Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something is def not right with her eating and still being that size. Started noticing she doesn’t eat clean and have the odd treat (once a week), the snacks and takeaways seem to be every other night or every night - like last night !

so how does she maintain her figure if that’s what she’s eating constantly? You’d have to have a phenomenal metabolism to work that all off through exercise. Unless she starves herself in between these unhealthy meals?

Reactions: 4
Something is def not right with her eating and still being that size. Started noticing she doesn’t eat clean and have the odd treat (once a week), the snacks and takeaways seem to be every other night or every night - like last night !

so how does she maintain her figure if that’s what she’s eating constantly? You’d have to have a phenomenal metabolism to work that all off through exercise. Unless she starves herself in between these unhealthy meals?
Maybe she purges ?

Maybe she purges ?
There must be something going on like that! The amount of calories in takeaways, chocolate, cakes - I just can’t see how she wouldn’t gain weight with that diet even with a great work out routine. People always say it’s 80/20 diet and exercise, you could do loads of exercise but if you’re not eating right you won’t get the desired results ?

She keeps hinting at some project thats going live on sat. What do we reckon? Some kind of recipe book? A fitness plan? How to gorge on bread and cookies and stay slim guide?

Reactions: 3
“That’s not how hauls work I’m afraid” 😂😂😂😂 She makes everything look scruffy. What is going on with the hair?!
dying.

she’s basically admitting she will send the clothes back. Disgusting mare.

She never wears Zara clothes. She does Zara hauls because they’re popular on YouTube and get her more views. She then links the Zara items and ALWAYS puts ‘similar here’ followed by an affiliate link to a different website and sends all the Sara stuff back. She should stick to baking because calling herself a fashion blogger when no fashion brands associate with her and she has zero style is an absolute reach. I’ve never seen a blogger link to Nike trainers over 100 times in the space of a month. I’m sure the other influencers must talk about how awful she is at her job.

She describes this as her “hen do” outfit despite the fact she’s not getting married?? She then says its coachella vibes and like a free people dress without the price tag. im laughing. She doesn’t have a clue. It looks awful on her, ageing and definitely nothing like free people which sells garments made of nice fabrics not flammable nylon.

FD0E65F4-7D7E-488A-8AF9-97A0A64535B0.jpeg

She describes this as her “hen do” outfit despite the fact she’s not getting married?? She then says its coachella vibes and like a free people dress without the price tag. im laughing. She doesn’t have a clue. It looks awful on her, ageing and definitely nothing like free people which sells garments made of nice fabrics not flammable nylon.

View attachment 120677
Oh wow!!! There needs to be an intervention. This is embarrassing now.

What is this outfit?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ok her new cleaning vlog. Absolute lol as she admits no matter how much she cleans it needs doing everyday. They live like pigs, it’s so obvious with constant ordering of tit and freebies arriving. The flat is minging and dirty. She cleans her kitchen island and In the next shot it’s piled with crap again.

big revelation is that she is using the 2nd bedroom as a junk room (has a sofa bed which poss her bro has used when staying / living there?) but otherwise it’s piled with junk, furniture and clothes. Surely any influencer who has their tit together would have made that an office from day one? I cannot understand paying rent on a 2 bed flat not to use it? And do all your work in your kitchen lounge? She is the most bizarre individual and sloppy influencer ever.

also for such a boss babe, Matt clearly doesn’t help her one bit with the cleaning. She said he was ill but she admit she is always cleaning no mention of him.
anyway theres so much dirt and tit everywhere. All her freebies chucked in baskets that she clearly doesn’t want. why are brands bothering with her? She’s so unprofessional

B0197C51-2E1D-4D46-BAA4-9B07F12640E9.jpeg F7AD21E8-6AA7-45D0-8CAC-E815CC06D1B8.jpeg 9DAAB287-9D51-4821-89A1-E1385766A576.jpeg 6D6C35C8-6B0A-4DE5-B553-CF57C7313C27.jpeg 2BC9B96A-19CD-4A61-8333-7A14A37FD22E.jpeg 5C36C6DB-D8D7-473D-B02B-2DB245E5BF91.jpeg 06B50020-14F2-4B2A-8294-E9CBD0C7E8AC.jpeg 3E492421-A872-47EA-A34D-816C370939AF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
What an absolute shithole! I can’t watch anymore... watched her haul and had tov turn it off when she tried singing drake lyrics and got all the words wrong. I’ve never cringed so hard in my life.

