Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IAnd why does she do that ridiculous pose when showing her clothes where she pushes her arse out and sucks her tummy in!
Because she thinks it makes her look sexy when I just think it makes her look like she needs to have a tit.
Plus she has no arse regardless of how much exercise she does and the only way she’ll get one is by sticking her arse out like she’s broken her back.
Quite frankly she looks likes she’s an imbecile. Today on her stories her face looks awful. She’s definitely not a pretty lady.

Like the idea behind this is nice... but people are struggling with paying for food and bills right now. So hair appointments and nails are not priority. Also if those businesses go bust your gift cards don’t get refunded. Sorry to sound harsh but this is something only privileged people can afford to do.

101F1000-7AEC-40DA-96BF-46402F388B4A.jpeg

Reactions: 3
How about she just pay for all the freebies she gets. A lot of these places would have better financial stability if they didn’t offer freebies to all these negging influencers. Imagine how much all those free manicures have cost over time.

Reactions: 1
So she’s back in London now? Even though the government said no unnecessary travel and don’t see your mother this Sunday. Typical selfish imbecile that cannot stay home in London. She could be carrying the virus and took it to her village in Yorkshire.

So she’s back in London now? Even though the government said no unnecessary travel and don’t see your mother this Sunday. Typical selfish imbecile that cannot stay home in London. She could be carrying the virus and took it to her village in Yorkshire.

She literally just travelled from Yorkshire-London. What an absolute dolt.

Reactions: 3

She literally just travelled from Yorkshire-London. What an absolute dolt.
thought exactly the same thing.. you’ve just shed all your germs between London and Leeds and back. Cheers hun. Not seen her do any social distancing really

Is there any limits to her affiliate shilling? Spin bikes and mini trampolines now.

FFS. Stop lining your own pockets you greedy virus spreading bish.

Is there any limits to her affiliate shilling? Spin bikes and mini trampolines now.

FFS. Stop lining your own pockets you greedy virus spreading bish.
She will link anything. Soon she will be linking toilet paper. As if people have the money to spend on that kind of tit right now and I doubt she is even buying it.

Desperate for work that she’s taking cast offs from someone who has significantly smaller following than her. I guess this shows that piss poor adverts and looking cheap and tacky is not a great brand builder
truly desperate times then?? Guess shilling trampolines isn’t paying the bills?!

utterly vile how much stuff she is affiliate linking at the moment. She is true scum. And yes Em I will criticise you even at this time. Because trying to sell people crap they don’t need as we enter a depression is just the lowest of the low. And only now after hoarding more toiletries than one person could use in a lifetime does she send these care packages. When will this disgusting cow realise that NHS workers don’t want her material cast offs. They probably want a rest. She actually turns my stomach, can’t wait for her joke of a career to crash.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
655E15C8-C2C7-4915-9358-C96CC5B742DE.jpeg

Genuine do gooders do these sorts of things and don’t shout about them on social media. She literally has zero class. All she wants is validation. Vile.

Reactions: 9
Everything she does is for her own self promotion. Remember she is just sending people all the free tit she’s hoarded over the years. She’s not actually given a penny out of her own pocket.

also this is the woman that was lamenting that she’s missed out on going to china. The China that has lied and covered up the scale of coronavirus. The China that slaughters animals in horrendous conditions. So tell us again how much you love China Em. Go on.

3EFC9CA3-18B2-4087-B5FC-27220A55116C.jpeg

Reactions: 5
She’s an idiot.

Also its too upsetting to talk about my grandmother being murdered but I’ll tweet about it and draw attention to it. How old are you Tesco value Em?? 13 years old pull that attention seeking crap on Facebook not grown ass women.
She often tweets about it. Very sad but she seems attention seeking.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.