Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know who is not allowing people to enjoy Valentine’s Day?? Why does she make stuff up all the time, acting like there’s some great hatred of Valentine’s Day. Like do something or don’t, why would anyone else care?

6E31DD7A-8680-4E45-9F9F-97DB077E87EF.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’d love to know who is not allowing people to enjoy Valentine’s Day?? Why does she make stuff up all the time, acting like there’s some great hatred of Valentine’s Day. Like do something or don’t, why would anyone else care?

View attachment 1959762
Em standing up for those poor couples, constantly discriminated against

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That video about Matt is tragic. She’s his sugar mumma does he even work? He’s basically her son 😩 and he still hasn’t proposed and why would he? He gets eveything without having to buy a ring

Reactions: 12
That video made me cringe ngl. He’s so wooden in every interaction with her.

Reactions: 9
That video about Matt is tragic. She’s his sugar mumma does he even work? He’s basically her son 😩 and he still hasn’t proposed and why would he? He gets eveything without having to buy a ring
Reminds me of that Mrs Doubtfire scene "why buy the cow when you get the milk for free."

Reactions: 5
I saw something recently that like 30 something % of women acutally buy their own engagment ring.. I think If it ever happnens em will be in this stat. I feel sorry for her she does at least deserve someone who can treat her a bit

I saw something recently that like 30 something % of women acutally buy their own engagment ring.. I think If it ever happnens em will be in this stat. I feel sorry for her she does at least deserve someone who can treat her a bit
Whilst it’s nice to be treated, I’d be happy to buy my own ring if my other half couldn’t afford to. I wouldn’t want someone getting into debt for me.

I don’t think that’s the barrier here though! (Although it may well be his excuse!)

Reactions: 7
I can't get over him watching the football whilst they were out for dinner! I'm sorry but that is just so rude. Why does she put up with that. For all her faults she could do better.

Reactions: 13
I can't get over him watching the football whilst they were out for dinner! I'm sorry but that is just so rude. Why does she put up with that. For all her faults she could do better.
He seems like a twit

Reactions: 8
He is so awful to her. How the hell does she think that its acceptable for him to do that at dinner when its just the two of them.

The whole lucky girl syndrome thing is just basic witch nonsense 🤮 plus her career has gone so downhill I actually can't quite believe she talks about manifestation this much. Hon are you manifesting this utter tit show? She literally has nothing going on...begging for an AD PR at the new pilates studio, mooching about wasting money on food and coffee just so she has content. Although she does seem to have a new free hairdresser so well done there Em.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If manifesting means memorializing your goals and pursuing them with reckless abandon then good in manifesting. I call that working hard. Problem is these broads don’t have work ethic.

Reactions: 8
Agree. Basic manners to put your phone away whilst having dinner. He seems so dry and devoid of personality as well.
She’s at google giving a talk (on what ??)

and then saying about that Dove ad from years ago. Yet she uses filters, tunes her face, brags about her clothes size. She is the worst kind of influencer. Nothing real about her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think for all her faults and all his that they make a pretty good pair. As beige as the home he didn't want to buy with her.

It's all so desperate - praising him for standing so she can assess photo angles, and bragging that valentines dinner was his idea (and then sharing he watched the football through it) like... these are grown adults. If he takes her out so rarely that it's worth commenting that this one was his idea, and there's so little to shout about that you get into him acting as a prop for content that is crappy at the end anyway.... the bar is so low it's in hell.
Love that she's read here and felt the need to clarify he does do something for work though lol

Also vvvv interested to see what the google talk was about since she's a hack of all trades, master of none. Maybe it was talking "trolls" again, since she's zero actual technical know how? I'm sure since we're ALL so lucky she'll find a way to aff link it soon enough so we can see.

Did I miss the update on the bigger bed and change of side tables not fitting again? Or do we think she's busy doing a scruffy re-stapling of the boucle to the headboard first? 😂

Reactions: 11
I know everyone’s having a pop about him watching football in a restaurant but can you imagine how much she’s on her phone when they’re out? She lives her entire life through her phone camera lens - not surprised he needs entertaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve seen her at a restaurant before with her mum and step dad, and her face was buried in her phone the whole time

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.