Em Sheldon #17 Does she strive, to be the worst influencer alive?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is so bizarre.... 🥴 :rolleyes:🤦‍♀️

1719962660496.png

yup no makeup 😂😂

1719962760623.png

lol as if she didn't ad link everything under the sun already 😂

1719962813242.png

we know that Miss weirdo is probably at home by now...... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
question, do you think if a rich guy was miraculously interested in Em, shed ditch fatty bum bum?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kate Hutchins has a post about silverstone (in collab with Tommy hilfiger) and Em has commented see you there so that confirms she and Canham have def blagged tickets.

let’s watch her make an absolute fool of herself prancing around pretending she’s always loved F1 because of one tweet years ago 🤣 oh and trying to find Charles Leclerc. Someone warn the poor bloke this maniac is after him 🤣

IMG_6692.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Emily was scrounging for tickets on LinkedIn a couple of days ago so yes looks like they’ve got tickets and now Em trying to arrange a helicopter 🤣 who the duck does she think they are. Celebs or something.
Not Emily lying that she was going to be out of the country that weekend like she hasn't been waiting for the next F1

Reactions: 13
Both liars and fakes. They could easily afford to buy tickets and there are some left for the weekend (if they knew anything about f1 then they’d know the discourse around silverstone pieces?) yet Emily has begged for free tickets knowing some stupid brand will gift them for ‘exposure’ from these morons

Reactions: 12
They’re home since Sunday, Emily said it to her Dad on her latest vlog that they’d be home on Sunday.

• Haha
Why is she such a freak? You are a 30 year old woman and a house has upkeep. I do not measure my daily adult needs of paying bills and keeping up with my house as omg you guys I totally would have like 20 more gorgeoussss Dior bags if I just didn’t pay those pesky taxes that come four time s a year or fix that deck that someone could fall through. What is she on about?! It’s a roof, that is a necessity. I think I would laugh in someone’s face if they told me that. Maybe be better at your job (that will never happen) and you can just fix things like an adult with an emergency fund does AND get a bag.

Em, I have an idea, just stop paying taxes and then you can have soooo many bags to review..and everyone will think you are RICH. That’s what matters right?! The govt def won’t come knocking 🤣
---
Guys I’m done.

check the dates
I can’t. Dear lord. I post vacation stuff sometimes a couple days late for safety but she does it to appear she is always on vacation and her pathological need to lie ALL THE TIME. I forgot to even mention her saying in a post above she would be abroad another month if she didn’t have a photoshoot. YOU CANNOT AFFORD THAT EM. I swear her entire social media is just a vehicle for her delusions to the point I think she needs to talk to a professional.

Reactions: 19
I’m taking bets on how long it takes her to make Hurricane Beryl all about herself. I’m guessing along the lines of ‘omg I was just there so scary could have been me’

• Haha
Guys I’m done.

check the dates
omg 👏 these are receipts right there! The lying liar who LIES!!
and now she’s doing a q&a on Ibiza… is that on your 2023 trip Em? As looks like you were only in Ibiza a few nights as best this year 🤣

am actually embarrassed for her, imagine your content being so stale you have to use last years to pad it out 🤣

Reactions: 19
omg 👏 these are receipts right there! The lying liar who LIES!!
and now she’s doing a q&a on Ibiza… is that on your 2023 trip Em? As looks like you were only in Ibiza a few nights as best this year 🤣

am actually embarrassed for her, imagine your content being so stale you have to use last years to pad it out 🤣

She's fallen to new lows...just how low can she go 😂 weird and disturbing ....

Reactions: 9