Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well.

Little miss super fan of F1 doesn’t know what happened in Abu Dhabi 🧐🧐🧐

What a clown 🤡
What happened in Abu Dhabi? Usually I’m on Teefer’s thread but had to run over here when I saw she was traveling with the equally insufferable Em. I knew it would be golden.

Reactions: 2
What happened in Abu Dhabi? Usually I’m on Teefer’s thread but had to run over here when I saw she was traveling with the equally insufferable Em. I knew it would be golden.
It was the race that decided the championship and was the most controversial race in a long time which resulted in the F1 race director stepping down at the end of the season, even receiving death threats for a decision about overtaking in the last lap. Em not knowing what happened in Abu Dhabi yet being gifted a trip to a Singapore race is quite frankly embarrassing and an absolute insult to those of us who travel for F1 using hard earned money, or would love to be in the position to be able to travel.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've watched a bunch of her travel vlogs and they all involve food almost the whole way through. So weird. She seems to just eat her way through all of her 'gifted' trips. Every place has so much more than just the food. She's ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
I really wanted to call her out on her Abu Dhabi tweet but I know she would just be like ‘I was just jet lagged from the time I lived in Singapore after a trip of dreams so I had a moment of confusion don’t come at me #emmamattress #jerky #femfresh #canada #ad’ with an affiliate link swipe up for some designer shoes she doesn’t own, with a background picture of her mums scruffy dog, so I didn’t bother 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I really wanted to call her out on her Abu Dhabi tweet but I know she would just be like ‘I was just jet lagged from the time I lived in Singapore after a trip of dreams so I had a moment of confusion don’t come at me #emmamattress #jerky #femfresh #canada #ad’ with an affiliate link swipe up for some designer shoes she doesn’t own, with a background picture of her mums scruffy dog, so I didn’t bother 🙄
this has absolutely SENT me this morning 😂😂😂😂 bravo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If she mentions F1 again it’ll be because we pointed it out here and she had to ‘respond’.

Funny she’s asking herself questions on Singapore. She was there for like 5 minutes and clearly stayed in an economy hotel as hasn’t mentioned it at all nor done a shot of her lying in the bath with her rats tails hanging over the side. Not sure how she’s an expert when she’s was clearly chaperoned around and ferried everywhere. Her travel stuff is so pointless I don’t know why she bothers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she mentions F1 again it’ll be because we pointed it out here and she had to ‘respond’.

Funny she’s asking herself questions on Singapore. She was there for like 5 minutes and clearly stayed in an economy hotel as hasn’t mentioned it at all nor done a shot of her lying in the bath with her rats tails hanging over the side. Not sure how she’s an expert when she’s was clearly chaperoned around and ferried everywhere. Her travel stuff is so pointless I don’t know why she bothers
Very similar to her recent trip to DLP with faux bestie Emily Canham. Em kept mentioning how she had wanted to stay at the Disneyland Hotel but it was under renovation...she didn't actually have a choice in where they stayed because she was the +1. The whole point of the trip was to advertise the new Marvel attractions and stay at the Marvel hotel. bleeping muppet!

She's always trying to portray this image of luxury travel and 'money is no object' when the reality is that she is incredibly tight. You can always tell when she's had to stay at a cheap, no frills hotel because there will be no mention of it on her social media.

Reactions: 15
Very similar to her recent trip to DLP with faux bestie Emily Canham. Em kept mentioning how she had wanted to stay at the Disneyland Hotel but it was under renovation...she didn't actually have a choice in where they stayed because she was the +1. The whole point of the trip was to advertise the new Marvel attractions and stay at the Marvel hotel. bleeping muppet!

She's always trying to portray this image of luxury travel and 'money is no object' when the reality is that she is incredibly tight. You can always tell when she's had to stay at a cheap, no frills hotel because there will be no mention of it on her social media.
Yes 100%!! She has been Emily canhams plus one on loads of Disney trips now, she likes to pretend she’s got this jetset life but really she’s just an add on.
If she had stayed at a luxury hotel in Singapore we’d have not heard the end of it. But what’s wrong with staying in a normal hotel?? Like fgs show a reality and also gratitude. Can’t be cheap to stay in Singapore so getting any hotel for free is a huge deal. Her whole life is just smoke an mirrors. She must be living two parallel lives as her insta is a pack of lies.

Omg her nails without polish in those stories. So grim. Literally dirt under the nail 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I see she tagged along again on Emily Canham's M&S PR invite. Good old Em, scrounging again...

