UK, yet she does nothing. No visits to museums or meeting new people. Just manic baking and working out in her flat.

notice she keeps saying the dog is part of the family or lying under the family table now! So weird! If my parents got a pet I wouldn’t be referring to it as a family pet.. it would be their pet! And resting under their dining table. For a 26 year old woman to be carrying on like this is weird. Just move back your mums FGS!

Lechat

VIP Member
Why is your vlog editing so consistently shoddy?

Also if you love learning so much how come you never finished your PT course? Unqualified, yet still post unstructured workouts with terrible form
100% agree. She’s literally done nothing but hauls, pointless trips for content, give crap diet and fitness advice and flog cheap fast fashion for years. I really hope the influencer industry gets cleared out because she’s actually stealing at living at this point.