Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol wow that's bad. How is this chick affording to pay her mortgage. SURELY her social media career will have well and truly dried up before she can finish paying it off.
And does it not make it really obvious to potential clients/brands that she’s clearly bought her followers

Reactions: 9
I’ve just contacted Visit Singapore and asked why they have given this opportunity to her. All she’s done is shown food and twirl in front of the camera. What is she even doing at the start of that TikTok? It’s so sloppy.
Just had a (pathetic) response from Visit Singapore. It’s the ‘engaging content’ for me. They clearly haven’t viewed anything she’s posted!

D4602583-FC4B-4493-86A2-6A00655B328F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
More fool Singapore Tourism then. They literally won’t get one more visitor as a result of Em Sheldon so they have wasted their own money.

She’s now flogging a dog camera lol. When she doesn’t have a dog.
And some person from Love Island knock off necklace.
She doesn’t have any consistent brand partnerships at all. It’s just desperate lurching from thing to thing. But unfortunately it works and she’s earning from it

Reactions: 17
Wanted a furbo for ages. Not enough to actually put her hand in her pocket though!
Does she realise how ridiculous that sounds?!

She is so tragic. Imagine having been in this 'job' for as long as she has, watching everyone (including close friends) eclipse her in terms of numbers and brand deals and STILL not just realising quite how tit you are.

Reactions: 10
“Aus and Bali”… All influences talk about Bali like it’s a stand alone country. Why not Aus and Indonesia?

Reactions: 12
The way she writes is so dumb.
Like the question ‘do you want to visit NZ’ should be a simple yes, no or maybe answer. Instead she talks about another country and another city. Why say it’s better than Australia too? It’s kind of insulting.
Why not just say ‘there are other destinations top of my list but maybe one day’

I see she is ill again as well. I’ve never known anyone get so ill all the time. Either she licks door handles / never washes her hands or it’s her tit diet of no fruit and veg. Or maybe both 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The wonky plug sockets 😂
Literally laughing so hard at this. Looks SO messy.

I'm not surprised she's ill, she seems to have such an unhealthy lifestyle with the ridiculous workouts, travel and eating out so much. She must be so awful to live with, I bet she complains all the time when she's ill!

Reactions: 7
If the AirPods are so affordable, why does she never buy them? I will never find it acceptable that she can adaff them when she doesn't own them

Truly cant believe she's never noticed the plugs being that wonky?! it's not like it's only slightly off, just sloppy as usual.

On the sickness, I agree completely, we've seen she has no idea how to clean anything and her freebie cleaners only come twice a week! We've also seen she has a leaky office she does cardio in and if she won't pay for it to be fixed and is waiting for a freebie (I'm assuming I didn't miss her putting her hand in her pocket and sorting the pod) then the last place you want to be breathing heavier is somewhere that might be damp/growing mould. A tit diet plus crappy approach to healthcare (like waiting for an ad link dentist when her tooth was dying) makes it so easy to pick up bugs from all the carb feasts she's been going to recently, but she will literally never say no to a opportunity for a freebie. I wonder if it's because if she says no she thinks they won't ask again... even though 99% of them don't ask again when she says yes either😅

Reactions: 10
If I was making a video for Elizabeth Arden you best believe my nails would be nice 😭😭

Reactions: 7
Oh god, she’s got an American staying with her and the ‘when I lived in Canada’ nonsense has started 🤣

took her and lodger a day to put up the white laundry box… and it doesn’t fit in the space haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.