Reactions: 1
What an absolute shithole! I can’t watch anymore... watched her haul and had tov turn it off when she tried singing drake lyrics and got all the words wrong. I’ve never cringed so hard in my life.
haha I need to watch that even though I hate watching her vlogs!

she is honestly living like a pig. The place was clearly filthy. in one frame you could see all the crumbs and bits on the floor 🤢
she was also running some facial steamer in the kitchen/lounge... great make it humid and mouldy in the room just to add more disgustingness.

The fact she doesn’t use the 2nd bedroom as her office is so strange too. It had the the nicest light and would give her space to work and film? yet she’d rather drive back to Yorkshire to her mums place. Such a wasteful and chaotic lifestyle. I felt stressed out. And don’t get started on the fact she ubered a corner shop deliver of pringles and chocolate instead of just going out. Absolutely moron. She had the cheek to complain about the cost too.

Ok her new cleaning vlog. Absolute lol as she admits no matter how much she cleans it needs doing everyday. They live like pigs, it’s so obvious with constant ordering of tit and freebies arriving. The flat is minging and dirty. She cleans her kitchen island and In the next shot it’s piled with crap again.

big revelation is that she is using the 2nd bedroom as a junk room (has a sofa bed which poss her bro has used when staying / living there?) but otherwise it’s piled with junk, furniture and clothes. Surely any influencer who has their tit together would have made that an office from day one? I cannot understand paying rent on a 2 bed flat not to use it? And do all your work in your kitchen lounge? She is the most bizarre individual and sloppy influencer ever.

also for such a boss babe, Matt clearly doesn’t help her one bit with the cleaning. She said he was ill but she admit she is always cleaning no mention of him.
anyway theres so much dirt and tit everywhere. All her freebies chucked in baskets that she clearly doesn’t want. why are brands bothering with her? She’s so unprofessional

View attachment 120690View attachment 120691View attachment 120694View attachment 120695View attachment 120697View attachment 120698View attachment 120703View attachment 120704
Living with her would drive me mad. Clutter and dirt every where. It is becoming so obvious she has problems such as hoarding and an eating disorder.

Living with her would drive me mad. Clutter and dirt every where. It is becoming so obvious she has problems such as hoarding and an eating disorder.
agree. Binge eating, over exercising, living in dirty and cluttered flat. No proper working space like a professional. She needs to stop and take a look at her life.
The fact she says she’s a consultant to brands is embarrassing. Who’d want to work with her?? She doesn’t even have a proper work space in that grubby flat!

She is so grubby! Its like a car crash I can't stop watching. I'm only aware of her because she relentlessly comments on other peoples posts but she is now like a one woman comedy show!

She has definite problem with hoarding. I haven't watched anything other than her instastories until today when I watched a vlog and the amount of stuff she has just makes me feel ill. No wonder everything is grubby and disgusting. No one could possibly use that much stuff in a lifetime. Her piles of crap everywhere. Oh god. She is also so manic. Her life makes me really bloody sad.

Reactions: 5
Oh wow!!! There needs to be an intervention. This is embarrassing now.

What is this outfit?
It’s funny cos I have the dress in that outfit and it’s a beautiful summer dress, looks lovely with bare legs and sandals. How could anyone, nevermind someone who calls themselves a fashion influencer, pair it with maroon knee high boots and a green jacket?! baffling. in what situation would you ever wear that dress like that?!

Another takeaway last night I see #balance

It’s funny cos I have the dress in that outfit and it’s a beautiful summer dress, looks lovely with bare legs and sandals. How could anyone, nevermind someone who calls themselves a fashion influencer, pair it with maroon knee high boots and a green jacket?! baffling. in what situation would you ever wear that dress like that?!

Another takeaway last night I see #balance
She's having takeaway every second night. If I did that I would feel so ill from all the sodium. It is not like she's having healthier takeaway either, it's Chinese, Thai, etc which looks quite greasy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.