Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of a friend use to know em when she lived in leeds, she’s shameless and use to ask owners or staff of local restaurants and bars for freebies because of how many followers she had, I find it hard to believe she pays for anything she features on her feed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
A friend of a friend use to know em when she lived in leeds, she’s shameless and use to ask owners or staff of local restaurants and bars for freebies because of how many followers she had, I find it hard to believe she pays for anything she features on her feed.
Gross but not surprised. We found her Tripadvisor here and she would leave bad reviews when hotels and restaurants wouldn't give her what she wanted.

Reactions: 1
Umm. Maybe vegans, people with allergies, dietary intolerances, people that don’t like fried or fast food, people with IBS.

why is she such a dumb witch? Oh wait she’s actually trying to lick Maccys arse for a free one isn’t she 😂😂😂

BF8B1C7A-5DD7-4B9E-A631-D158340570CD.jpeg

Reactions: 3
1. Wow you didn’t think geography made a different to weather?? That’s like a secondary school learning surely. Also it’s cold up north is such bullshit. Sure it’s cooler than London but it was still warm yesterday, absolute muppet. Was 26 degrees in my garden and I’m “up north” 🙄🙄🙄

2. zzz who cares. Your diabetic bf shouldn’t be flying for a long long time.

3. “I eat well most of the time” haha. Not from what we’ve seen Em hun. I would hardly call filling your body with cookies nourishing your body. Even if they are made with peanut butter and chia seeds lol. Oh and powders aren’t a substitute for eating actual vegetables.

5DB6CE90-7776-4939-9C74-9E8FE3E4BCE4.jpeg

1. Wow you didn’t think geography made a different to weather?? That’s like a secondary school learning surely. Also it’s cold up north is such bullshit. Sure it’s cooler than London but it was still warm yesterday, absolute muppet. Was 26 degrees in my garden and I’m “up north” 🙄🙄🙄

2. zzz who cares. Your diabetic bf shouldn’t be flying for a long long time.

3. “I eat well most of the time” haha. Not from what we’ve seen Em hun. I would hardly call filling your body with cookies nourishing your body. Even if they are made with peanut butter and chia seeds lol. Oh and powders aren’t a substitute for eating actual vegetables.

View attachment 134865
Silly fuckwit I'm in Northumberland 15 miles from Newcastle it was 30 degrees yesterday

Silly fuckwit I'm in Northumberland 15 miles from Newcastle it was 30 degrees yesterday
the way she wrote that was like it never gets warm in places like Newcastle, what a moron.

also who refers to “southern” friends? why not my mates who live in south England? talk about being divisive, the dumb cow.

Reactions: 2
Glad she responded to what was said here last night about balance. Thanks Em!
I love that she has to try and respond to us. Clearly bothered by this thread. Guess Em is actually the one whose mad.... otherwise why read here!

I love that she has to try and respond to us. Clearly bothered by this thread. Guess Em is actually the one whose mad.... otherwise why read here!
What is funny is, she will never mention this thread as if will draw people to it and they'll see what she is really like.

I will never forgive her for doxxing me on Twitter years ago as she didn't like a comment I made on another forum, she searched for my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . If she reads this, she will know exactly who I am.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
What is funny is, she will never mention this thread as if will draw people to it and they'll see what she is really like.

I will never forgive her for doxxing me on Twitter years ago as she didn't like a comment I made on another forum, she searched for my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . If she reads this, she will know exactly who I am.
yep agree, she would hate for other people to notice all the things we have.

She’s a vicious horrible person. We can see that thru what she did to you, her trip advisor reviews, people that have posted here confirming she’s begged in restaurants for freebies because she got followers. Her nicey nice image is one big act.

the good thing is she’s barely gaining followers and her engagement is dire. Only a matter of time before she has to get a real job

yep agree, she would hate for other people to notice all the things we have.

She’s a vicious horrible person. We can see that thru what she did to you, her trip advisor reviews, people that have posted here confirming she’s begged in restaurants for freebies because she got followers. Her nicey nice image is one big act.

the good thing is she’s barely gaining followers and her engagement is dire. Only a matter of time before she has to get a real job
Em is a social climber, there's a reason she fawns over Meghan Markle and that is it. I imagine if her influencer badge wears off, she will dump Matt for a richer older man.

Her IG engagement is 1.7% which is really low. Apparently a good rate is 3.5-6%.

Shocking.

how does she justify to brands that she can advertise effectively? Her peers with less followers have more than double the engagement. If I was a brand I know who I would be going with.

I’m sorry she’s an absolute bleep for doing that. Her nicey nicey women support women stuff is bullshit and as fake as her attempt to talk about moderation when she binge eats.

I’ve seen her tweets where she @‘s someones employer because she doesn’t like a comment they’ve left on a post. Only an absolute witch would go out of their way to get someone in trouble with their employer. You just don’t do that.

Em needs to put her big girl pants on. You post bullshit all over social media, people will have opinions and make comments. If you don’t like it either go private or take it up with them. Don’t try and get them fired.

Because she’s such a vindictive cow I will always be on the lookout for another opportunity to shop her to the ASA as I’m sure she’s on a last warning after I reported her last time.

So yesterday it was yet another takeaway. I was
Shocked to see they cooked their own pizzas for lunch, and then had takeaway pizza for dinner! She is one lucky girl to keep her figure with the amount she eats!

I don’t think she eats the takeaways. I think she business expenses the cost because she uses pictures of the food to flog her Uber code and tag the restaurant (probably hoping for free meals in the future) and then it goes in the bin. The saying is that you can’t out train a bad diet. Em is human (I think!) and two pizzas a day is not normal . The amount of food they get from the takeaway too suggests that it is for the layout and photos she takes. I reckon there is a whole lot going waste though which is very sad 😞

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.