Her Singapore video is 49 mins long and all about where they bleeping ate. There was like two short bits on the F1 and her clips of the actually race were the shorter compared to quali.
She says it was great experience etc but then says her and Josie said it would be better with the boys I.e Matt and Charlie. Its further evidence neither of them cared about the racing one bit, and they though it would be better with their boyfriends despite having the best bleeping experience gifted to them.
Part of the vlog is about the shopping centre and filming Saint Laurent etc. Like wtf, who cares that there is a Gucci or LV shop?
I had to skip most of it because it was pointless babble about food. What a waste of a trip

The insistence on getting shake shack while traveling abroad to the point you have to beg for it after hours is…sickening.

Reactions: 7
I’ve not heard a single person other than Shel Boy refer to it as ‘Tikky’ 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m just joining you all on this thread because I actually cannot stand her.
Not only that but I went to her YouTube to actually see this F1 content, as I’m an F1 fan(a real F1 fan not this jumping on the bandwagon every influencer seems to be doing with F1). And before I’ve even watched the video I’ve seen this comment….
You have to be joking, right? Quite clearly this is her commenting to herself… who the f says “ After watching this I was on a total high. definitely felt extremely exhilarated and excited.”….. nah I’m not buying it. It’s her.
If you go to her comments on her Instagram & go into the post of her video at the track… in one of the comments to someone she describes it as…. “ Honestly exhilarating it’s the only word”. Now don’t get me wrong, I’ve used this word before myself…. Like on average probably ONCE a year… I don’t even know lmao. But I’m not buying it. Exhilarating??? Nah. It’s sus. It’s not a common word I see used a lot at all on social media. And I’ve seen it twice within her posts about going to Singapore.

I’d honestly cry my eyes out if I got to go to an F1 race. Not that I’d want to go to Singapore out of the ones on the calendar, it’s extremely hard to overtake and most of the time I’m nodding off watching it. People like her think it’s “ amazing “ because it’s at night, fireworks, all the superficial sh*t. The actual race is in the bottom half of my favourites to watch.
Anyway, that’s not the point. The comment on YouTube is so obvious it’s her.

please someone tell me they thought the same?😂😂

I’m just joining you all on this thread because I actually cannot stand her.
Not only that but I went to her YouTube to actually see this F1 content, as I’m an F1 fan(a real F1 fan not this jumping on the bandwagon every influencer seems to be doing with F1). And before I’ve even watched the video I’ve seen this comment….
You have to be joking, right? Quite clearly this is her commenting to herself… who the f says “ After watching this I was on a total high. definitely felt extremely exhilarated and excited.”….. nah I’m not buying it. It’s her.
If you go to her comments on her Instagram & go into the post of her video at the track… in one of the comments to someone she describes it as…. “ Honestly exhilarating it’s the only word”. Now don’t get me wrong, I’ve used this word before myself…. Like on average probably ONCE a year… I don’t even know lmao. But I’m not buying it. Exhilarating??? Nah. It’s sus. It’s not a common word I see used a lot at all on social media. And I’ve seen it twice within her posts about going to Singapore.

I’d honestly cry my eyes out if I got to go to an F1 race. Not that I’d want to go to Singapore out of the ones on the calendar, it’s extremely hard to overtake and most of the time I’m nodding off watching it. People like her think it’s “ amazing “ because it’s at night, fireworks, all the superficial sh*t. The actual race is in the bottom half of my favourites to watch.
Anyway, that’s not the point. The comment on YouTube is so obvious it’s her.

please someone tell me they thought the same?😂😂
Edit: Not only that but the comment says “It’s definitely on my bucket list”. Yet another comment of hers on exactly the same Instagram post she’s replying to the same person I said before and says herself “ A bucket list for sure?!”.

Idk all this is too sus. Yeah people talk about bucket lists, but again, rarely do I see those exact words she used in her Instagram post & now from a total stranger on her YouTube commenting with the same words & I’ve never seen so much ass kissing in a comment which made me doubt it was a real person.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It wouldn’t surprise me if she runs several insta accounts pretending to be other people then use those accounts to comment on her own.
Let’s face it she has a lot of time on her hands so would totally do this to drum up some likes and comments.

I love how on Twitter she’s trying to pretend to be insto F1 still, liking certain f1 post. But clearly didn’t get up early for the Japanese GP…. How long will she keep up the pretence for? Cos we’re going to keep checking 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.