Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please do update me on the bed saga, no longer on insta but absolutely here for the another sofa/bath gate!! 🤣

Another thing to add to the list of things that don't exist or didn't happen. bleep
Into to mention the point has flown right over her - a nickname =\= your actual name.
figment of imagination Bambi does not need to write that on a mortgage application 💀

Reactions: 15
Another thing to add to the list of things that don't exist or didn't happen. bleep
Absolutely!! But of course she has to lie and make tit up for attention. Does she think mollie Mae is going to retweet her and be like Aww yes Em isn’t Bambi amazing

I can just never get over how she makes everything about herself. I bet someone could be like I nearly went on a space rocket and she’d know someone else that actually landed on the moon 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
I can just never get over how she makes everything about herself. I bet someone could be like I nearly went on a space rocket and she’d know someone else that actually landed on the moon 🙄🙄🙄
You went to Tenerife? Em went to Elevenerife.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t believe she got her builder in to wipe off the condensation mould from her windows 🤣 she is so useless, Matt as well! She doesn’t want to fix it properly because she thinks putting vents in are ugly?! Her whole apartment is ugly, just open any cupboard and see the piles of tit crammed in, or the ridiculous amounts of chairs and stools shoved into every corner, or the soon to be king size bed squeezed up against the walls.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe she got her builder in to wipe off the condensation mould from her windows 🤣 she is so useless, Matt as well! She doesn’t want to fix it properly because she thinks putting vents in are ugly?! Her whole apartment is ugly, just open any cupboard and see the piles of tit crammed in, or the ridiculous amounts of chairs and stools shoved into every corner, or the soon to be king size bed squeezed up against the walls.
She is an idiot, not a normal adult. Her house probably stinks.

Reactions: 7
She is stupid, imagine paying someone to do that!
I bet she blasts the heating full pelt everyday but can’t understand how she’s getting mould - it’s easy hot air meeting cold air = condensation which turns to mould when it’s left on surfaces.
I mean a vent is the best option rather than have mould everywhere?
Sounds like the pod is damp as well if they are using a dehumidifier in there. But same issue if they are heating it with some kind of heater you’ll get loads of moisture when the warm air hits the cold air.
I hate how she asks people for solutions, like girl you are always online so use the internet your damn self

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she’s being paid to advertise a hair tool? Her hair is revolting

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not sure I've ever wanted to buy something less than that 'hair tool'. Great job Em. How has she made her hair look worse?! And why did she think that was good enough.

Reactions: 11
Her hair is absolutely horrific. I feel like it's really rare to see someone with as damaged hair she she has these days.
It looks like a mixture of oily and dry which is weird.
I think she'd look so much better if she softened the blonde instead of having it straw yellow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Her hair is absolutely horrific. I feel like it's really rare to see someone with as damaged hair she she has these days.
It looks like a mixture of oily and dry which is weird.
I think she'd look so much better if she softened the blonde instead of having it straw yellow.
Yeah it looks stringy from being over-bleached. I’d take it a more caramel colour if I were her - much more flattering and less damaging.

Just scrolled back to see if her hair has looked better in the past (it has - think she does have naturally fluffy hair though) and found this nugget. What in the heavily filtered duck is this???!

73DE1DF7-0E8E-4989-9072-DF40C3979519.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Yeah it looks stringy from being over-bleached. I’d take it a more caramel colour if I were her - much more flattering and less damaging.

Just scrolled back to see if her hair has looked better in the past (it has - think she does have naturally fluffy hair though) and found this nugget. What in the heavily filtered duck is this???!

View attachment 1947274
Wow that barely looks like Em, scary how these influences can face tune to duck and look like another person entirely.

The hair ad is gross! Genuinely her hair looks crispy when it comes out of the crimper. I agree it looks both greasy and dry at the same time. I suspect she doesn’t wash her hair that much despite going to the gym a lot, but uses a lot of heat, product and dry hair shampoo hence it looking so bad. She needs clarifying shampoo and no heat for like 6 months. And agree, stop with so much bleach, let the roots grown out a bit.The full blonde looks quite dated now

That hair ad :eek: its actually terrifying that someone actually paid money to have their product promoted like that! Also this is one of those times that I am convinced that everyone around her secretly hates her. Why would you let your daughter/friend/girlfriend make such a fool out of themselves on such a regular basis. Even the bits of her showing outfits after the hair curling monstrosity....tits hanging out of the green dress and she is clearly holding the blue one together with her arm!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.