Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that she’s advertising the ASOS sale in ski gear... in May 😂😂

Em thinks this is what people really aspire to in life- personal shopping at an airport, with a free glass of champagne. It's really sad and meaningless.

Then off to New York to do nothing but stuff their faces! I know everyone is different but would you not do one cultural thing, something in New York that you can't do/see anywhere else?
That vlog is revolting. Does nothing but gorge on food. Travels from one place to eat to another.

does nothing of value yet has the brass neck to write a guide!! On what? You didn’t even see the city Em!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s replied to someone on twitter about Jeff Bezos and then deleted the tweet swiftly afterwards, they guy looks like he’s talking to himself. Never has the balls to stand by what she says.

Reactions: 2
LOL. She makes disgusting cauliflower base pizza doughs. Given she exercises so much, you think she would just eat a normal pizza dough.
This is why I had to stop following her. She is so far removed from reality that she isn't relatably anymore. Who the fucks has the time and money to exercise that much and just buy new things everyday. So fake.

BTW, she has made it an affiliate link (skimlinks) so anyone that clicks it, if they buy from Amazon, she will get money. Make sure you clear your cookies if you clicked through. It didn't show as an aff link refferal on my computer but just did on my phone. Absolute bleep. Asking people to buy you stuff and also making money off them buying you it or even just viewing it. She is the worst.
What the actual duck? That is terrible? Making money from people already doing her a kind gesture, nah duck that.

There is also another blogger called Aliceinsheff who is just farming out link after link. Fucks sake girl, don't you think you've been gifted enough? How much tat could you possibly need?

Last edited:
She’s probably wrecked them like she does with anything. She doesn’t respect anything because she’s never paid for anything
You’re right. She probably got them dirty already.
Just weird she’s put a picture of the sofa up in that state. No one sits on bare rattan.

i can only imagine how bad her flat smells in the heat with how dirty it is and using the lounge as a sweaty home gym.

You’re right. She probably got them dirty already.
Just weird she’s put a picture of the sofa up in that state. No one sits on bare rattan.

i can only imagine how bad her flat smells in the heat with how dirty it is and using the lounge as a sweaty home gym.
It would be uncomfortable without the cushions.

LOL. Do you think this is aimed at Tattle...?

So Em was sent one of those dna health kits so a brand could workout which vitamins to send her... Sounds like a god damn scam to me. She is such a hypochondriac, her doing one was a terrible idea.

So Em was sent one of those dna health kits so a brand could workout which vitamins to send her... Sounds like a god damn scam to me. She is such a hypochondriac, her doing one was a terrible idea.
Why is she justifying being a scruff? It doesn’t matter if it’s lockdown or not, her house is vile! Did her parents not teach her how to tidy

its 100% about this thread! We know she reads here, she’s copied suggestions from this thread

what a bloody narcissist you are Em can’t stay away from a thread about yourself!! Bet she loves it, knowing she gets criticism adds to her self imposed victim status. Her flat is a dirty hole so if you’re upset about us pointing it out Em, the shoe CLEARLY fits hun!

Also not mad about any of it. If anything I sit here laughing at her sad attempts to shill and stay relevant via banana bread.

she’s clearly been sent a DNA thing for free and prob was going to brag how great it was until she saw the results. She’s a proper attention seeker when it comes to health matters.

its 100% about this thread! We know she reads here, she’s copied suggestions from this thread

what a bloody narcissist you are Em can’t stay away from a thread about yourself!! Bet she loves it, knowing she gets criticism adds to her self imposed victim status. Her flat is a dirty hole so if you’re upset about us pointing it out Em, the shoe CLEARLY fits hun!

Also not mad about any of it. If anything I sit here laughing at her sad attempts to shill and stay relevant via banana bread.

she’s clearly been sent a DNA thing for free and prob was going to brag how great it was until she saw the results. She’s a proper attention seeker when it comes to health matters.
It is glaringly obvious that what is said here bothers her, if it didn't she wouldn't bleat on about it. I am not mad at her, I just find her laziness and obnoxiousness astounding.

Influencers like Em would never survive the real world, whether a REAL celebrity or working in an office, where people critique you to your face. Em only wants to be surrounded by ass-lickers and that is problematic. Does she think that celebrities sit at home reading forums about them... I mean, perhaps some z-listers do, but I doubt the established ones are.

The DNA test would have specifically said that it would look for cancer genes, I am sure they have to disclose that. Em probably saw the word "freebie/gift" and didn't read into it properly though.

I don’t normally like commenting on people’s appearances but she has a face only a mother could love!! Especially when she hasn’t slapped 17 layers of make up on.

Hahaha, so she posted an IG story of a tub of ice cream saying "has anyone ever opened a tub of ice cream and NOT ate it all in one sitting?" Every time, Em. In fact, I don't think I have ever eaten a whole tub in one sitting even when going through a breakup... She has huge eating issues. She also baked a loaf of huge banana bread.

I’ve practically stopped watching her. She is so bleeping boring. All her insta content is baking her horrible looking, crap, her fake morning thoughts and dozens of links to flammable unironed clothes! She’s a mess. Thanks for the link to that TikTok though. That was a special kind of what the duck!

Just saw the ice cream thing. What is she trying to achieve by posting tit like that. It’s not balance to eat that much sugar. It’s not cool to eat that much sugar. I don’t get it. Is she just lying? She honestly needs to grow up, she behaves like a 14 year old.

I’ve practically stopped watching her. She is so bleeping boring. All her insta content is baking her horrible looking, crap, her fake morning thoughts and dozens of links to flammable unironed clothes! She’s a mess. Thanks for the link to that TikTok though. That was a special kind of what the duck!

Just saw the ice cream thing. What is she trying to achieve by posting tit like that. It’s not balance to eat that much sugar. It’s not cool to eat that much sugar. I don’t get it. Is she just lying? She honestly needs to grow up, she behaves like a 14 year old.
same here but I like to dip in occasionally to remind myself what an annoying tool she is! She’s been so boring the last few weeks, literally posted nothing interesting. Influencers must know they are doing tit when their tattle thread dies.

the Tik Tok is hilarious, I don’t have it so it’s funny to see them when they are posted here. Her hair is bleeping awful. Dry and straw like.Looks like lilac didn’t last long either.

the ice cream is definitely another example of her weird food behaviour. Constantly gorging. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her eat a normal meal apart from pasta and with that she reckons she eats three bleeping bowls 😂

does she never have like chicken and salad? Or poached eggs? Or a piece of fish? I find her diet so utterly bizarre.

To me balance is working out a few times a week, a relatively healthy diet with lots of veg, fruit, protein and carbs and a few treats like chocolate and wine. Balance to Em seems to be daily cake and ice cream and takeaway alongside obsessive exercise! Can’t she see how utterly fucked up this and how irresponsible it is as a message?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.