Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. A parasite is the perfect word. F1 Danny Ric super fan but doesn’t follow him. And a F1 fan that didn’t tweet about the championship last year???

Come on Shel Boy you are embarrassing yourself now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is the bleeping worst. As a massive F1 fan who can't afford to go to a race, this feels like a massive kick in the teeth. I knew my estimations of Em were low, but my god she's unbearable.

Reactions: 8
So Josie Grosie and Shel Boy are doing a pretty crap job on this trip? No info on the hotel so assume they’ve been put up in something cheap. Josie barely posted about the F1 (two stories) and did more posts about the botanical gardens. Em Shel has reviewed the bath on her grid. And random bits of food she’s stuffing her gob with.
Are Visit Singapore really happy with this? I’ve learnt nothing about Singapore from these two.
Cue Shel Boy putting up a q&a box later to ask herself questions about the trip 🤣

Shel Boy you need to realise most people are reading here and seeing your content so they know how you answer the stuff we raise 🤣

• Haha
New video today, shilling Ugg minis. What mess is this going on lol. I'm pretty sure she should be wearing leggings or skinny jeans with this

snapshot.jpg

and here no bra so she just grabs on to herself :ROFLMAO:

snapshot.jpg

snapshot.jpg

this looks like a mess

snapshot.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I bet she doesn't even keep those uggs, just shoots a video inside and sends them back

Says that she wanted Leclerc to do a 'cheeky overtake' in the final lap when he was over 7 seconds behind Perez...she really has no idea. bleeping moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her face looks bloated af in those screenshots. She genuinely looks like she’s had an allergic reaction.

Also that ‘jumper dress’ (I use that term loosely) with those Ugg’s and bare legs? What planet is she on.

Reactions: 11
Says that she wanted Leclerc to do a 'cheeky overtake' in the final lap when he was over 7 seconds behind Perez...she really has no idea. bleeping moron.
Came here to say the same thing! Was she even watching the race as Leclerc‘s best chance to overtake was about 20 mins before the end, he was miles off by the last lap. And it’s an incredibly hard track to overtake on.

Calling the F1 dreamy moments. Seriously 🙄 no motorsport fan would describe going to a race that way. She must have stuck out like a sore thumb in that stand as well, was clear it was full of actual fans with team shirts and caps on.

• Heart
To say it’s her job, she’s literally one of the worst dressed people on the internet.

Reactions: 10
That is literally the worst advert I have ever seen. It's all about the bloody food!! I'm appalled!

She’s like one of those people that go on all inclusive holidays and gorge on food because ‘it’s free’

Imagine going to the F1 and being more arsed about the food. I’m sure hospo is a great experience but it should be about the racing. Still think all the content both Shel Boy and Grosie have produced is dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.