Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
So now she's reusing this 'supposed' romantic picture to push Amex? 😂 😂 😂 what guy in his right mind would even stay with her? 🥴

1718900061737.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

oksobasically

She reached 100k on Instagram in November 2018. 67 months later she’s at 128k. 417 average followers gained a month is abysmal.
Especially when she's under EVERY influencers posts. Embarrassing! Everyone has seen her and still chosen not to follow.

And she's def made aff links work for her, that's why she's got like 3 in every post, those longer cookies for places like farfetch add up. Interesting that she doesn't seem to get given a discount code with them often, I wonder if it's a choice on her part where her commission would be higher without it? IIRC her finances saw a huge jump in the pandemic window because she was truly aff-ing like 18 hours of the day, I think the past few years had been far less of a jump yoy.

The Elemis event - I don't think she shows invites that often does she? Looked like it was her making a point that she wasn't just a plus one for the event like she normally is.

Reactions: 8

JulesWake

VIP Member
Hey EM,
Girl...get ya nails done before doing a close up. That was a missed freebie/adlink for your mani. Stop slackin.

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I do think her and the lodger have split up. Would explain the extra attention-seeking content. Either she got sick of waiting for a proposal, or he got sick of the pressure for one.

adviseplz

VIP Member
Sorry to say but his hand is in that spon ice-cream/mushroom powder post.... there's no way he'll be giving up his cash cow

Reactions: 7

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Seems to me that she's trying to force him into proposing by making him jealous. Incredibly immature and hilarious if it backfires 😂
If they married wouldn't he be entitled to a share of her house? I get the impression she makes more money than he does, and she doesn't seem to make a lot compared to other influencers who do the job full time

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
I have to ask where is the cardboard cutout boyfriend?! I miss making fun of how much he looks like he hates her 😪

he never spends time with her unless she takes him out on a trip or a nice dinner out.....
---
Oh well how can we possibly beat a free froyo! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 🥴

1718376276734.png

Last edited:
  • Sick

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
eeew I just get the ick when she touches her pizza to the other half eaten one 🥴 :sick:

1718294456627.png

1718294568808.png

1718294589640.png

It might be good, but the way she shows it makes it look like a soggy mess :sick:

• Sick

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Here comes the Monday morning orange filter, fake abs and new face :LOL: :LOL: 🤷‍♀️

1718640424658.png

she says the cringiest things ever......

1718640482268.png

the green stuff on top makes me vomity this morning :LOL::LOL::LOL:

1718640548647.png

• Sick

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Garden in her kitchen? :LOL: and the stupid sunglasses indoor look dumb...never seen anyone complain about wearing their regular prescription glasses so much. 🥴

1718465365357.png

So entitled...she thinks all these freebie trips will just keep happening for the rest of her life :mad:

1718465469600.png

weirdo is hiding her glasses again behind the hair 🤷‍♀️

1718465581931.png

• Sick

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
To me it looks like they might have got her name wrong and called her Emily Sheldon on the invitation? It looks like you can see the top of an “l” above her thumb if you compare it to the “l” in Sheldon.

LOL maybe there was another Emily Sheldon and she stole her invite :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6