Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just contacted Visit Singapore and asked why they have given this opportunity to her. All she’s done is shown food and twirl in front of the camera. What is she even doing at the start of that TikTok? It’s so sloppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just contacted Visit Singapore and asked why they have given this opportunity to her. All she’s done is shown food and twirl in front of the camera. What is she even doing at the start of that TikTok? It’s so sloppy.
I’m also going to do the same and list some people who deserve that opportunity 100x more than her & joho - very poor choices from Visit Singapore

Reactions: 6
well so far Josie has 4 stories saved to her highlight and two from yesterday. Zero grid posts.
Shel boy has done multiple stories but just about food and a few lying how much of an F1 fan she is. Both have done other ad posts / stories / upload of vlogs whilst there. So clearly not Making the most of the trip if they have time to do that?
Lets be honest neither of them are f1 fans nor interested in Singapore so Visit Singapore have screwed up here. There are plenty of f1 fans who could have done this trip and would have been grateful and made good content

Reactions: 11
I would love to know why Amy thinks Em the parasite, of all people, deserves a free trip to DLP and Singapore!

Being on Tattle gives me a false sense of security that this influenza bubble will eventually burst. But then I read Amy's comment (and other similar comments) and I realise that most people are idiots who will blindly support a scruffy freeloader like Em Sheldon.

Attachments

• Sick
Singapore has been top of my travel list for about 3 years and I had to keep away from this thread because of how angry I got that this crappy beg who keeps getting worse and worse with content got a free trip to somewhere I'm saving hard to visit, and to see something as sought after and as expensive as the F1. She's wasted it, exactly as expected. What a piece of tit. Not a single person will travel there because of her 'influencing' but without a doubt it's put me off wanting to go somewhere that will pay for a gormless, unfashionable, boring grifter to promote it.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Not been on this thread for ages. Was blocked by her long ago. However I saw on tiktok that she went to Singapore for the F1. As a massive F1 fan all I can say is what an undeserving a bleep to get that gifted....

• Heart
Josie and Em must be the worst choices for this trip. All I see is Josie prancing around and showing off her fairy dresses and huge sunglasses and Em eating her way through the whole trip :sick: 😑

doing what she does best...eating.

1664893249811.png

these two nitwits

1664893434842.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Those Chanel espadrilles must be absolutely finished by now. She has worn them throughout every season (including peak winter) for the past three years at least! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Funny Shel Boy just started posting around midday after a Qantas flight from Singapore landed in London at 11.30am. She was also up at 4.30am Singapore time… yeh cos your flight was delayed and didn’t take off to 5am 🤪

Both her and Josie have done such a tit job. You’d barely know Josie was there as she posted like two stories about the F1. What an absolute waste. And Em Shel probably had her head in the buffet whilst the race was on 😂 as all she does is stuff her gob

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m blocked but I’ve said it 50 times - how is this woman still getting any paid work/free trips?
She’s tit at her job, a fantasist, a liar, looks mucky and cheap all the time and doesn’t have a sensible thought in her head.

I used to see on Twitter she would tweet something banal or stupid, someone would pull her up on it and she would immediately delete. She can’t form an argument or articulate herself at all.

Reactions: 18
Guys don't be mean about Em, without her how would we know to take both cash and card on holiday?
1664910073266.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she keep posting like she’s in Singapore? It’s like 5am there, so all her posting this afternoon was done between midnight and 3am 😆

Josie admitted she’s home and their flight was delayed as I said earlier. So Shel Boy looks like a fool pretending she’s there.
I don’t think Josie tagged Em once though 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's so weird to put "I'm currently here" when you're not. was there really nothing else she could think to say than try and pretend her trip was longer than it was? of all the dumb and weird things she does, this one probably makes the least sense to me.

Reactions: 13
Why does she keep posting like she’s in Singapore? It’s like 5am there, so all her posting this afternoon was done between midnight and 3am 😆

Josie admitted she’s home and their flight was delayed as I said earlier. So Shel Boy looks like a fool pretending she’s there.
I don’t think Josie tagged Em once though 🤪
Typical Em Shel lying on social media to make it seem like she’s in places longer… snore

Love how Josie did her dirty and admitted that practically they started their journey home over 24 hours ago.. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oh yes Josie has done her dirty, specifically mentioning the 14 hour flight and 5 hr delay which would make it impossible for Em to still be there. Why even pretend? Em is that desperate for like/engagement these days she will
lie and pretend she was on this trip longer than she was. I guess that’s because when she returns all she has is being Emily Camhams limpet, shilling polyester and cleaning services whilst moaning about her mouldy little flat.

tbf, Josie was probably sick of her especially with no one else to dilute the manic behaviour and whittering on at 100mph 🤣 I do wonder if Josie actually would have gone on this trip with Freddy (except freddy is in Canada) so she went with Em as backup. If it had been Josie and Freddy, there would have been plenty of posts and tagging of each other. No one ever wants to admit to being with Em 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she described Singapore is as though she was shocked of how clean and how advanced the country is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.