Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she deranged? How is this a good price for a bag?! Go more like cath kidston or something. Normal people on normal wages don’t spend over £800 on a tote bag for day trips ffs
There's also no way she will spend that herself and would only have this bag if it was gifted. The amount of designer items she says she's tempted by, aff links and then doesn't buy is sky high.

Reactions: 5
There's also no way she will spend that herself and would only have this bag if it was gifted. The amount of designer items she says she's tempted by, aff links and then doesn't buy is sky high.
I’d rather she would say “I think this is nice” rather than “I’m so tempted by this” it makes her look so greedy after she gloats that every single thing is gifted. She is everything that is wrong with this word. She reminds me of Veronica from Charlie in the chocolate factory 😂

I know this is a unpopular view, but there are some influencers that use Aff links that I actually wouldn’t mind clicking on their link and purchasing the item if I liked it. Such as those who produce quality content and seem to actually care about their career and are good people who don’t take every single gifted item thrown at them. I get that it’s not a career that a lot of us accept, but some people are deserving of it and the success it brings. Although Em is just absolutely awful in every Sense of the word.

Reactions: 9
I agree completely. If I’m genuinely influenced by someone because I can see they’re passionate about something or have detailed why something is a great buy in a balanced way or they’ve shown the versatility of something I was already thinking about, I’d be more than happy to see them get a % thrown back!
Em doesn’t disclose product details of things she doesn’t own (eg as someone has said with the designer items she is “tempted” by), covers the branding of products she does have so you have to swipe just to see, doesn’t disclose how long cookies stay and pays for basically nothing herself because things aren’t actually worth it. She does nothing to “earn” a commission on a followers buys even in the loosest sense.

Reactions: 7
I was having a look at this on companies house and there is no way in hell she earned that amount of money. I think she bought her house/flat through her business as a company asset and that’s why the “assets” part is so high!

there is no way she’s earning that amount of money
oh yes that’s just her assets which is just a snapshot of her assets at that moment, cash is just one of them and she’s probably put her ‘house’ through it to try and claim tax back on it! If you see it’s not changed a lot from 2021 to 2021, so that means assets haven’t gone up a lot (although she could have taken money out between reporting dates).
The only way to see what she actually earnt in a year is if she was required to submit a profit and loss but she’s way too small to need to do proper accounts.
I’m sure she doesn’t earn a load and most of it goes in to stuff she can’t blah for home and designer stuff in a light colour that’s in the sale because it’s totally impractical 😝

Reactions: 3
It’s hard to tell the true picture from those micro company accounts. I think there was a discussion a few threads back. It tells you basically what her ‘business’ is worth in terms of assets but nothing on cash flow (would need the P&L for that). Her flat was over £700k so not sure if that is on there. But add up a lot of her other assets like phone, laptops, car etc she could be including all that stuff. Maybe she can portion an element of the flats value as a business asset since she works from home? Would need an accountant to confirm!
I’ve no doubt she’s still charging hundreds for ads, but she definitely gets less than she used to and very few repeat ads.
She also doesn’t really deal with any major brands any more. So most of her cash must be coming from those sneaky aff links. Which is why she peddles them on the daily!

It’s hard to tell the true picture from those micro company accounts. I think there was a discussion a few threads back. It tells you basically what her ‘business’ is worth in terms of assets but nothing on cash flow (would need the P&L for that). Her flat was over £700k so not sure if that is on there. But add up a lot of her other assets like phone, laptops, car etc she could be including all that stuff. Maybe she can portion an element of the flats value as a business asset since she works from home? Would need an accountant to confirm!
I’ve no doubt she’s still charging hundreds for ads, but she definitely gets less than she used to and very few repeat ads.
She also doesn’t really deal with any major brands any more. So most of her cash must be coming from those sneaky aff links. Which is why she peddles them on the daily!
You can rent part of your home as your office so essentially paying yourself rent through your business account. I don’t know how that would work in her flat though because she doesn’t have a specific office space to apportion rent based on mortgage / square footage / apportioned bills though 🤔

Reactions: 4
You can rent part of your home as your office so essentially paying yourself rent through your business account. I don’t know how that would work in her flat though because she doesn’t have a specific office space to apportion rent based on mortgage / square footage / apportioned bills though 🤔
[/QUOTE]

Must be the kitchen as she films everything in there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol imagine some poor accountant having to work out the value of that corner of the kitchen for business use 😂 the boucle chairs have got to devalue it surely.
I wonder if she classes that garden pod as her office even though she never works in there. Bet the Peloton went through her business accounts too

I wonder will these influencers ever be done for tax fraud/evasion? It wouldn't surprise me. They are meant to declare gifted items as income in their taxes and I bet many don't

Reactions: 8
What a liar! She moved in end of August and by October she has posts talking about ripping the kitchen out. Ordered a new one in November and the actual work started in Jan!
when people say live in the property they mean for like a year not a few weeks!

Reactions: 8
When she moved in she didn’t want to buy a sofa, so whilst she was begging for a free one she used a free garden sofa from habitat!

• Haha
  • Sick
And then wasn't she gifted a custom made one that didn't fit in her flat :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I was curious about her Body Shop Advent Calendar video after reading the comments on here...I couldn't finish it. When she started rushing through and opening each box like a spoilt brat on their birthday, it honestly turned my stomach. The sense of entitlement as she made sly digs about the size of the products and just dropped them to the floor - just be bleeping greatful that you got sent something for free, you silly bint.

She really is the very worst of today's influenza culture. Yuck!!! 🤢🤢🤮

Ps. Her description of the calendar being "the kinda medium one, the large one" 🤦‍♀️ umm, which is it?

I totally agree with you. She is the absolute worst of the bunch and she is just so unlikeable this isn’t the career for her. When you think she can’t possibly get any worse she always reaches another level of greed

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i think that body shop advent calendar was shocking in the sense we probably all knew that was her attitude behind the scenes but she usually fakes how much she likes brands on video.
But the absolute disregard she gave the product, why even bother making the video. At points she opens boxes and just reads the name before throwing it on the floor. She can’t even be bothered to say anything.
I bet if she’d have been gifted a liberty calendar she wouldn’t be throwing that on the floor.
But then body shop gave her more products so to be honest so duck them. Lie with dogs, you get fleas. If they want decent promotion then don’t give your stuff to Em Sheldon, and when you do then serves them right they get tit coverage

Reactions: 9
I haven’t said this in a while but it is still relevant especially with all the passive aggressive responses to feedback about the Body Shop advent calendar unboxing. She’s such a bleep. An orange, greasy, lanky haired freeloading bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven’t said this in a while but it is still relevant especially with all the passive aggressive responses to feedback about the Body Shop advent calendar unboxing. She’s such a bleep. An orange, greasy, lanky haired freeloading bleep.
Correct

Reactions: 3
She is such a bleep. What the duck is this latest ad about tax refunds?! As an accountant i've got a good mind to report this to the ASA. You can get your own bloody tax refunds yourself without paying over 30% of the refund to someone. Seriously what the hell. All they are doing is claiming work from home allowances and expenses! Plus she didn't even explain it properly and basically said that she has her own accountant!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.