Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about the insane avocados facemask stories? “Loool giuyys dont worry it’s not avocado I’m not so silly looooool 🙊😝” shut up, stop playing up to being a blistering idiot. Also does anyone else think His Lordship has lip fillers?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What about the insane avocados facemask stories? “Loool giuyys dont worry it’s not avocado I’m not so silly looooool 🙊😝” shut up, stop playing up to being a blistering idiot. Also does anyone else think His Lordship has lip fillers?
Soo she only started going on about this avocado mask a few weeks ago but says she has been "using it for yeeeears." Sure.

No, I don't think he does. I often find that in her videos he comes across as cocky/arrogant, especially the way he walks. Mind you, I could be wrong, I guess we shouldn't judge someone by how they walk, lol.

Reactions: 1
Soo she only started going on about this avocado mask a few weeks ago but says she has been "using it for yeeeears." Sure.

No, I don't think he does. I often find that in her videos he comes across as cocky/arrogant, especially the way he walks. Mind you, I could be wrong, I guess we shouldn't judge someone by how they walk, lol.
OMG yes, noticed this as well, tbh even if she has she would only tell people about it if it’s #ad #aff hastily hidden in the corner.

I don’t watch her videos because her voice makes me feel like my brain is being poached in my head, but I agree he seems so detached. Idk I thought the fillers because he has that ducky pout of his upper lip you know?

Oh god she’s got a dog. I feel a bit sick. no way will she look after it properly. She’s just got it as an insta prop. God she is the WORST.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure the dog is actually her mums and lives in Yorkshire but Em will act like it's her dog!

That poor dog having to live in that pigsty of a flat. I hope she tidies better, as all that plastic crap could easily be ingested by a small puppy. She is going to be even more insufferable now she has a pet arghhh!

bleeping hell. So she’s lying that she’s got a dog and it’s her mums?? Does that mean she’s gone to Leeds then

So she's been back to Yorkshire for a photo shoot with the dog but claims she hasn't because people she knows are high risk. Her brother has also posted with the dog so she's clearly been near him too.

Reactions: 3
And she has ZERO stories of the dog running around her flat so the dog certainly doesn't live with her

Reactions: 4
Yet again more truth twisting. Why not just say my mum has got a dog?? Than make out the dog is hers? She’s bleeping bizarre

Was the REALLY EXCITING NEWS really her mum getting a puppy? How dull.

How on earth will she keep up with the lie? If the dogs in Yorkshire then shes travelled FAR to get that photo and broken lockdown rules. If the dog is in London then there would be loadsssss more videos.

Edit - deffo not her house, different floors

Attachments

Was the REALLY EXCITING NEWS really her mum getting a puppy? How dull.

How on earth will she keep up with the lie? If thw dogs in Yorkshire then shes travelled FAR to get that photo and broken lockdown rules. If the dog is in London then there would be loadsssss more videos.
she’s definitely broken lockdown rules to go her mums. The same women that’s too scared to walk in London because it’s busy.

Reactions: 5
Thank duck it is her mums dog. Em can barely look after herself. I don't think she could look after a dog

Reactions: 4
100% she went home, her dad’s hand is in her story. What a moron.
What an idiot. Hope she gets called out after all her preaching. Will be bleeping obvious ehen she goes back to posting baking and working out with no dog to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.