Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tesco value Em is a walking embodiment of all that is wrong with the influenza industry, the alleged lifestyle they have is not actually real. It’s all smoke and mirror and freebies because if all that was taken away she wouldn’t even be able to afford to rent a studio in London. The same goes for the rest of the freeloading influenza’s who pretend they are such girl bosses when all their life is leased, gifted or discounted.
Exactly. She would probably never even have heard of these fancy restaurants she’s at multiple times a week, let alone afford to be able to eat there. They strut about like they own the place when the only reason they get to go is cause it’s a freebie. If you want people to think you’re a fancy pants rich witch maybe pay for something for once in your life Em!

Reactions: 10
Em screaming “happy new year” and woo-ing is insufferable! God she’s shrill.

I find it so sad that instead of being in the moment with friends/family she’s filming her glass for the ‘gram.

Reactions: 8
I was just scrolling on tiktok as you do, her Tawny vid comes up, I didn’t have the audio on but just went to the comments as it’s often brought up that she’s slated in TT comments…. They didn’t fail to amuse!! She is getting so much tit for her voice/audio (can’t listen rn in bed with husband) but definitely worth a read of the comments 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just scrolling on tiktok as you do, her Tawny vid comes up, I didn’t have the audio on but just went to the comments as it’s often brought up that she’s slated in TT comments…. They didn’t fail to amuse!! She is getting so much tit for her voice/audio (can’t listen rn in bed with husband) but definitely worth a read of the comments 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahah they are brilliant. She won't even tell someone where her dress is from in the vid, tells them there's a link in her bio 😂😭😭

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad I found this thread! I have been following her for a while and had to unfollow as I felt like all she wanted to do was make money from affiliate links. Her behaviour is so beggy, I have noticed every year she’s always commenting on people’s posts licking their arse. Her Instagram feels like QVC, not a real person!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her use of the word pandy is revolting.

Millions of people died and families will continue to grieve for loved ones for years. She makes it sound like it was an under 11s holiday camp.

Absolute zero awareness of anything going on outside her little orange bubble.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I wonder how she would feel if people made light of the reason why her Nanna died? She probably would be upset wouldn’t she. Yet she has no respect re the pandemic. Why not just say I did a lot more walking in lockdown and I’ve carried it on. Simple. But oh no she has to use a childish phrase.

ive looked at her recent tik toks, she admits to having a Range Rover sport? I thought this was the family car aka her mothers 😂 and the comments on the Tawny were gold. Why on earth record the audio walking and then try and laugh all the comments off?? Just so bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her use of the word pandy is revolting.

Millions of people died and families will continue to grieve for loved ones for years. She makes it sound like it was an under 11s holiday camp.

Absolute zero awareness of anything going on outside her little orange bubble.
She's a vapid orange loompa bint with no consideration for others. She posts sob stories about mundane situations to make her life seem dramatic.

Hope she doesn't have light interior in her leased range rover, otherwise it will get stained from her tan. Imagine the state she'd return a vehicle in.

I don't believe she owns a rr sport.... If it was an evoque then okay - hate to say it buy they are a "poor man's" RR where I live. 😬😬

Reactions: 9
Great detective work on the swimming post, I saw that story and was like no way! What a tool.

Found her stories about trying to find gas for her pizza oven hilarious too. She's always so last minute, like if you were organised enough to order pre made dough for it, why not think about the gas a bit earlier too?

Reactions: 9
Have we got more lies on the Tawny post? (training to be a fitness instructor? See SS)
And make your mind up. You vapid bleep.
(Total contradiction see other SS)
She’s such a prick!!! I think she thinks she’s being funny 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Imagine admitting to this. She actually thinks she’s going to house swap with Lily Allen

0CCBD049-DB98-441B-863A-E8AFAC9CAF2D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine admitting to this. She actually thinks she’s going to house swap with Lily Allen

View attachment 1852152
What does Matt do for a living? Can he even just up and leave?! Would also love to see Em try do her “influencing” in NYC - no brand is going to be arsed enough to send her tit all the way there! And restaurants won’t have a clue/give a crap who she is. She might start having to pay for food!

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if this has been mentioned already, but i just watched that bicester village documentary that was on channel 5 and i think Em and Matt are in it walking past the camera. At about 41 mins

Reactions: 1
What does Matt do for a living? Can he even just up and leave?! Would also love to see Em try do her “influencing” in NYC - no brand is going to be arsed enough to send her tit all the way there! And restaurants won’t have a clue/give a crap who she is. She might start having to pay for food!
I’d predict he doesn’t work. Like a lot of people with money, or connected to money, they have a cutout on the internet they can use to say they do ‘x, y or z, but in reality, it doesn’t make any money. It’s just something in mixed company to say they do and if anyone looks there is a website and LinkedIn page to ratify it.

without being nasty a few of my ‘ladies that lunch’ friends with very successful husbands do this. It’s just something to talk about and fit in at the school gates will all us grafters who have real jobs.
It’s usually ‘consulting’, life coaching or interior design where they have one client (who is often a family member or friend) that leaves testimonials.
Just the way it works in some circles.

Reactions: 7
I’d predict he doesn’t work. Like a lot of people with money, or connected to money, they have a cutout on the internet they can use to say they do ‘x, y or z, but in reality, it doesn’t make any money. It’s just something in mixed company to say they do and if anyone looks there is a website and LinkedIn page to ratify it.

without being nasty a few of my ‘ladies that lunch’ friends with very successful husbands do this. It’s just something to talk about and fit in at the school gates will all us grafters who have real jobs.
It’s usually ‘consulting’, life coaching or interior design where they have one client (who is often a family member or friend) that leaves testimonials.
Just the way it works in some circles.
Is he connected to money? I didn’t think so but then I know nothing about him!

Reactions: 3
Remember when Matt got a job that didn't exist 😂
And Em bought a house but didn't really. Aah the lols.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.