Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ad looked dodgy as hell to me. She starts off talking about tax free shopping but this service is nothing to do with that.

Seems unethical to promote something that will take a 30% cut when you can apply to HMRC yourself. And why would she need it if she has an accountant? She really does the worst job of selling anything. So bizarre

Reactions: 12
Is it the same as that Kayleigh couture did? I remember thinking at the time that it was a really irresponsible thing to advertise when everyone knows you should only go through HMRC

Reactions: 5
She’s got a new video unboxing the space nk advent calendar lol.
28 mins long and she says at the start that in her other videos she gets excited and talks too fast. Whilst then going on at 100mph and barely breathing 😂
Oh and she did it in order this time. Slow clap.

Body shop should feel properly done dirty though as the video she did for them looks even worse now. It’s mad that it took that level of feedback for her to produce a basic half decent review of something.

• Sad
She’s got a new video unboxing the space nk advent calendar lol.
28 mins long and she says at the start that in her other videos she gets excited and talks too fast. Whilst then going on at 100mph and barely breathing 😂
Oh and she did it in order this time. Slow clap.

Body shop should feel properly done dirty though as the video she did for them looks even worse now. It’s mad that it took that level of feedback for her to produce a basic half decent review of something.
She looks like late 40s "real housewife" with her puffy face full of filler. What a bleeping state. I dislike her vocal fry

She looks like late 40s "real housewife" with her puffy face full of filler. What a bleeping state. I dislike her vocal fry
Agree. Her vocal fry is off the scale. Since when did it become the thing to speak like this. Plus the fake posh voice but blaming being from Yorkshire for not pronouncing anything correctly. It’s kind of offensive, like people from outside London can’t pronounce stuff. When it’s actually just her being sloppy.
Her face looks so puffy and bloated? I really think that doctor she visits is bleeping her face up.

Reactions: 9
And the way her hair is plastered to her head with those flat yellow bits of fringe 🤢 It's giving me 2010 vibes where everyone was desperate for those massive sweeping side fringes but didn't have enough hair to make it look right 🤣 Only she's tried it from both sides.

• Haha
Christ, on the beg for a fence again today

I’d love to see a close up of the mess of a job she has done painting the bedroom

Reactions: 7
That paint job looks bad from a distance to me!!! Bet up close it’s a right pigs ear. Seeing her roller and no paint really comes off it 😂
Yep on the beg still and noticed she mentions Astro so looking to put plastic grass down. Horrid.

Reactions: 4
I have been blocked. Don’t follow her, just look at the posts and view the stories. Never comment. Very odd behaviour excluding people who will potentially engage. Not sure how brands she ‘works with’ would feel about that.
A strange girl (can’t really call an immature child trapped inside an adults body a woman).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First things first, who takes this much crap with them to one free overnight stay?

And secondly… this video just sums up how absolutely rank she is. Tops of products haven’t been put on properly, her wash bag is absolutely digusting, she has fake tan / foundation all over one of the bottles and her nails are all chipped. Does this girl not have the faintest idea? You think you’d be a little more aware of what you put on social media with that many followers 😂 absolute car crash
1FE9CA1E-8D92-4D25-810D-E5B6D825AAD1.jpeg

I have been blocked. Don’t follow her, just look at the posts and view the stories. Never comment. Very odd behaviour excluding people who will potentially engage. Not sure how brands she ‘works with’ would feel about that.
A strange girl (can’t really call an immature child trapped inside an adults body a woman).
This girl doesn’t know how to look up from her phone does she 💀 what person with an actual job has time to find and block people like this hahaha, embarrassing for her

• Haha
Out of all the political and social issues we have going on at the moment and her only comment is about a politician seeing a p**do at a pizza place…
I do think this is the first time I’ve seen her apologise minus the passive aggressive tones and excuses she normally uses.
How does she just ignore the jimmy saville context of this tweet 🤦‍♀️

She lives in a dream world. She’s like a child really. I swear next month she’s going to be like “I just got my energy bill through and it’s like £3000???”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How does she just ignore the jimmy saville context of this tweet 🤦‍♀️

She lives in a dream world. She’s like a child really. I swear next month she’s going to be like “I just got my energy bill through and it’s like £3000???”
Same. I’m agog that’s she’s completely missed the fact that tweet was trending due to the jimmy savile bit. Not the fact Liz Truss is from Leeds (who bloody cares)

Reactions: 13
Same. I’m agog that’s she’s completely missed the fact that tweet was trending due to the jimmy savile bit. Not the fact Liz Truss is from Leeds (who bloody cares)
She lives on another planet where only Em’s thoughts matter. She’s so thick.

Also a 2 second google would have told her Truss is from Leeds. Absolutely no common sense.

Reactions: 8
Remember everything links back to Em Sheldon somehow xxxx

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.