Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
it never ceases to amazing me that this psycho liar gets paid advertising work. She’s so sloppy and average with everything she does. Like the stories today twirling round in a dress. I literally felt so cringe watching her smiling to herself. Does Matt not tell her it looks shit? She cannot pose for shit. She makes expensive stuff look cheap and cheap clothes cheaper!

she could have a dog in the flat. There are no more hazards than any other flat and it actually has a yard. She just isn’t responsible enough to have a dog, scoop it’s shit and walk it. She has no time with her manic baking and working out. Not sure what she does the rest of the time mind you, shes put one one 11 minutes YouTube video this week which was hashed footage of driving to meet the dog and scoffing pasta whilst trying to flog us whisky. is that the best she can honestly do? I am glad the dog is her mums though as I don’t think she would look after a dog proper given the state of her whole life. She can’t shop at a normal supermarket FGS and has milk and chocolate ubered to her flat. The poor thing would starve if no freeby food was received, and i agree with the travelling she does it’s not fair to get a puppy.

Oh god I had to join after watching this dog fiasco over the last week!!

All the rubbish about moving house etc is all just an elaborate story to disguise the fact this dog will inevitably be a money making scheme for her. She’ll head to leeds every few weeks where the dog will be dragged around to pose for pictures and to lay by some crap she’s flogging. This is why she is so desperate to set the ‘family pet’ narrative - she has to be seen to have a big involvement with the dog to earn the money.

All the embarrassing captions on the pictures too, my world, our baby, so in love etc YOU’VE HELD THAT DOG ONCE FOR 5 MINUTES, get a grip. It’s your mums dog.

Bet MaPLe will be a huge beef jerky fan!!
all of this is So true. It’s actually cringe that she’s so hype about this dog when she’s met it for 5 minutes. Like yeah I’d be like wow my parents have a dog, exciting. But for her making out it’s her dog / a family dog is just fucking weird. She has no boundaries with her family at all and it’s not healthy. But we all know it’s a money making scheme as her channels are dead and she has nothing to offer.

the hilarious thing is she’s still losing followers though. Can’t stop the rot, and most people are going to see through her stupid set of lies and hit UNFOLLOW.

Reactions: 5

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I’m actually enjoying hate watching her through this! We can play Em bingo. How many times a day will she mention her trainers blog post and active wear? Apparently all her teenage followers are now wanting to spend their cash on coffee machines. And leather jackets and Burberry scarfs! Keep up the comedy Em.

Lechat

VIP Member
Cheap when you get it for free.

I hate her nasally voice. You know how there are just some voices you don't like? Lol.
her voice is annoying and talks at 100mph in her vlogs which just puts me on edge. Not relaxing to listen to at all.

talkimg of vlogs im watching her summer sandal video and laughing OUT LOUD. Highlights below

1. She’s filmed this video standing up but bending in the camera... why? Either stand up straight or get a chair.
2. She doesn’t own a single pair of the designer sandals she’s mentions. How can she review them? She references an old video with the Gucci sandals in, but doesn’t physically show them in THIS video. So clearly she doesn’t have them. I assume she sent them back or sold them. LOL.
3. She says the Gucci sandals are worth 550 and she’d collect them in all the colours but then says she wouldn’t spend the money on the Hermes Oran sandal. Bitch what are you on. The hermes are cheaper than Gucci and I personally think they are more classy with out branding slapped all over them. All fashionable people have Hermes not Gucci!
4. She says she’s a brand whore...yet owns no designer sandals. does she mean she’s a brand whore for misguided/boo hoo /asos?
5. She’s included zara sandals in this designer sandal vlog. Erm ok then. She doesn’t own these either though lol.
6. Some other Gucci sandals, she’s going to order two pairs of these? Plastered with logo again. And apparently office appropriate. Clearly never been in an office.
7. Critiques the YSL sandals as too plain like Hermes. She prefers Gucci because everyone Knows she’s wearing Gucci. classy.
8. Valentino is not her favourite brand apparently. Honestly Em, don’t give a fuck.
9. Every summer she goes into Chanel to lust over the shoes. Sounds like horse shit. Or if you did that, security would ask you to leave.
10. Of course Shilly Shel has linked all the designed sandals so if you click you get a nice cookie stored for her to make money. What a shockingly shit video!

