Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Por Que?

Doesn't Em live on the same street as Emily? Maybe Em is going to move back to Yorkshire on her own where she can buy a huge house for the cost of her flat down there
canham was talking some nonsense about getting a lodger a few weeks back - perhaps Em will be filling that position

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like Lodger has definitely given her the heave-ho after that treadmill post.

Also, has she not heard of a sports bra?
---
Her and Emily doing two truths one lie on Emily's vlog and both of them deciding to do it about school related stuff is mental? You're 30 and 27 and both finished school over 10 years ago! Genuinely their lives must be so dull that they can't think of any more interesting truth than "I never had a detention" 🤣
might be wrong be didn’t she stay at home for University so if she wasn’t in halls / digs then she’ll have minimal stories. Apron-strings child and adult so no real life experience since leaving school I’d imagine.

Reactions: 9

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Does anyone know how long ago her Nanna died? Going to sound heartless here but I can't believe how much she talks about it unless it's extremely recent. Her saying June/July is a tough month means it's at least a year though

JulesWake

VIP Member
Hey EM,
Girl...get ya nails done before doing a close up. That was a missed freebie/adlink for your mani. Stop slackin.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Doesn't Em live on the same street as Emily? Maybe Em is going to move back to Yorkshire on her own where she can buy a huge house for the cost of her flat down there

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
So now she's reusing this 'supposed' romantic picture to push Amex? 😂 😂 😂 what guy in his right mind would even stay with her? 🥴

1718900061737.png

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
‘Whose joining me…..’

so lodgers not there? He normally tags along for free food so that’s a first!

Reactions: 8

adviseplz

VIP Member
Sorry to say but his hand is in that spon ice-cream/mushroom powder post.... there's no way he'll be giving up his cash cow

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Seems to me that she's trying to force him into proposing by making him jealous. Incredibly immature and hilarious if it backfires 😂
If they married wouldn't he be entitled to a share of her house? I get the impression she makes more money than he does, and she doesn't seem to make a lot compared to other influencers who do the job full time

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
ugh the nerve of her (thinking she could stay for another month in Ibiza? for free?) ...well I guess she does not have a BF to go back home to? I don't see any man putting up with his gf running off non stop ...

1719935541479.png

I'm assuming she's been back home for awhile but pretending she's still there and has urgent shoots to get to because she is just such an important and busy person 😂

1719935664932.png

Does this girl live in the real world? Her and that Emily Canham just seem to swan about on holiday and shopping all the time... I want to know who these two are actually influencing?

wiglay

I think they might’ve split up too and that’s the change the friendship has faced because Em will be even more needy. Matt being in the background could mean anything, maybe collecting his stuff or old footage. She is losing the plot with the comments though, if they haven’t split it then it’s very, very weird