Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a wannabe pimp in that bloody coat and sheepskin scarf on top 🤣 she believes everything white/cream with texture is bOuCLe, so embarrassing

Also I can’t believe shes put a reel up for her friends birthday but started the caption with ‘different girls different bodies’ WTAF 😳
What is the value in calling out that they have different bodies exactly? Especially on a so called birthday message.
Em has some issues about body size in my view, she clearly relishes pointing out her friend is bigger than her.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
New here- but her stories about Burberry having 30% of purchases over £700. Read the bleeping room much love? Bicester is empty as no one has any bloody money, we’re all spending it on bleeping heating and bills us non professional beggars have to pay!

Reactions: 16
New here- but her stories about Burberry having 30% of purchases over £700. Read the bleeping room much love? Bicester is empty as no one has any bloody money, we’re all spending it on bleeping heating and bills us non professional beggars have to pay!
I was so tempted to reply to her stories about it being empty to say well duh, half the country can’t afford it, most people at work and nurses are striking. Get a grip on reality

Reactions: 13
So another trip where she’s taken 71524 pictures of items and come away empty handed? Sounds about right

Reactions: 11
It’s the way she says everything is ‘a good price’ or ‘so affordable’
Ok so why aren’t you buying it then Em?

Instead Em is there trying everything on for a video as she generates views on you tube. She has no intention of buying anything. She was there the other week as well and made a video from that. It’s pure desperation as Bicester videos are the only ones where she gets views.

Reactions: 16
Omg just watched her on Emily Canham vlog discussing a coat like it was life or death and she said “Autuminal” 😂

In the great words of Monica Geller, “THATS NOT EVEN A WORD!” 😂

Oh I’m settling in here, this girl is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t watch em sheldon, but have seen her in Emily Canham’s vlogs, and bloody hell is she annoying and SO unlikeable!! How does anyone stand her- the vocal fry, the ‘stuuuuuning’ to everything, the jumping around, constantly talking about living in Canada, and she keeps saying things are ‘such a good deal’ when it’s quite clearly not.

Reactions: 15
Do these girls have anything in common other than shopping to fill the void in their life?

I watched her Bicester vlog last night. Same load of shite. She got told off for filming in a shop again. She bought nothing. The last ten mins were her justifying why she didn’t buy anything which was basically ‘I’m going to buy what I want to elsewhere’. Which means she’s not buying anything at all or will off far fetch with a code.
It’s so laughable pointless. Yet all the girls purchased things. It was also obvious Josie and Freddy went off on their own to shop. They don’t seem to love spending time with Em. At the beginning Emily and Freddy look so uncomfortable and cringing a bit at Em

A35962B1-A278-4A79-8858-D34C3A0E6B11.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she still flogging last minute Christmas gifts? Maybe she’s failed to read the room again but the Royal Mail is on strike this so anything posted now won’t arrive. Couriers like Evri are swamped with delays and parcels are not getting delivered. But her greed to get those cookies installed on people devices knows no bounds.
It’s interesting that influencers like All Chloe Rose and Lily pebbles said Friday was their last proper working day as Christmas campaigns are over now. Which makes sense as most people have done their shopping. But Em is still hammering the links. And it’ll be a matter of days before she hammers the sale links.
She really needs to give it a rest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Tw
I watched her Bicester vlog last night. Same load of shite. She got told off for filming in a shop again. She bought nothing. The last ten mins were her justifying why she didn’t buy anything which was basically ‘I’m going to buy what I want to elsewhere’. Which means she’s not buying anything at all or will off far fetch with a code.
The whole flog was embarrassing. She’s too tight/skint to keep up with those other girls, it’s all just for show. Totally fake. Of course she can’t afford a £700 coat, she is one of the worst “influencers” out there

I don't watch Em regularly but the latest Biscester vlog came up in my suggested. Did you see when she picked up some Carhartt(?) gloves as a potential present for Matt and then swiftly put them down again with a mumbled excuse when she realised they were about 200 quid? Absolutely no shame in not being able to afford £200 gloves, it's the pretence of wealth that's so sad. She sounds so unconfident in her opinions, just consistently offering vague over-the-top praise for anything the other girls so much as glance towards. I never heard one original comment or deviating point of view.

Reactions: 14
I don't watch Em regularly but the latest Biscester vlog came up in my suggested. Did you see when she picked up some Carhartt(?) gloves as a potential present for Matt and then swiftly put them down again with a mumbled excuse when she realised they were about 200 quid? Absolutely no shame in not being able to afford £200 gloves, it's the pretence of wealth that's so sad. She sounds so unconfident in her opinions, just consistently offering vague over-the-top praise for anything the other girls so much as glance towards. I never heard one original comment or deviating point of view.
It would be so refreshing to see an influencer who admits they have a budget (as most of us do) and is completely transparent with what they haven’t had to pay for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.