D6522583-970B-47CF-AF92-F57B5498A3CC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She is so grubby! Its like a car crash I can't stop watching. I'm only aware of her because she relentlessly comments on other peoples posts but she is now like a one woman comedy show!

She has definite problem with hoarding. I haven't watched anything other than her instastories until today when I watched a vlog and the amount of stuff she has just makes me feel ill. No wonder everything is grubby and disgusting. No one could possibly use that much stuff in a lifetime. Her piles of crap everywhere. Oh god. She is also so manic. Her life makes me really bloody sad.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
utterly vile how much stuff she is affiliate linking at the moment. She is true scum. And yes Em I will criticise you even at this time. Because trying to sell people crap they don’t need as we enter a depression is just the lowest of the low. And only now after hoarding more toiletries than one person could use in a lifetime does she send these care packages. When will this disgusting cow realise that NHS workers don’t want her material cast offs. They probably want a rest. She actually turns my stomach, can’t wait for her joke of a career to crash.

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
Oh god she’s got a dog. I feel a bit sick. no way will she look after it properly. She’s just got it as an insta prop. God she is the WORST.

skippyskip

I’m surprised she didn’t put her grandmothers murder down or allude to her abusive death in things we don’t know about her as she is an attention seeking click baitey cunt. Everyone knows she rents a one bedroom flat 3 adults live in. She needs to stop with the lies.

Em Sheldon

@emshelx

Replying to
@gracebeverley
I feel ya. I’m a total workaholic (not saying it’s good or healthy) but even on my walks/drives before corona I have to have an educational podcast on. I love learning/being productive. Need to learn to do nothing but get a kick and enjoyment out of say a good TedTalk x
2:45 pm · 22 Apr 2020·
Twitter for iPhone

Who believes this rubbish?
London homeowner
Productive workaholic (doing what?)
Do gooder

This girl is a totally delusional, shameless, attention seeking sycophant

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She showed herself twirling around yesterday, smiling and poncing around getting coffee. Today she says she’s had a difficult 24 hours with a picture of a domestic abuse poster? She is actually unhinged.

I was just thinking...we all know Em is scared of going to the doctors without her mum so I doubt she would go to the hospital without her for tests.

Em posted a strange thread on twitter last week about how she went to get tested in London and the Dr at the hospital said she could drive up to Leeds for tests but Em said that's not allowed so of course she didn't. But she seemed to be really emphasizing it...could she have been over compensating as she did actually drive to Leeds for the appt? And that is how she met the dog? Cause we can see she is not in London in the videos of her with the dog.
All she does is attention seek. We know her dad was shit and most likely abusive because she alludes to it constantly. Now we know that she maybe has something wrong and is waiting for results. Why does she feel the need to over share like this while still not saying anything. It is so immature. It’s like those dickheads who say things on Facebook like ‘I’ve had such a bad day’ and nothing else’s just waiting for everyone to ask why!

Heyyou

Chatty Member
yep you are right. She hints at all these things and says she will talk when she’s ready but never does as it’s too easy to keep the attention going by dropping references to things.

im sure she said went for a smear test maybe a few months back so I reckon it’s related to that. i think it’s fairly common for abnormal cells to be found which go for extra review. I’m not trying to say it wouldn’t be worrying but women need to know whats typical with the procedure and the chances of being referred etc so that it doesn’t become scaremongering and puts women off going. like I say it would be worrying, but I don’t think it’s right to hint about things on insta for attention, could be very triggering for some of her audience.
I’m thinking a mole. I think you can make out dermatology in the letter. I’ve had two removed. All very common and I don’t know anyone make a fuss of a standard check up like she has. The last one the doctor said as soon as he saw it that it was benign, but removed it anyway because it was unsightly. I got a letter in the post a few weeks later saying they’d tested it as standard and it was benign. Job done, letter in the recycling, got on with my day. Of course sometimes there is cause for concern but honestly, she’s not gonna make anyone feel better, she will make them feel worse with her incessant flapping and dramatics. Leave it to the professionals.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Her insta is actually disgusting at the moment. Just a series of stories trying to get people to swipe up to buy stuff, linking blog posts where she recommends things for people to buy (no doubt with aff links) or today still showing off shit she has been gifted. Hopefully she'll continue and end her own 'career'. Even people who didn't see through her shit before will start to now. Other influencers have totally scaled back on the shilling, possibly at the request of their audience. Not Em though, she needs that 50p commission from the skipping rope you bought.

