Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carousels

Dog sitting? more like she didn't have a freebie trip to go on that week :sick: 😐 :mad: I guess she's waiting on the next freebie trip :mad: so disgusting. 🥴

View attachment 3001804

ugh no ...one....cares.... and she can't even change her own water for the freebie flowers

View attachment 3001811

she's so manic with that workout while everyone else is quit normal...also maybe she should invest in a better fitting workout top because it looks like her bits are flopping around :LOL:

View attachment 3001815

smells like husband material? she's nuts...

View attachment 3001817
Dog-sitting her own dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
If she’s managing a Barry’s class after apparent breathing difficulties then I beg to differ on the severity of it all…

Reactions: 25

SaganandScotch

She needs to get some very serious therapy. I have never seen someone online always having a medical emergency, getting almost robbed, having people almost die on every flight she is on. When you are REALLY sick, you don’t have time to go get a blowout, go out for a free meal etc. She always is near death and then out to dinner later in the day. To the actual real sick people out there it is frankly insulting and infuriating she does this so regularly for attention. …and never a follow up. Like a giggle omg guysss it was gorgeous, I almostttt died (I had seasonal allergies) like omg give me attention..I like am SO SICK and a victim of crime every day….anyway, off to a workout and dinner. That isn’t how it works Em! That isn’t how ANY OF THAT WORKS.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lechat

VIP Member
Mould in the Chanel’s 🤣🤣🤣

sorry but you don’t get mould just because you were caught in the rain. She’s got them wet and let them fester somewhere and they’ve not dried out. *boak*

They will stink and sorry but there’s no salvaging them. The very idea that she’s got Chanel shoes mouldy is the antithesis to the whole brand!! They must be disgusted someone like her even buys them. Although the espadrilles must be one of their cheapest items hence why Shel boy only ever buys them

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Queenofbrioche

Her and Emily doing two truths one lie on Emily's vlog and both of them deciding to do it about school related stuff is mental? You're 30 and 27 and both finished school over 10 years ago! Genuinely their lives must be so dull that they can't think of any more interesting truth than "I never had a detention" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lechat

VIP Member
She’s asking for tip on using an inhaler?

how about follow the directions the doctor gave you than ask people on the internet. She’s such a weird attention seeking idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lucie1001

Chatty Member
How do you get to her age without ever having a blood test!? She must have been very healthy (apart from all those medical emergencies lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lechat

VIP Member
Yeah you’re just eating food on a picnic bench hun, nothing new about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Dog sitting? more like she didn't have a freebie trip to go on that week :sick: 😐 :mad: I guess she's waiting on the next freebie trip :mad: so disgusting. 🥴

1718725190823.png

ugh no ...one....cares.... and she can't even change her own water for the freebie flowers

1718725375139.png

she's so manic with that workout while everyone else is quit normal...also maybe she should invest in a better fitting workout top because it looks like her bits are flopping around :LOL:

1718725524368.png

smells like husband material? she's nuts...

1718725585494.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
God, she’s nearly been mugged again! Twice! Ffs! I swear she just makes this up, I’ve been to London tonnes of times and various other places in Europe and never once have I ever been nearly mugged! Nor do I know anyone that has been! And I’m 40, so I’ve had plenty of time to get a potential mugging in!

• Haha
  • Wow

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I wonder how she actually feels when she attends these events with a load of people who started after her and are more successful than her.

I think she's finding herself in a weird place with how to position herself at the moment. She's made it VERY clear that she wants to go the traditional route of marriage and kids, yet she's still waiting for the proposal from a guy who looks even less than interested in her. Loads of the other girls who are late 20's and 30's are getting engaged and married and I presume that they are appealing to the majority of their audiences who are at a similar life stage and enjoy the inspiration. The other side of the coin is those who are early 30s and staying childfree or not doing things old school traditional way and they have their own audience. She is neither and she has no direction for her content.

On top of that she is just so immature and probably doesn't appeal to those who should be her core audience. I'd imagine thats why she talks about school/uni so much. She's trying to appeal to a younger audience. But that demographic have their own influencers. All of the weird Gen X language that she parrots just shows that she has no idea who she is trying to appeal to. Those of that age probably find her incredibly cringe!

Her minimal growth is just proof that she doesn't appeal to anyone and hence no one follows. Without the freebie trips, she really wouldn't have much in the way of content.

• Heart

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Throw the fucking rancid Chanel pumps out man! They’re disgusting. She only buys them cos they’re one of the ‘cheaper’ Chanel shoes/accessories. Then doesn’t even look after them.

Just buy a fake pair off aliexpress you slob. I cannot believe she posted that photo of them they look like some converse I had when I was 16 and wore them to a festival.

Reactions: 19

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I wonder how she'd feel if Matt was boasting over social media about being asked for his number?
Hard to believe that she's a woman in her 30's! The whole Monday is Mondaying, Weather is weathering bullshit is the way that my kids talk. They are both at primary school :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lechat

VIP Member
How can she lose both her main key and the spares?? That’s crazy to me as the spare should be put away safe.
Does it mean little miss rangey is going to have to take the tube to get about now 🤣

Meanwhile on Twitter she’s describing the Princess of Wales as ‘ravishing’ which is utterly bizarre given she is currently going through cancer treatment. Genuinely what goes through her head? Have some tact ffs

Attachments

Reactions: 18

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Healthy glow? All I see is an orange oily mess.... 🥴

1718552700681.png

yuck! I can't even imagine the smell coming out of those shoes ..and instead of throwing them out she posts them on the gram :LOL::LOL::sick:

1718552790971.png

• Sick
  • Wow

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
My theory is she’s trying to give off single girl vibes as it’s trending right now, and she’s on her way to go on holiday with Emily Canham so it’ll be a girls trip which suits this narrative she’s trying to portray… so que the rinsing of the single girl quotes / memes / trends when really she’s stuck in a 9 year relationship with no ring on her finger yet

She’s not fooling anyone. If her and Matt had broken up… trust me when I say we’d 100% know about it 🤣

Ps she’s either going to Ibiza or Palma right now
Bingo.. it’s Ibiza.

Acting like she’s made an impulse decision when she’s emailed the hotel asking to go for free.. embarrassing haha.

Her statements don’t make sense about the flights either
“Booked hours ago” but you were at the airport at the crack of dawn so did you do it in your sleep?
“Eating dates at 3am in the queue” well you posted a picture on the road of the sun rising, when the sun rises at 4:30am so which one is it? Who lies about the time you stand in a queue in an airport??? Fucking weirdo

Attachments

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
She must be a nightmare to live with. She publicly drags him about having shit in the flat when she hoards stuff and all her stuff is tatty and make up brushes look unclean etc. I think a lot of blokes would get pissed off with that.
If she doesn’t trust men after being cheated on at 16 then she has issues bc no relationship should be that deep at that age!! Like move on and grow up.

Reactions: 17