Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
A new pair of freebie shoes to wear into the ground :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

1718838446925.png

no thanks I prefer to have my butt cheeks covered :LOL::LOL:

1718838499037.png

she pulled out one of her old used tops and it's in such bad condition.. :sick:

1718839326517.png

OMG this is so funny.....(last comment) 😂😂😂

1718838587933.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Binx

VIP Member
you could hear him banging around behind the camera in her latest vlog.

also, how dare she give us tips on healthy hair lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She’s a pathological liar it’s scary. And for what? She barely gets any interaction beyond bot comments and I doubt anyone is dm-ing her with great concern.

Every day she wakes up and lies on the internet and pretends she isn’t desperate for the lodger to propose. What a sad fucking life.

Reactions: 12

Lechat

VIP Member
Haha so the doors didn’t fit. I wonder if she didn’t measure correctly again since she has form for it.
Also I think she’s pretending to be in Ibiza as it’s blazing sun in her photos but the forecast was cloudy and showers today 🙄 yet again pretending she’s somewhere longer than she actually was

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Is she dense? so materialistic...paying for your roof where you live should be your number one priority...not some stupid ugly bags 🥴 :sick: most people struggle to pay for basic needs...she's so annoying.

1718985197787.png

that one shoulder top that she swears by provides zero support when doing an intense workout...all it does is makes your chest flop around 🥴😂

1718985597554.png

just how many free hair appts does she manage to snag in a week? it's ridiculous :mad:

1718985666248.png

• Sick
  • Angry

ReadySteadyGrift

Chatty Member
Seems to me that she's trying to force him into proposing by making him jealous. Incredibly immature and hilarious if it backfires 😂

• Haha

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I do think her and the lodger have split up. Would explain the extra attention-seeking content. Either she got sick of waiting for a proposal, or he got sick of the pressure for one.

candlefire85

She's v sloppy and doesn't get brand deals often besides the travel things, but she's such a sneaky aff linker and seems to really prioritise pushing the more expensive brand links that have 30 day cookies rather than 7. It really should be something they crack down on across the industry IMO, hiding brand names, never replying to comments with brands but 'dm for link' rubbish so she can get curiosity clicks despite being bad at her job is shameful. From seeing her accounts it looks like her money has slowed down significantly in recent years but there's a lot we can't see from what is publicly accessible.

She tried to do the relatable cost of living stuff last year if I remember correctly. Energy use of a washing machine/air fryer stuff maybe? What a 180 to now be comparing structural home repairs to Chanel bags?! She's a ground floor flat so I'd imagine these are shared costs with the upstairs flat but I wonder how much she's actually paid towards the house since they moved in? Barely any have been upgrades for property value with ditching 2 bedrooms etc but I imagine the emshelhome account means she can have some of it written off as business costs.

She's really baiting a breakup isn't she? If they haven't then this is pretty shitty to do to a partner, even one like Matt. And if they have, cringe - just say so instead of breadcrumbing.

wait whaaaaat she only has the ground floor? She always talks about her house so I assumed she owned the full house? This is hilarious if so! What a liar

• Haha

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
  • Sick
  • Haha

Ding

VIP Member
If they've not split up then she's just embarrassing! Both her and Emily act like school kids. They need to grow up.

Reactions: 11

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Em in Josie's vlog.....what happened to her lips and why is her face so white with a white mustache above her missing lips?! :eek:

1719792816428.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11