Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true ^
Instagram is gross now with all these influencers living fake lifestyles and promoting a constant stream of tit. They deliberately want you to feel tit about your own life so they can try and sell you stuff.
But people are waking up and feeling pissed off with all the bragging and free tit these people get especially in the currently climate. I’ve barely seen one influencer give back to their audience or give to charity this year.
I mean Em literally went for a gifted meal on her birthday. Sad and vapid.

Reactions: 14
So true ^
Instagram is gross now with all these influencers living fake lifestyles and promoting a constant stream of tit. They deliberately want you to feel tit about your own life so they can try and sell you stuff.
But people are waking up and feeling pissed off with all the bragging and free tit these people get especially in the currently climate. I’ve barely seen one influencer give back to their audience or give to charity this year.
I mean Em literally went for a gifted meal on her birthday. Sad and vapid.
I know a couple of other influencers that Em is friends with. One of their mutual friends told me that they went out for dinner at a very nice restaurant with one of them, and said influencer demanded to the host of a restaurant that they be given a good table because, and I quote, “don’t you know I’m an influencer and I can make or break your restaurant?” CRINGE. Then proceeded to make the other friend take photo after photo after photo - friend did not sign up for any of that and was mortified. Friend has way less followers than Em so I can only imagine she behaves ten times worse.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Em asks dumb bleeping questions because any form of engagement helps boost her page

Reactions: 12
Why does Emma add random words at the bottom of ig captions? They are not even hashtags so I don't understand the point of them?

One of them is "London Christmas. London in Christmas. London food" etc.

Reactions: 7
Why does Emma add random words at the bottom of ig captions? They are not even hashtags so I don't understand the point of them?

One of them is "London Christmas. London in Christmas. London food" etc.
I think it’s for when people search on instagram, it must be to link your photos to the search = more people visiting or seeing your stuff but it just looks stupid and desperate 😂 literally no one else is doing this

Reactions: 13
Everything is a drama. Yes there are dicks on the road but that’s life. Ridiculous to claim everyone is rushing. She and Lodger chose to travel on one of the busiest days as well, I mean they could have gone another day but that would have meant missing out on a freebie meal

DFBC6B92-0835-4438-8B66-6282D49E997F.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I think it’s for when people search on instagram, it must be to link your photos to the search = more people visiting or seeing your stuff but it just looks stupid and desperate 😂 literally no one else is doing this
I thought it was supposed to be hashtags and she’d just done it wrong

Reactions: 4
If she’s gone home, everyone strap in for yOrKshIRE content and that bloody dog that she has no idea how to look after. Sales links will also be posted on Christmas Day

Reactions: 13
If she’s gone home, everyone strap in for yOrKshIRE content and that bloody dog that she has no idea how to look after. Sales links will also be posted on Christmas Day
There’s literally never been a year they’ve spent it with Matt’s family… poor bloke

Reactions: 8
I know! Not surprising given she’s incredibly selfish centred and probably never thought of spending Christmas with his family. Or maybe they can’t stand her 🤣

Reactions: 6
I believe it’s for seo boosting rather than Instagram (because it’s hard to be “found” within a hashtag for growth) with the hashtag thing. It’s hard to see much proof it’s effective but she will try anything to get in front of new people given those who see her often aren’t fans lol

Truck is American- its lorry in the UK, and a HGV on a roundabout should be given space as they may need more than their lane to navigate turns. So did they cut you off, or did you try and race past a huge vehicle that you should have given more space to and then are frustrated didn’t prioritise your rental “rangey” coming through? When I drove to visit family for Xmas I did find there were a few poor drivers out but it’s common when you’ve got lots of people who only drive around their town or city that then hit the motorways all at once. I bleeping ate her holier than thou thing, like they were so lucky while being perfect.

She’s a dick and that’s even compared to other influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good point! She and Matt only drive that far a few times a year so are probably the bad drivers. Lorries need a lot more space and you’ve got to be aware they can’t always see you due the height and blind spots. They probably think they are the tit driving to Yorkshire in the ‘range’ 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.