Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Makes me feel so sad for people who are unwell”… why does she make everything about herself all the time?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
A ‘petrifying turn’? Basically sounds like she’s had diarrhoea if she’s on rehydration sachets.
Honestly the drama over everything is too much. Just turn your phone off and sleep. Rather than post to get attention online 🙄

• Haha
So the fancy place she went to on Saturday, where the owner is from CaNAda (Ems second home apparently!) has given her the shits! bleeping lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would she share that she has food poisoning right after promoting a restaurant?! This girl has zero common sense. I honestly don’t understand why companies use her.

Reactions: 15
I know, it’s so baffling.

It’s like when she blamed her friends wedding for that bout of food poisoning. But went to pains to say it was the free hotel she stayed at! But it still looks so bad as people will put two and two together.

I’m expecting a post later to say oh it’s definitely not my new favourite restaurant that I ate at on Sunday for free 😂

I guess she can use try zapp to get free bog roll delivered at least

Reactions: 11
Why’s she hanging baubles on a tree like it’s hers when it’s clearly the one from her stay at Foxhill Manor. Her entire Insta life is fake - makes me wonder if her real life is so false and empty too.

167A748A-A8DE-47B3-BA58-52AD92D5883C.jpeg

• Haha
Never heard her mention beauty pie before but now she’s getting paid to talk about them she’s apparently used them for years. Pull the other one Shel Boy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she think that people are this stupid? This girl literally takes pictures and tags all of the product she uses ALL THE TIME. But she somehow expects people to believe that she's kept this a secret for years. Beauty pie will literally work with anyone won't they. So dull. I was almost convinced a few months ago but so glad i didn't sign up.

Reactions: 13
Same. I’ve been tempted in the past as some products look good. But if they are using Em to advertise they can get stuffed. She was clearly reading off a script. Nothing organic about that content at all

Reactions: 7
I reckon the basic questions are because they’re the only thing people engage with these days. Questions about cheaper energy are so irritating when washing at different times is a difference of a few pounds after she was just going on about how affordable things at Bicester were?
She can’t work out if she wants people to think she’s relatable or rich can she?

Reactions: 8
Proper trying to arse lick Millen so she gets a birthday message 🤮
Proper fake fucks the both of them!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.