Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m always interested in British grammar for entities. Brit Tats: do you not say “my gym does” vs “my gym do”?
The gym is a single entity rather than a plural, so it’s correct to say “my gym does a CrossFit class” or “my gym has a pool”. I don’t think you’d find many people who’d do that differently to be honest!

When we’re referring to a named company, we often view it as a group of people and so will apply the plural verb form. So we’d say, for example, “HSBC are a large organisation”. It’s not a hard and fast rule, and it tends to depend on whether we informally see a firm as just a firm or as a collective of people.

Reactions: 4
The gym is a single entity rather than a plural, so it’s correct to say “my gym does a CrossFit class” or “my gym has a pool”. I don’t think you’d find many people who’d do that differently to be honest!

When we’re referring to a named company, we often view it as a group of people and so will apply the plural verb form. So we’d say, for example, “HSBC are a large organisation”. It’s not a hard and fast rule, and it tends to depend on whether we informally see a firm as just a firm or as a collective of people.
So Em was wrong! Should’ve known :ROFLMAO: Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That concrete “art” monstrosity 😱 so grey and blah. I thought it would put her off getting a real one but she’s doubled down!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“Can you please link your Gucci scarf?”

erm as a wild guess the Gucci scarf… is from.. Gucci?

She needs to be abit more inventive with messaging herself 😂😂😂😂

---

Also didn’t Matt buy her it? So why does her link say “where I got it from”

Girl can’t keep up with her own lies

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thing with Em is she puts on the posh accent but stuff like grammar gives her away as she writes how she really speaks. I’ve noticed it with loads of stuff, generally her copy is awful and waffly anyway!

omg the new print was hilarious. What look is she going for because I don’t get it at all.

She also said she met her friend in New York in Canada (so known each other for ages) but then on another post said she didn’t find her current friends until late twenties…. So which is it? She lies about everything.
The scarf was meant to be a present from Matt unless she lied and pretended it was from him? He seems tight so she probably had to buy it herself!

Reactions: 9
Thing with Em is she puts on the posh accent but stuff like grammar gives her away as she writes how she really speaks. I’ve noticed it with loads of stuff, generally her copy is awful and waffly anyway!

omg the new print was hilarious. What look is she going for because I don’t get it at all.

She also said she met her friend in New York in Canada (so known each other for ages) but then on another post said she didn’t find her current friends until late twenties…. So which is it? She lies about everything.
The scarf was meant to be a present from Matt unless she lied and pretended it was from him? He seems tight so she probably had to buy it herself!
In fairness, I’ve had partners like that. I used to have to email links to an ex before my birthday and Christmas so he could pick from it 😂 Annoying that he had no original ideas but better than the chopping board I received one year 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just don't get why you would want to cram a bigger bed in that tiny room? Make it make sense!

Reactions: 10
Definitely sounds like she’s blagged a freebie!
But it’s ridiculous to put a king size bed in there. Will be basically against the wall?

Reactions: 6
How will they make the bed with 4 inches of space around the sides to work with? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Having a king size bed is NOT the flex she thinks it is when you can’t walk around the sides 🤣🤣 how will they get into the bed??? Crawl up from the bottom??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1923444
I’m excited for this next disaster
What she doesn't seem to understand is that if it's going to be that close to the wall, then a king does not fit and it should not happen.

Who are these PRs that hand out free stuff for 'promotion' without due-diligence, and in the end, their product is not shown in a good light? It's not aspirational to buy a bed that's shown in a pokey room where you can't walk around.

The IG story of Shelboy and Matt trying to measure for the bed…. No wonder they always measure things incorrectly 😆 it’s not that hard to find the number that matches the stated dimensions on the tape measure 🤪 how long will it take to beg for the right size mattress, and right size bed sheets and duvet now?

Reactions: 7
I mean a king is nearly 2m and they are measuring 181cm? There’s a good chance it won’t even fit… will be like the bath all over again 😂
And who wants to be 30 climbing into bed at the bottom and crawling up like a student in a cramped room.
If she’s not stuffed every room full of built in wardrobes it may have fitted but typical dumb ass Em goes about everything the wrong way

Omg just watched her vlog where she goes shopping in target.. does she ever come up for air! Never heard anyone talk so much, she was manic!

The IG story of Shelboy and Matt trying to measure for the bed…. No wonder they always measure things incorrectly 😆 it’s not that hard to find the number that matches the stated dimensions on the tape measure 🤪 how long will it take to beg for the right size mattress, and right size bed sheets and duvet now?
Dumb and dumber.
---

Omg just watched her vlog where she goes shopping in target.. does she ever come up for air! Never heard anyone talk so much, she was manic!
She constantly seems manic. It is so weird.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.