Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poollounger

Why is she personally offended that people are taking the piss out of the banana bread craze going around atm?? Its only funny because suddenly everyone is baking it but she's acting like its a personal dig at her! Or maybe it is becuase she's posted a link to her banana bread recipe 29 TIMES on twitter since the beginning of March!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Here is she, jumping on the bandwagon. Suggesting things that 'we' should read to educate ourselves. Like she has EVER picked up a damn book or even acknowledged her white privilege, The way that she sandwiches these posts in between all her affiliate links/disordered eating bread and sugar posts shows that she truly does not give one shit about any of it. Her idea of supporting a black owned business would be to beg them for freebies. She is just a lowlife.

• Heart

righthererightnow

VIP Member
We need to tell these companies that giving free food to rich and able 'influencers' is damaging to their brand AND to vulnerable people! It's also hugely off putting for me and a potential customer so I can imagine that stands for others as well

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
It was sandwiched between period shorts and her godawful recipe book. She doesn’t care, she is just jumping on a bandwagon and quite frankly anti-racisim campaigns do need attention seeking arseholes watering down the message. She didn’t even say anything just posted a link to someone else’s post. Inauthentic, bandwagon jumping, attention seeking imbecile. Cannot stand people like her.

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
So she’s had another free box of food delivered. What’s the bet that she begged the company for another deliver??

cannot fathom why a healthy woman in her twenties cannot go to the supermarket to get food for her and her boyfriend (and maybe brother). like what’s stopping her apart from being a lazy useless beg??

884D456A-8C97-4DD9-93B5-BF0202C42EC5.jpeg

• Angry

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I don’t get it. Her mum got a dog. Her brother is posting stories about the dog being with him. She isn’t with her brother. The dog isn’t in London. We all know this. Is she just this desperate for attention? It’s surely going to be obvious when she carries on with her usual baking and over exercising dross that the dog isn’t there? Why not just say her mum got a dog? Why not just say that they are sending her videos of the dog rather than trying to make out she is with the dog? Again as with everything she does there is so much why?
Also her hair in those pics where she has the dog is 🤮
And if she saw the dog she must have gone somewhere? Or did the dog drive to London?! Oh my god. She really does have issues doesn’t she.

Lechat

VIP Member
OMG her new vlog about the dog!! Absolute lol.

- she admits she and Matt drove up the road to meet the dog but it was socially distanced so fine. So she has left her flat then? Why is lying saying she’s not left home??
- the dog is hers apparently. She was going to move house and the dog was going to come and live with her. But then they got the dog and the house move fell through so now they can’t have her as the flat has too many hazards. So she asked her mum to have the dog BUT its still her puppy.
- it’s a family dog don’t you know? Because she, her mum and brother have always wanted a dog. I mean she just said it’s her puppy but it’s also a family puppy don’t you know?! Makes total Sense 🙄🙄🙄
- the house move was going to be a surprise but they hit road blocks and arent moving, funny it’s the second or Maybe third time she has supposedly going to move house. It’s absolute horse shit, you can tell shes just concocted this lie to cover the fact it’s her mums dog. Why would her mum just take the dog because she can’t move house? What if she couldnt take it? And why can’t you have a dog in a flat, plenty of other people do?.
- she’s weaved in an alcohol advert... fucking weird. whole video has a strange vibe and just odd to see alcohol being advertised in the middle of a dog vlog. Shows how she will literally shoe horn an ad into anything.

So from her latest video:
- I am devastated that the imaginary move to an imaginary house fell through (this sounds familiar 🕵️‍♀️ And convenient 👀 )
- she filmed her visit back to Leeds in March to see her mum/grandparents so unclear how they haven’t visited the north?
- Dog live in flats across the world, you take them outside so it’s nonsense that it would just make sense to leave a dog in Leeds, it lives with your mum therefore it’s your mums.
- there will definitely be more ad affiliates - but this dog bowl/ dog bed etc content coming soon
Haha same observations!!

Tree_

VIP Member
She should take this time to learn new skills such as learning to brush her hair and how to fake tan properly.

