Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
She was on about fixing the roof last year lol. She just uses that as an excuse to explain why other things haven’t been done. This garden renovation is also a disaster but what a surprise, she clearly is incapable of organising anything.

also her story about a man asking for her number - what a weird thing to post!! Or is something up with her and lodger because she’s not mentioned him and now she’s acting single
No one asked for jimmys number, she doesn’t realise we know she’s got a completely different face in reality

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Blep27

I’m watching her “this is really bad advice” video and she says she was cheated on when she was 16 and now she STILL doesn’t trust anyone. She’s been with her boyfriend about 10 years and she’s saying shit like this?
Girl needs to grow the hell up 🫡🫡

• Heart
Reactions: 14

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Why is it Em will do everything to get ’strong and shiny’ hair EXCEPT give it a break from being bleached to shit

Lechat

VIP Member
She looks orange! Applied far too much as her lips are the same colour as her face lol. Also she talked at 100mph in that video. It’s either that or she does that whole breathy voice trying to sound asmr. She’s such a mess lol

• Haha

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
and yet again..duplicate comments with Jack Harrington 😂 😂 😂

1719110465512.png

1719110574424.png

Em's new vlog was so boring with Emily..just driving around London,eating and boring car chats....Em also seemed to talk abour other men and being single ...hmmmm.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Intrepidtraveller

Sorry but that video of her turning to walk in front of a bloody car, she is an absolute moron! Everyone in the comments gushing over her too, my god 🙄
I can see it now "Guys I got hit by a car but I looked so cute in my outfit I am actually now dating the doctor who treated me, what a life 🥺❤" 🥴

• Haha

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Still complaining about the fact the SHE , not the weather...ruined those freaking espadrilles... :rolleyes: she doesn't know how to take care of anything...

1718812170035.png

---
All she does is complain..that is real life and suck it up and be a big girl and pay your bills like the rest of us do..

why are those legs in her pic, so stupid.. 🥴

1718812996486.png

1718812941478.png

1718813025127.png

Last edited:
  • Sick

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
If she’s managing a Barry’s class after apparent breathing difficulties then I beg to differ on the severity of it all…
Exactly, she goes from supposed 'medical emergencies' to either working out, stuffing her gob, or linking every ad link ..she's such a weirdo 🥴 🤷‍♀️

Cooksie

VIP Member
He probably saw all the unhinged proposal posts she was making and ran as far away as he could from her. I don’t blame him!

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Just imagine having to be so fake and lie all the time. Whatever she’s trying to do with this whole single baiting is just cringe. And if she is still with Matt quite bizarre. Does she tell him ‘oh by the way going to hint that I’m single on insta for likes’…?! It’s one of the least attractive things someone could say to their partner!

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
A new pair of freebie shoes to wear into the ground :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

1718838446925.png

no thanks I prefer to have my butt cheeks covered :LOL::LOL:

1718838499037.png

she pulled out one of her old used tops and it's in such bad condition.. :sick:

1718839326517.png

OMG this is so funny.....(last comment) 😂😂😂

1718838587933.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She’s a pathological liar it’s scary. And for what? She barely gets any interaction beyond bot comments and I doubt anyone is dm-ing her with great concern.

Every day she wakes up and lies on the internet and pretends she isn’t desperate for the lodger to propose. What a sad fucking life.

Reactions: 12