Em Sheldon #17 Does she strive, to be the worst influencer alive?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Em and Emily do live very close together, either same street or next street over.

I hadn’t thought about it but maybe Em can’t afford mortgage without lodger? Although we weren’t sure whether he even worked or not! But if he did it was likely he was paying towards household costs and it’s a lot to pay for everything alone, even if she does make a fair bit from shilling everything. As we’ve said all along thought, freebie meals and hotel stays don’t pay the bills, so going to be vvv interesting!

Reactions: 8
Move to Leeds and has to miss out on all her freebie appointments??? Could never be Em
Maybe she thinks she could be the prominent Leeds influencer idk...she seemed to get freebies up north too, maybe money drying up and she could spin it as wanting to be closer to family etc

Reactions: 7
Or perhaps she wants to get her old uni boyfriend back. She seems to still have a thing for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn't Em live on the same street as Emily? Maybe Em is going to move back to Yorkshire on her own where she can buy a huge house for the cost of her flat down there
canham was talking some nonsense about getting a lodger a few weeks back - perhaps Em will be filling that position

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
ugh the nerve of her (thinking she could stay for another month in Ibiza? for free?) ...well I guess she does not have a BF to go back home to? I don't see any man putting up with his gf running off non stop ...

1719935541479.png

I'm assuming she's been back home for awhile but pretending she's still there and has urgent shoots to get to because she is just such an important and busy person 😂

1719935664932.png

Reactions: 12
Are people really losing sleep over her bread crumbing non sensical ramblings? How did she become so delusional.

Reactions: 17
Now she's on stories asking for a helicopter, I really have seen it all now 🥴 how she still has followers is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It baffles me how she gets so many freebies. Her follower/subscriber count and engagement is shocking. I'd understand if it was in the tens of thousands but I've seen topics even more mundane than her knock engagement out of the park.

Reactions: 10
She’s got bleeping f1 tickets hasn’t she? I’m FUMING. Ask her an actual question about F1, and not just how hot Charles LeClerc is and I bet she wouldn’t have a clue.

Reactions: 16
She’s got bleeping f1 tickets hasn’t she? I’m FUMING. Ask her an actual question about F1, and not just how hot Charles LeClerc is and I bet she wouldn’t have a clue.
I get the impression she has too. She has no clue, she pulls up some old tweets that apparently show evidence of how much of an F1 fan she is but she has no clue

Reactions: 9
Emily was scrounging for tickets on LinkedIn a couple of days ago so yes looks like they’ve got tickets and now Em trying to arrange a helicopter 🤣 who the duck does she think they are. Celebs or something.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yep and Emily is totally begging for free tickets in that post as why include your social media stats if you were prepared to pay? Absolute begs the pair of them

Reactions: 21
If they’re such big fans why don’t they put their hand in their pocket and buy some, like the rest of us! Theres still some for sale so if they were that big fans and so desperate to go they could have bought their own!
Just shows how beggy these influencers are!

Reactions: 24
I’m going this weekend so I’ll be Tattle’s field agent 🫡

• Heart
Reactions: 23