Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesWake

VIP Member
The suspense is doing my head in. Won't be able to sleep tonight.
I must know what this is all about. <sarc>

Pair of lunatics, so thirsty for follows, likes, engagement, sponsors. What won't they do for money. Someone should let them know, no one cares.

Reactions: 14

Lechat

VIP Member
Just imagine having to be so fake and lie all the time. Whatever she’s trying to do with this whole single baiting is just cringe. And if she is still with Matt quite bizarre. Does she tell him ‘oh by the way going to hint that I’m single on insta for likes’…?! It’s one of the least attractive things someone could say to their partner!

Lechat

VIP Member
She looks orange! Applied far too much as her lips are the same colour as her face lol. Also she talked at 100mph in that video. It’s either that or she does that whole breathy voice trying to sound asmr. She’s such a mess lol

• Haha

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Still complaining about the fact the SHE , not the weather...ruined those freaking espadrilles... :rolleyes: she doesn't know how to take care of anything...

1718812170035.png

---
All she does is complain..that is real life and suck it up and be a big girl and pay your bills like the rest of us do..

why are those legs in her pic, so stupid.. 🥴

1718812996486.png

1718812941478.png

1718813025127.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Lechat

VIP Member
So embarrassing… she really seems to be suggesting she’s single pretty much daily now. Something must have happened!

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
If she’s managing a Barry’s class after apparent breathing difficulties then I beg to differ on the severity of it all…
Exactly, she goes from supposed 'medical emergencies' to either working out, stuffing her gob, or linking every ad link ..she's such a weirdo 🥴 🤷‍♀️

Lechat

VIP Member
Yep and Emily is totally begging for free tickets in that post as why include your social media stats if you were prepared to pay? Absolute begs the pair of them

JulesWake

VIP Member
It'll be interesting to see how different these influencers lives are, when this type of lifestyle dries up, withers away, with no freebies to rely upon.
Besides I think referring to them as influencers is a misnomer. They should be referred to as beggars, because that's really what they are.

Hamburglar

VIP Member
She's such a drip 🙄 stop acting like you're 16 Jimmy, I hope her freeloader sees this crap & fobs her off for real
Absolutely tragic. “Dead at this” when it’s not remotely funny and there will be plenty of people who just skim past her posts who do assume she’s engaged based on how much she bangs on about it 🙄