Lechat

VIP Member
Everything she does is for her own self promotion. Remember she is just sending people all the free shit she’s hoarded over the years. She’s not actually given a penny out of her own pocket.

also this is the woman that was lamenting that she’s missed out on going to china. The China that has lied and covered up the scale of coronavirus. The China that slaughters animals in horrendous conditions. So tell us again how much you love China Em. Go on.

3EFC9CA3-18B2-4087-B5FC-27220A55116C.jpeg

yellonorth2

A friend of a friend use to know em when she lived in leeds, she’s shameless and use to ask owners or staff of local restaurants and bars for freebies because of how many followers she had, I find it hard to believe she pays for anything she features on her feed.

• Sad
  • Wow

skippyskip

I just came on here to say about the BLOODY BURBERRY SCARF. She’s linked it 5 times this week - has she not looked outside to see the gorgeous sunshine?? At least play to your audience, I cannot believe any of her followers are asking her for a scarf link in summer 🙅‍♀️
The Burberry trench now too! A total steal at £1,036... what a bargain and absolutely what we all need to be investing in right now... I'll take 2!!!

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
More proof from insta that she’s is pretending that dog is hers. “We had a baby” fuck off. Let’s see you Matt and the dog in your flat then without your mother there

View attachment 153674View attachment 153675

Also I was looking at the Em Shelly Shel account which only follows like 9 accounts.

I realised there was one called Arlo London. Quick look at that and I think it’s another business that Em and her family / boyfriend are running!

hosted by the same shopify website as Roe so you can’t get any company details other than an email address and phone number.
And Em is modelling the jewellery back last year in July. It’s ridiculous how many businesses they’ve got. Are any a success or is the idea to just set up so many that one will eventually take off??

View attachment 153695
View attachment 153697
And she talks about Arlo London as a ‘small business’ to buy from without declaring any links to it. She is such a shady sly little bitch trying to get money out of her deluded followers.

Am tempted to call her out and ask why she’s claiming she got a baby when her mum got it. All that build up about something amazing happening and it’s simply her mum getting a dog. Shows how sad and pathetic her life is.

Also can’t go for a run because the boyfriend is vulnerable but she can get her orange oompa loompa flat arse up to her mums home on public transport...what a fucking imbecile. She’s a cretin.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
She’s nothing if not consistent with posting absolute shit.
No one cares about shit you say Em. Not everyone has an eating disorder and not everyone thinks it’s cool to highlight and promote it like you do. Fuck off and find something more useful to do during this time like read a book or do a puzzle just get of social media and stop making a tit of yourself.

Lechat

VIP Member
Watch she doesn't doxx you to your employers 😂😂
I mean this is a real risk. The woman is a psycho and will stop at nothing to ruin someone when they dare criticise her or question her never ending lies.

Lechat

VIP Member
More brownies made and scoffed in one sitting. It’s not normal!!

also I’d love to know where she’s getting flour from as there is none in the shops where I am and if you go online loads of people are saying the same. If it’s it’s in stock where she is, she must be buying loads of ingredients to bake all this stuff, taking it away from other people!! Yet again so greedy and selfish. Just eat normally like everyone else!

Peglh

I cant deal with her tagging different areas of London to look wealthier LOL!!!!!
She does the same thing when she is back home. Always claiming she lives in Harrogate or ‘just down the road from harrogate’ when she doesn’t even close by.