Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think she lied about buying a house to get advertisements with Home Sense. Because around the time she claimed she was buying a house she did ads with them. She also did an ad with a bank about saving.

I think it was lies because she would do anything to get ads, and if she really had the money she would would have bought a place by now. She lies about everything. she calls her current flat a house and pretends it’s hers when we know it’s rented. She lies about where she lives in London too. She rents a two bed flat of which she doesn’t even use one bedroom (was full of junk) and they just live in the kitchen / lounge. She’s horrendous with money and wastes it on having chocolate bars ubered because she too dumb and lazy to go to a shop.

Mortgage rates have been very low pre COVID and you could probably get a 85% LTV as a first time buyer (may not be the case post covid)

If you had enough deposit you’d be a fool not to buy and waste your money on rent even if the flat wasn’t perfect. There is no logic to any of her lies. She cannot be trusted and I think she would lie about buying a house again if it meant she got an advert deal with a brand. That’s how shady she is.

Reactions: 4
Yeah if you were looking to buy a house and had the deposit etc then even if one fell through you would keep looking rather than spending money on rent in west london.
I think Matt is an engineer? I can't decide if I feel sorry for him or not. He totally doesn't seem into her at all, he always looks so bored!

Reactions: 2
Yeah if you were looking to buy a house and had the deposit etc then even if one fell through you would keep looking rather than spending money on rent in west london.
I think Matt is an engineer? I can't decide if I feel sorry for him or not. He totally doesn't seem into her at all, he always looks so bored!
He is her toy boy. I think he probably is staying with her because they get so much stuff gifted.

God how sad if that is true. Run Matt! You have a good qualification and with hard work and climbing the career ladder you can afford to buy your own takeaways and face masks!

• Haha
Its all just so embarrassing and desperate. She asked a few weeks ago on Insta to send in questions about saving / buying a house, hun this is exactly why money saving expert / YOUR BANK exist - we really don't need you to give us shoddy unqualified advice! Luckily i dont think that came to anything.

She has FOUR instagram accounts and two personal hashtags which NO ONE uses except her, its so so cringe i dont understand how shes not embarrassed?

Also Matt - you graduated from your masters 4 years ago its time to get a job! Dont waste that qualification which wad undoubtedly hardwork, instagram doesnt last forever!

Edit: her newcomer award on her insta bio is from 2012! I might as well chuck my A level results on my insta bio with that same mentality! I actually feel a bit sorry for her now that the highlight of her career was eight years ago and has won nothing since?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Its all just so embarrassing and desperate. She asked a few weeks ago on Insta to send in questions about saving / buying a house, hun this is exactly why money saving expert / YOUR BANK exist - we really don't need you to give us shoddy unqualified advice! Luckily i dont think that came to anything.

She has FOUR instagram accounts and two personal hashtags which NO ONE uses except her, its so so cringe i dont understand how shes not embarrassed?

Also Matt - you graduated from your masters 4 years ago its time to get a job! Dont waste that qualification which wad undoubtedly hardwork, instagram doesnt last forever!
100%! Who would take info off this woman who has never bought a house!! She just likes to pretend she has but legally she has never purchased a house. And no way should she be allowed to give advice, in fact it’s a breach of the FCA rules because she is not qualified!

I want to see how many people tune into this workout she’s doing on Wednesday. It’s like at 10.30 so anyone working won’t be able to join. Another great idea of hers.

I would love to know where Matt is working. He seems to have a master in engineering but Em was begging for finance jobs when they moved to London. So it’s hard to tell if he actually works or just runs Roe menswear. There’s no companies house entry for Roe menswear so not sure the legal structure of how it’s run nor how taxes are paid. All seems a bit suspect to me.

Shes missed the mark so hard with this live workout - as you say weird time, shes unqualified and people have been doing these for WEEKS so are probably in a routine.

Just read a painful interview she did recently with a company called my breakfast box and the answer about MM is just 😑😑😑 'she seems intelligent... So im going to ask her about skincare' 😑😑😑 you absolute dimwit!

Also this review she did for ROE 😂 if youre going to do a fake reciew at least change your name 🤣 does she ever big up ROE on her socials? Considering her followers are ALWAYS asking her for fashion tips (😑) you think it would be the perfect opportunity?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh no. That answer! She is so stupid. If you thought someone was intelligent why on earth would you want to talk to them about makeup and skincare?! She sounds like such an airhead.

Reactions: 4
Did Em delete the tweet that Josie replied to? I can't see it.
yep Em deleted it after reading here that shes a dumb idiot! The cheek of influencers moaning that the government is trying to restart the economy when they’ve don’t nothing but shill and flog is quite hypocritical as well.

Also 55 people died yesterday in the UK. Not hundreds, Josie you thick bish.

yep Em deleted it after reading here that shes a dumb idiot! The cheek of influencers moaning that the government is trying to restart the economy when they’ve don’t nothing but shill and flog is quite hypocritical as well.

Also 55 people died yesterday in the UK. Not hundreds, Josie you thick bish.
Bit rich coming from Em going on about "influencers" still having to make money. Well, hon, the rest of us have to make money too and the only way to keep that going is to reopen the economy. Not all of us want to shill cheap shite online as a "job." - Bet she will tweet in a few days or week about how being an influencer is a real job.

• Heart
looks like Matt has a job and is still director of “ROE”. Before that he was business development for Em Talks lol.

Em’s brother has a job with Sky Bet in Leeds. So whose the “team” that she needs to pay for?! Just her mum? Or is her grandad on the payroll now too. More deception with this woman.

A0DFDD11-AEAF-4266-A364-E02B533BF27C.jpeg

• Haha
looks like Matt has a job and is still director of “ROE”. Before that he was business development for Em Talks lol.

Em’s brother has a job with Sky Bet in Leeds. So whose the “team” that she needs to pay for?! Just her mum? Or is her grandad on the payroll now too. More deception with this woman.

View attachment 149347
Does Roe even make any money??

So I am looking at her companies houses page and I am very confused... I remember her being a number of years younger than me, like 2 or 3 but on here it says she is born 1993 so she is only 1 year younger than me. Odd.

Filing:

Her brother is a "director" of Em Talks, as is Emma, and her mother. So that is her "team."

AHAHHAHA. bleeping laughing that "review" Em left for Roe. What an idiot.

Reactions: 1
So I am looking at her companies houses page and I am very confused... I remember her being a number of years younger than me, like 2 or 3 but on here it says she is born 1993 so she is only 1 year younger than me. Odd.

Filing:

Her brother is a "director" of Em Talks, as is Emma, and her mother. So that is her "team."

AHAHHAHA. bleeping laughing that "review" Em left for Roe. What an idiot.
So she’s 27 in December? She doesn’t act like it at all.

I feel it’s a massive conflict of interest for her to leave a review on trust pilot for her boyfriends clothing company. Does she not think people will notice or something.

Reactions: 1
Its basically the same as when brands (Sunday Riley I think) got called out for employees leaving positive reviews for products as it gave them a higher rating. Its unfair.
She is massively immature for a 26 year old. She relies on a much younger audience who don't realise this but they will eventually grow up and as Em gets older young teens aren't going to look up to her anymore as she will be too far away from them in age.

Anyone joining the live workout? Can’t wait to see her awful form. She’ll no doubt brag she’s eaten two trays of brownies and five bowls of pasta before hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.