Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s absolutely grotesque, greedy and selfish. Yet tit at her job? How she gets free stuff and sponsorship deals I have no idea. She so obviously photoshops and even then she still looks grubby and naff.

I get why people follow girls like Victoria magrath etc as they’re “aspirational” (to some, not personally) but what the duck is Em? She’s a Poundland version of any other influencer, is genuinely thick and can’t form an opinion and to top it all off is the most selfish person I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 15
The turn off of replies is so funny. She can’t handle people having different opinions to her.

She is the greediest influencer I’ve seen.
All that food for her birthday, bet it got chucked in the bin as who wants all that sweet stuff when drinking? She gets free food and drink all the time but never gives anything to charity or even away to her followers. I bet her bins are full all the time with how much she throws out.
She’s just the worst kind of person. Every vlog she’s been in on Emily Canhams she comes across an annoying grubby brat. Talking tit and acting like a 12 year old.

@gossipgirldemi I hope you find another nice place to stay that’s not the Tawny. So off putting they give free stays to influencers all the time and are full because of Em shel who isn’t even paying.

Saw this on insta and it all rings true for Em Sheldon 😂

Reactions: 8
Why does everything she posts have to be the leggings of her dreams, the coat of her dreams, the pancakes of dreams!? lol. :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
oh god yeah ‘coat of my dreams’ wtf does that even mean. I don’t dream about bloody coats and pancakes. What an empty little head she has.
Love how she’s carted a load of beauty products to her freebie hotel stay to do an ad. Em Sheldon works harder than the devil when she’s got tit to shill.
Her manky feet hanging out of the bath 🤮 people don’t want to see that tit and no one cares about the skincare of your dreams because you are just being paid to say it.

Reactions: 13
Wasn't she shilling head & shoulders shampoo the other day?! As if that has ever gone near her hair 🤦🏻‍♀️ but she couldn't possibly turn down an ad

Sorry but that reel of her driving into the swimming pool with fake snow is giving Olivia Attwood’s infamous Love Island dive

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The manic breast stroke at the end ruins the whole thing, looks like she’s swimming for her life. She has as much grace as a brick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn't she shilling head & shoulders shampoo the other day?! As if that has ever gone near her hair 🤦🏻‍♀️ but she couldn't possibly turn down an ad
I hate the Pr copy things that start with “you guys know I love/always use/am obsessed with” etc bit, and she’s so lazy she reads it word for word often. It’s literally never items she’s shared that she uses before. What we know she loves is expensive tit she’d never pay for herself and what we know she’s obsessed with is hoarding items or selling the non luxury items to pay her mortgage.
Also jesus how often does she want to share that she’s away from her flat in real-time?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate the Pr copy things that start with “you guys know I love/always use/am obsessed with” etc bit, and she’s so lazy she reads it word for word often. It’s literally never items she’s shared that she uses before. What we know she loves is expensive tit she’d never pay for herself and what we know she’s obsessed with is hoarding items or selling the non luxury items to pay her mortgage.
Also jesus how often does she want to share that she’s away from her flat in real-time?
She’s a conniving, swindling, pillow faced rat bag. It’s Christmas during the very early stages of a cost of living crisis, so many young impressionable girls (I assume that’s her audience, based on her dire content) are seeing her stories and looking at Loulou bags right now. If she wants to continue posting that self indulgent tit, why not pay the odd meal forward, or promote warm spaces or do giveaways, where some of her young followers can at least win a Zara voucher or something? X

Reactions: 14
Yeah very true!!! Always showing she’s away real time and she leaves doors and windows open - hence the cat. twit

Reactions: 5
At Bicester again. Didn’t need to guess where she was going it was so obvious 🙄
And she’s surprised it’s quiet. Clearly hasn’t heard of the cost of living crisis 🙄
Maybe people are busy working jobs on a Thursday and don’t have time to go and look at outlet handbags 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.