Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems that along with the binge eating Tesco value Em has a binge reading of Tattle going on. She’s always bringing up what she reads on here indirectly. Still banging on about dirty ovens...move on Em we have.

She’s such a thin skinned pathetic hole. If you read this Em which you’re likely too just make an account and join us, you know you want to.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think she eats the takeaways. I think she business expenses the cost because she uses pictures of the food to flog her Uber code and tag the restaurant (probably hoping for free meals in the future) and then it goes in the bin. The saying is that you can’t out train a bad diet. Em is human (I think!) and two pizzas a day is not normal . The amount of food they get from the takeaway too suggests that it is for the layout and photos she takes. I reckon there is a whole lot going waste though which is very sad 😞
I totally agree. We can clearly see she lives her life in chaos, dirty flat and clutter everywhere. I think she orders all these takeaways to promote Uber and also she gets gifted takeaways. they order an obscene amount of food and there’s no way she can be eating all of it, so yes I can imagine it gets chucked in the bin. She has no ethics when it comes to hauls, wearing sweatshop made clothes etc, she treats free gifts with like rubbish with it chucked in baskets or piled into wardrobes so it’s likely her approach to free food is the same. Take photos for the gram, pretend to eat a bit and then chuck it all away so she can scoff banana bread 🧐

thats why she’s one of my most hated influencers. she just doesn’t have morals. Everything is about free tit, no matter how wasteful.

I totally agree. We can clearly see she lives her life in chaos, dirty flat and clutter everywhere. I think she orders all these takeaways to promote Uber and also she gets gifted takeaways. they order an obscene amount of food and there’s no way she can be eating all of it, so yes I can imagine it gets chucked in the bin. She has no ethics when it comes to hauls, wearing sweatshop made clothes etc, she treats free gifts with like rubbish with it chucked in baskets or piled into wardrobes so it’s likely her approach to free food is the same. Take photos for the gram, pretend to eat a bit and then chuck it all away so she can scoff banana bread 🧐

thats why she’s one of my most hated influencers. she just doesn’t have morals. Everything is about free tit, no matter how wasteful.
I get that but surely it goes against her whole fitness persona. It's just a bit of a tangent. I know balance is key, but takesways 5-6 nights a week is definitely NOT balance!

You’re right, having takeaways 5 to 6 times a week doesn’t fit with being fit or into fitness and nutrition at all! But she’s an idiot who has no clue about having a ‘brand’ and only giving advice if you’re qualified etc. She’s basically telling her audience that if you work out everyday you can scoff two pizzas a night or whatever. It’s ludicrous.
no wonder her account isn’t growing.

actual lol

258FDC5A-EB0E-44E6-BD3C-F5175302A7F6.jpeg

Last edited:
Em really can't get over the dirty oven/messy flat comments 😂😂😂
Stop looking up bullshit inspirational quotes and just clean, ya moron!
Typical Em, totally missing the point as usual!

Does she really consider herself to be "artsy and creative"? Creating what exactly? Give me a break

Reactions: 3
Typical Em, totally missing the point as usual!

Does she really consider herself to be "artsy and creative"? Creating what exactly? Give me a break
actually hilarious that she thinks she’s artsy because she can’t be bothered to clean and is a dirty mare.

She got three bars of chocolate and a box of eggs Ubered to her flat last night. If this witch ever talks about sustainability she needs this thrown in her face. Why the duck can’t she walk to a shop?? So lazy.

290E30F6-49C5-48D5-81E2-045BDA376FC7.jpeg

also look at her flat. literally a bag of rubbish on the floor. Oh you’re so creative Em!!!

108CBABA-007C-4B59-AD81-6774CCEDCF09.jpeg

Reactions: 2
actually hilarious that she thinks she’s artsy because she can’t be bothered to clean and is a dirty mare.

She got three bars of chocolate and a box of eggs Ubered to her flat last night. If this witch ever talks about sustainability she needs this thrown in her face. Why the duck can’t she walk to a shop?? So lazy.

View attachment 137703

also look at her flat. literally a bag of rubbish on the floor. Oh you’re so creative Em!!!

View attachment 137704
I absolutely cannot believe this! And also the fact that she paid more than a quid each for the chocy bars. It got me thinking, I wonder if she just has a pre-loaded Uber account because of the work she does with them, and so it's just easier to order stuff than go to the shops. If it's there, I guess she's taking it. But Uber-ing bars of chocolatee is a new level of slovenliness.

She is like Del Boy, she'd flog anything. Her insta stories are like QVC. And don't get me started on ordering an uber to deliver bloody chocolate. The witch has no shame.

• Haha
I have to catch up on this thread but she's begging for a BBQ on Twitter. Shilly Shel has no limits. She is an embarrassment.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I have to catch up on this thread but she's begging for a BBQ on Twitter. Shilly Shel has no limits. She is an embarrassment.
literally begging. What’s the point of a brand giving her one? She will show it once then it’ll be discarded like a piece of junk in that yard. bet she gets another takeaway tonight too.

She's so scabby. All those murky glasses in the sink. I have a 4 year old, a baby and a dog, no dishwasher and I never have murky bleeping tit in my sink. Oh and witch having a nasty oven aint artistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lol she keeps trying to “answer” Our comments here but we are not jealous of your grubby begging life Em!!! Actually hilarious that she thinks people would be jealous of her.
There’s also literally nothing I would compliment her on. Dirty, grubby, begs for freebies, takes free food from more deserving people. No ideas, no imagination. Survives doing low rent ads and fast fashion hauls. She is the opposite of anything g remotely inspirations. What the duck would anyone be jealous of???

A8D8F9FE-A757-4659-9516-58BF80B5941E.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.