• Haha

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Did she really get gifted essential food when could easily have been gifted to someone who needs it?? She can physically walk to the shops..,,
Omg. I just came here to post that. I am really annoyed she got sent a box of essential groceries. That should be going to someone who actually needs it and can't get out.

She also made brownies and says she ate half of them.... Em, you have a binging problem if that's the case.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
So I have been watching her stories and it seems every day they are going out buying "essentials." WTF. Today was a loaf of bread. Pretty sure they are advising people to only go out once a week for food or longer. Why is this orange bint at stores every single day? She always goes on about her boyfriend being high risk because of his diabetes...yet he is going out with her. They are both idiots.

Lechat

VIP Member
She’s clearly not making any money so has decided this is the way she’s going to feed herself. Arsehole.
adding toilet roll and dishwashing tablets!! What a cheek she has. She’s clearly hoping people are going to pay for food and household goods. Like a beggar. What brand will want to be associated with her?? Honestly I am going to screen shot that wish list and tweets and email them to any brand and ask why they want to work with someone begging for household items and putting skim links on people’s computers.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
If her boyfriend is such high risk of contracting COVID-19 why are they both out taking regular walks? As someone who falls in the high risk vulnerable category I’ve been told I need to shield for 12 weeks and not even go out for a walk. Her stories make zero sense to me.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
To be fair Em has been compared to Donatella Versace on this thread because they are both so orange. It’s not about politics at all?? Just a comparison of the orangeyness to other well known people in the public eye who are orange. And Em is bloody orange in her photos let’s be honest.
To be fair she’s oranger than Donatello Versace, she’s definitely in Trump territory.

Why would anyone buy her presets if they make you look that bad?!?

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Did anyone watch her what I eat in a week video? It felt like a direct response to us here. Hi Em!
yes I agree. She tries to address what we say here but skimming through the vlog just reinforces it for me. Her diet and messaging around food is a mess.
Takeaways all the time yet makes out she tries to pick the healthy options. Every other word in her vlog is healthy.
Sorry eating ‘healthy’ brownies for breakfast and snacking on them all day (her words) is a bit weird. Hardly ate any fruit or veg because she says she can’t get it.

Em you are in London hun. Instead of paying Uber 3.99 to bring you diary milk get a cab to a supermarket and buy some decent food.

She is totally out training her diet but it will catch up with her eventually. I don’t think she looks particularly toned myself. Yes she has abs but it’s clear she’s flexing like mad to show them off. Which is fine btw, but I wish she’d stop pretending you can have it all. If you want a super fit toned body you generally need to eat pretty good to get that. It’s not normal to have takeaways 5 nights a week and make out you can still be super healthy. Very mixed and dangerous messages given she is not qualified.
It’s also weird that she says they go out for long walks but can only get food from a petrol station. Surely there are other shops nearby?? Also she said she couldn’t get food boxes. That’s a lie. She means she didn’t get sent any for free.

Last edited:

Lechat

VIP Member
Was the REALLY EXCITING NEWS really her mum getting a puppy? How dull.

How on earth will she keep up with the lie? If thw dogs in Yorkshire then shes travelled FAR to get that photo and broken lockdown rules. If the dog is in London then there would be loadsssss more videos.
she’s definitely broken lockdown rules to go her mums. The same women that’s too scared to walk in London because it’s busy.

ach0902

Chatty Member
This girl is 100000 times worse during lockdown that normal, her content is becoming unbearable

Lechat

VIP Member
Yeah, she seems selfish. Fast food on public transit is gross. She is one of those annoying bimbos that I laugh at in public when they're obviously filming themselves for SM. I hope the girl that moved doesn't see Em's story calling her "jealous." I am not sure why Em always has to be so childish, perhaps because she is so incredibly insecure.
the other thing to note is that this is the standard of her content these days. Utterly dire - eating on a train and making other passengers move. Way to go Em, how amazing of you. Be kind and all that shizz.

she has nothing to post about so she’s trying to be funny but she comes over as such an arsehole.