Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant deal with her tagging different areas of London to look wealthier LOL!!!!!

Reactions: 5
She lives like a slob with piles of junk and stuff everywhere, dresses like a slob where everything is creased, too tight, polyester and looks stained and cheap, and eats like a slob with constant binge eating of carbs. Nothing about her is classy and tagging fancy London boroughs doesn’t stop anyone thinking she is a trampy slob.

If I was a brand I wouldn’t want her going anywhere near my products as she just devalues it. The only people that take her seriously are 13 year old teenagers.

Reactions: 3
I cant deal with her tagging different areas of London to look wealthier LOL!!!!!
She does the same thing when she is back home. Always claiming she lives in Harrogate or ‘just down the road from harrogate’ when she doesn’t even close by.

Reactions: 5
That’s because she’s a social climbing head. Likes to pretend she’s better than she is. You know what will give the impression of being wealthy is not shilling cheap tacky tit, not wearing cheap tacky tit and not constantly claiming buying bread is bankrupting you. Dumb duck.

Reactions: 4
Her Zara haul has just been recommended on YT. She starts it with “get cosy and let’s get on with the haul”. It’s nearly May and unusually warm outside, whys she (and influencers in general actually) so obsessed with the word “cosy”?!

I don’t really know this person apart from her constant comments on other people’s instas, but I saw the outdoor sofa post with Habitat and thought I’d look it up as I’m looking to buy something similar.. it costs £1,200 😞 I can’t believe people get this stuff for free, and I was umming and ahhhing about spending less than £300 🙄

Also saw that she tagged emshel home on that pic, there are no posts yet? The last thing we need is another home design genius on insta zzzzz why do they think we care

Em reached a new low today with the dry heel balm flog. Wow! Is there a brand/product in existence that she will say 'no' to?

Not only was she flogging heel balm, she also threw Matt under the bus by saying that he had been asking her how to relieve cracked heels! He must love her for that! I don't think she says no to anything. This week Boursin and heel balm. You literally can't make it up. What is the point of her?!

Reactions: 2
Here she goes trying to delete all the lies again... you can see where she’s white erased over the amount of time she was there because if she keeps it in, people will know she only did a few months in Canada before dropping out. All the “I lived in Canada for a year” she constantly bangs on about is bullshit. Always exaggerating the truth this one. As if Matt only asked her about cracked heel treatment last week and then all of a sudden, a brand wants to pay her to promote cracked heel ointment. She must think we’re as stupid as she is.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Here she goes trying to delete all the lies again... you can see where she’s white erased over the amount of time she was there because if she keeps it in, people will know she only did a few months in Canada before dropping out. All the “I lived in Canada for a year” she constantly bangs on about is bullshit. Always exaggerating the truth this one. As if Matt only asked her about cracked heel treatment last week and then all of a sudden, a brand wants to pay her to promote cracked heel ointment. She must think we’re as stupid as she is.
Yeah, she wasn't in Canada for very long. And she dropped out of uni while there so how did she stay for as long as she did? Did she give up her student visa or lie and pretend she was still studying?

I saw that story and thought it was so obvious how she’s put the text over the Facebook photo so you can’t see how long she was out there! She makes out she was there a long time. Why lie? Just say I was there for a few weeks and loved it. She just constantly lies to make her life seem something it’s not. Like tagging Kensington when she lives in Fulham or wherever.

Reactions: 1
I am crying at this mornings heel balm Ad 😂 it’s so bad that it’s hilarious.

Reactions: 1
God it’s awful. Why is she sitting on a counter with pancakes and heal cream next to her? How are those too things related? She’s so bad at her job it’s unreal. The brand should ask for their money back.

• Sick
She manages to make everything looks cheaper and nastier! The hair looks straw as well!

God it’s awful. Why is she sitting on a counter with pancakes and heal cream next to her? How are those too things related? She’s so bad at her job it’s unreal. The brand should ask for their money back.
Pancakes with a topping of dried heel skin. Yum. 🤢

I forgot this screenshot of her looking 100 years old the other day. Why even upload such a bad image. Sloppy twunt.
Oh my God. She looks like Donatella Versace. Hideous.

Reactions: 3
Haha she’s dyed her hair lilac by accident.

She posted that an hour ago and mentioned her boyfriends PlayStation in the background. Thought he was meant to be working from home? Not a good look if any of his colleagues follow em really

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.