Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joint custody of a dog 😂😂😂 honestly pathetic.
She has nothing to do with the dog. As Penny said, she’s probably never picked up it’s tit, taken it to the vet or had to deal with sick or it rolling in fox tit. Imagine being nearly 30 and pretending you share a dog with your mum. She did videos about Maple and gave some vague waffle about being on lists for a dog. She’s never been able to confirm where they got her from, what checks they did etc. And it’s because she had nothing to do with getting the dog.

the moving to NYC is embarrassing. Another pack of lies. What is lodger going to do out there? Must be exhausting coming up with bullshit to sound interesting. I guess she’s still dining out of living in Canada for 2 minutes so if she pretends to move to NYC for a few weeks she can use that for the next ten years. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hahaha. It just looks cheap. Who wants a furry headboard. It’s like what a 12 year old child would pick out. Her taste is so bad.

Reactions: 11
I see Molly Mae is pregnant. Emma is obsessed with her and liking a load of tweets on twitter. do you think she will copy her? 😂😂
Can't imagine Em as a mum tbh. She is so immature.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1604248
Couldn’t get the dog as they didn’t meet the requirements so her mum got the dog but it is actually hers?? Make it make sense please 😅
I have my Mum’s dog 3 times a week minimum plus any other evenings/days when she goes out. I probably have her more than Em has her (mum’s) dog and I even I don’t say we have joint custody.

It’s my Mum’s dog and we dog sit because we work from home and Mum doesn’t.

She just talks such rubbish.

Reactions: 12
Oh Christ that headboard is utterly ruined 🫠 and the room is so bland. It looks like she’s put a sepia filter on it.

Reactions: 13
Why did she buy the dog knowing full well she:
- didn’t have a garden for it
- didn’t have time for it / was never going to be in
- couldn’t give it the life it truly deserved

so you’re telling me all of that was thought up front and she knew full well she couldn’t give the dog a half decent life.. and went and bought a puppy anyway??? Eh? Where’s the logic?

shes never had that dog, at her house, for more than 3 days. Whenever she does, her mum is always there, that’s not having a dog Em.. that’s just your mum bringing the dog ove

her trying to make out she has a dog is the most bizzare lie to date in my opinion 😂 tapped in the head

don’t get me started on the “do you want children” question - for years and years she’s said she’s NOT interested and now all of a sudden she’s saying she doesn’t know as her grandma has died…. Why the duck are you bringing your dead grandma into it again? Not once has she ever ever ever said this. Just say you’re too much of a selfish bleep to have a kid and move on. Weird as duck response to a question

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“I think in 200 years the world will be so cool” girl, do you watch the news? 🫣

• Haha
This witch is crazy 😂. "joint custody."

The dog is always at her mum's. I bet Emma has never even picked up the dog's tit.

She also is absolutely delusional and still thinks she will live in NYC at some point... I mean, she could maybe get a visitor visa for a couple of months but to actually get a work visa there would be v difficult.

A friend of mine was looking to move to the USA, she is highly educated and qualified and even then to get a visa was near impossible.

And in case she's reading here, if you go on a visitor visa for 6 months or so, you cannot work while there. If you are caught doing so, you'll end up banned from reentering 😊

Emma needs a reality check.
Cassie Thorpe paid £10 000 for her US work visa and is living in NY.
Em, our tight-fisted heifer, would be waiting for someone to sponsor the £10 000 visa plus provide an Affiliate Link for it. :rolleyes: And New Yorkers would suss out her bullshit in a few minutes.

• Wow
Aside from the towel drying on the headboard (lol what a shout), those lamps make me irrationally angry. Awful.

Reactions: 10
It’s so sloppy it’s hilarious. Just as we thought it all would be. I agree it looks like a towel hung over the bed. How can she be happy with that?!

Totally agree re the dog. If she genuinely planned to get a dog knowing she lived in a small flat, was going to move and Would be leaving it all the time then she’s a bleeping animal abuser. She thinks she’s so clever making up her little stories without realising that it makes her look cruel as no one in their right mind should get a dog unless they are around all the time to look after it. What’s the value in this lie?? Just be honest and say your mum got a dog Em 🤣

Cassie Thorpe paid £10 000 for her US work visa and is living in NY.
Em, our tight-fisted heifer, would be waiting for someone to sponsor the £10 000 visa plus provide an Affiliate Link for it. :rolleyes: And New Yorkers would suss out her bullshit in a few minutes.
Ooh what visa is this? Your right Em would never pay. She’d never cope on NYC anyway. One thing going for a holiday but living there would be very different. Especially on such a variable income. She wouldn’t be able to afford a big apartment in the best location and considering she called most of London sketchy (and would only live in West London) that would be interesting….

Reactions: 8
It’s so sloppy it’s hilarious. Just as we thought it all would be. I agree it looks like a towel hung over the bed. How can she be happy with that?!

Totally agree re the dog. If she genuinely planned to get a dog knowing she lived in a small flat, was going to move and Would be leaving it all the time then she’s a bleeping animal abuser. She thinks she’s so clever making up her little stories without realising that it makes her look cruel as no one in their right mind should get a dog unless they are around all the time to look after it. What’s the value in this lie?? Just be honest and say your mum got a dog Em 🤣

Ooh what visa is this? Your right Em would never pay. She’d never cope on NYC anyway. One thing going for a holiday but living there would be very different. Especially on such a variable income. She wouldn’t be able to afford a big apartment in the best location and considering she called most of London sketchy (and would only live in West London) that would be interesting….
It's a work visa - I'm not sure of the specific visa. Cassie and her boyfriend both moved to NY and applied for visas ... She discusses the cost of moving to NY in a vlog, discloses amounts and timelines from start to end of the visa application - I think 2-3 months, moving costs plus the cost of renting their apartment. As a small (ish) influencer, Cassie is working up the influencer ladder from scratch, 3 vids a week of great (varied) content - no begging and only accepting sponsors that fit her narrative, so much so she has hit 100 000 YT subscribers in a year or so. Let's hope she does not change into an "Em Shel" !!!

(Apologies for the sidetrack)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's a work visa - I'm not sure of the specific visa. Cassie and her boyfriend both moved to NY and applied for visas ... She discusses the cost of moving to NY in a vlog, discloses amounts and timelines from start to end of the visa application - I think 2-3 months, moving costs plus the cost of renting their apartment. As a small (ish) influencer, Cassie is working up the influencer ladder from scratch, 3 vids a week of great (varied) content - no begging and only accepting sponsors that fit her narrative, so much so she has hit 100 000 YT subscribers in a year or so. Let's hope she does not change into an "Em Shel" !!!

(Apologies for the sidetrack)
Ah thanks! I will watch her video. I’ve heard how hard it is to get a visa so interesting to hear how someone did it. As imagine most influencers wouldn’t want to say so fair play that she’s been honest about the costs

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just spent the best part of the past year and a half getting my husband and baby visas as a US citizen myself. There’s definitely no room to be sloppy on the bureaucracy or you get stuck in a loop of being asked to submit more information and then waiting 75 days for them to look at what you’ve submitted and then ask again for more information that they won’t look at for another 75 days. We’re now in NY and the cost of living is 🫠🙃🥲 Em should keep NY as a dream because her reality of getting here and trying to live out her fantasy is not the stuff of dReAmZzzzzz

Reactions: 8
Do we reckon she will be in her 40s, still going to DisneyLand with her “bestie” because it’s free?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
YES!!
because it would be free and she’s not selective.
It’s actual cringe that she’s bragging about an ad trip where she was basically a plus one with Emily Canham. Which means Emily got paid but Em didn’t 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.