Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an idiot.

Also its too upsetting to talk about my grandmother being murdered but I’ll tweet about it and draw attention to it. How old are you Tesco value Em?? 13 years old pull that attention seeking crap on Facebook not grown ass women.
such a bizarre thing to throw into a conversation like that and then say I don’t talk about it?!

Reactions: 4
Her whole twitter page is just affiliate links. What a joke.
she’s trying everything to make affiliate money, so grabby and desperate. Yet just bought a fancy bike to exercise on. Maybe tighten your spending if your income has been cut like the rest of us Em

Reactions: 1
Why does she insist on putting haul videos out there? She literally has no style what so ever!! She looks like Peter Pan in that awful green dress and brown over the knee boots. She also desperately needs a hair cut

Why does she insist on putting haul videos out there? She literally has no style what so ever!! She looks like Peter Pan in that awful green dress and brown over the knee boots. She also desperately needs a hair cut
hahaa, Peter Pan. Her style is awful and I am surprised people buy what she shares. Today she shared an affiliated yoga mat, tough times indeed.

Em literally posted this exact same TikTok last week... she really has no content, does she? Reposting the same tit.

What an utter idiot. Wasting food (cornflakes) and wine, when some people can't even get food right now. She also has a face for radio.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
hahaa, Peter Pan. Her style is awful and I am surprised people buy what she shares. Today she shared an affiliated yoga mat, tough times indeed.

Em literally posted this exact same TikTok last week... she really has no content, does she? Reposting the same tit.

What an utter idiot. Wasting food (cornflakes) and wine, when some people can't even get food right now. She also has a face for radio.

those tik toks 😳

she has greasy hair in both. Washing liquid in the floor is just ridiculous and the second one was just bizarre. she needs to stop doing them.

those tik toks 😳

she has greasy hair in both. Washing liquid in the floor is just ridiculous and the second one was just bizarre. she needs to stop doing them.
It would be such a mess to clean up. She acts like such a child. She is trying to fit in the with teen scene on Tik Tok and is failing.

Washing up liquid on the floor seems dangerous.. You could just wear fluffy bedtime socks for the same effect and no clean up lol

Washing up liquid on the floor seems dangerous.. You could just wear fluffy bedtime socks for the same effect and no clean up lol
I'm waiting for someone to fall and split their face. Last thing we need is people in hospitals. Her IG stories are awful right now. The same old affiliate links and dry looking banana bread recipe.

She’s a bleeping imbecile and as bubbletree said definitely a face for radio but her voice is too annoying for even that. Go away Tesco value Em with your basic content. You’re boring and the world could do without a parasite like you around at a time like this.

This is just embarrassing at this point, lol. Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Jesus what is she thinking? Looks so tacky and cringe? And what’s with her mouth wide open at the end of it. I don’t get why so many grown woman are into tik tok. If you want to be taken seriously as a business why do things like tik tok??
Her stories and twitter are just constant shilling right now including free food on Uber. What a beg.

Her insta is actually disgusting at the moment. Just a series of stories trying to get people to swipe up to buy stuff, linking blog posts where she recommends things for people to buy (no doubt with aff links) or today still showing off tit she has been gifted. Hopefully she'll continue and end her own 'career'. Even people who didn't see through her tit before will start to now. Other influencers have totally scaled back on the shilling, possibly at the request of their audience. Not Em though, she needs that 50p commission from the skipping rope you bought.

Reactions: 5
Her insta is actually disgusting at the moment. Just a series of stories trying to get people to swipe up to buy stuff, linking blog posts where she recommends things for people to buy (no doubt with aff links) or today still showing off tit she has been gifted. Hopefully she'll continue and end her own 'career'. Even people who didn't see through her tit before will start to now. Other influencers have totally scaled back on the shilling, possibly at the request of their audience. Not Em though, she needs that 50p commission from the skipping rope you bought.
totally agree, her page is gross just trying to grab commission from totally non essential purchase
like gym equipment. No care about the people working in warehouses and couriers who have got to drop all this tit off.
she won’t let up either as she is so grabby and desperate. I swear she’s advertised about four different pairs of trainers this week alone.

her social blade shows a trickle of people unfollowing her. can’t blame them. Let’s hope it turns into more people seeing the light of her behaviour.

11E3AE80-BC1D-41EC-910B-8613912CB474.jpeg

She even shilled kids trainers today! And yes no shits given about putting delivery drivers under unnecessary pressure or the fact that nothing she is shilling is a necessary purchase. Why the lies that she gets DMs to post this stuff. God Em just say that you are desperate to make money even when most of the country isn't operating. People don't give a tit about cute dresses. If she really wanted to she could just link stuff without affiliate linking it. Her whole boring life has been exposed through this. Argh she is literally one of the most gross people I have ever come across in my entire life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.