Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way I saw the hair story and came straight here, a hair ad where you've CLEARLY not washed your hair for an age?! it's awful!!
How she get free hydrafacials I'll never understand, she's the ultimate anti-influencer IMO and I have to battle with myself to want to keep using anything I've ever seen her get for free, even when I like the product.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It really irked me that she’s calling it a crimper when it’s a waver 😅 Her hair only looks crimped because it’s so bloody frazzled.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It really irked me that she’s calling it a crimper when it’s a waver 😅 Her hair only looks crimped because it’s so bloody frazzled.
Oh is it called a waver? I’ve seem them on insta but didn’t know the name. I called it a crimper in my post but only because her hair looked crimped!

we need a thread name soon folks. All ideas welcome
My suggestion: Em Sheldon #14 will the king bed fit? If it does, it’s still going to look sh*t

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She commented from her Em Shel home account on her hair reel with love hearts... This girl is bleeping deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks rancid in the hair video.
Only just started reading this thread and never commented but saw the hair video and had to say something! I have a mark hill waver and it’s amazing, but my hair does not look like that when im done! her hair is so stiff and greasy, like she hasn’t washed it for days! It’s awful! And she hasn’t held it on her hair for long enough to actually wave it! Altho it would probably just drop off looking at the state of it! Def not a good advert for that product at all!! I’ve no idea why they would ask her to show it! :/

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah it looks stringy from being over-bleached. I’d take it a more caramel colour if I were her - much more flattering and less damaging.

Just scrolled back to see if her hair has looked better in the past (it has - think she does have naturally fluffy hair though) and found this nugget. What in the heavily filtered duck is this???!

View attachment 1947274

Why is she squinty-eyed ??
WTF is going on with her cleavage ???
Is she wearing a diaper ?

Em, for sure, is having a celebratory brunch today... Lydia Millen finally mentioned her in a vlog. Guess the 8 years later and the 1 million comments Em made wrote on Lyds' IG posts finally came through. Jackpot.
But then again, it's Lydia Millen. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she squinty-eyed ??
WTF is going on with her cleavage ???
Is she wearing a diaper ?

Em, for sure, is having a celebratory brunch today... Lydia Millen finally mentioned her in a vlog. Guess the 8 years later and the 1 million comments Em made wrote on Lyds' IG posts finally came through. Jackpot.
But then again, it's Lydia Millen. :sick:
I can’t watch lydia she makes me ill, what did she say about Em?

Reactions: 4
The amount of full free meals out this girl gets is absolutely disgusting. The latest one on stories must be the 4th of the week? Why do they even give it to her, she doesn't even write a proper review - just writes things on stories like "best pasta dish I've ever had". It's awful at this point

• Angry
Reactions: 16
'we've been wanting to try here for ages' aka wouldn't have gone near the place until a freebie was offered

Reactions: 17
Yeah she was like ‘finally got a table at x’ and then there’s ad pr in the corner. Erm that’s why you’re there dumb ass, stop acting like you actually wanted to eat there!

Reactions: 13
I can’t watch lydia she makes me ill, what did she say about Em?
Lydia mentioned Em's IG stories about wedding guest dresses. Something about if the dress has a white background, can you wear the dress to the wedding ? I think Em was checking with Josie. Lydia was of the opinion you don't need to check with the bride. I was half-listening until I heard her mention Em 😂 However, Josie and Lydia are no longer friends, so, imo, Lydia mentioning Em (Josie's friend) was more of a dig to Josie than a salute to Em.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she was like ‘finally got a table at x’ and then there’s ad pr in the corner. Erm that’s why you’re there dumb ass, stop acting like you actually wanted to eat there!
Her constant begging emails to the restaurant have finally paid off. Cheap grifting twit! I hiiiighly doubt any of them approach her.

I’m also always curious with the more luxury end of the scale how much these influencers actually produce in sales. Like how many of their followers are happy to spend £200 on a meal / £2000 on a handbag etc. I like nice handbags but i’d never use an affiliate link so someone could make money off my purchase (not that I’d buy most of the hideous ones they’re constantly linking). Always used to make me laugh when Tanya Burr started constantly posting designer bags, holidays to the maldives etc and affiliate linking them / sponsored posts and i was like umm you act like a 13 year old in your videos so a lot of your audience is therefore also young and what tween is buying an £1800 prada bag?! Know your audience.

Woof sorry for the rant 😅

Last edited:
I can't imagine they get much in sales, especially now when people are tightening their wallets.
If this grifter wasn't getting everything gifted, she wouldn't be living as she is. She doesn't pay for beauty treatments, travel, clothes, makeup, restaurants, takeout, groceries... Her whole life is funded (and fake).

Does she just sign up to these random websites to get the ads as she clearly doesn’t seem to have management. I’m so baffled how companies still work with her.

Reactions: 9
Omg :/ her hair is seemingly greasy but also dry and stiff at the same time! Either she isn’t holding that waver on for long enough to wave her hair or it’s just that wrecked it doesn’t want to wave as it’s supposed, or the waver is crap but I’m sure it’s not the issue! Lol! I have a mark hill waver and my hair does not look like that when I’ve used it! It looks really nice once it’s all combed out and lasts for bloody days! I would not buy this based on her ad for it at all!

Reactions: 8
In those photos you can almost smell the hair burning and crisping from the grease and product. Absolutely vile

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Looks damaged, brittle and dry like straw. What hair company would even work with that?

1676300271583.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.